Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Guzman 18:24 - Jan 14 with 17788 viewsDanGom1

Deal close to being completed according to Sky Sources!

De Guzman on 18:52 - Jan 14 with 9339 viewshobo

He hasn't played this season so isn't really the answer to our relegation threat. Will take a good few months to get back to full fitness
De Guzman on 18:58 - Jan 14 with 9266 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Must be getting ready for life in the Championship then.
De Guzman on 19:48 - Jan 14 with 9034 viewsGowerjack

De Guzman on 18:52 - Jan 14 by hobo

He hasn't played this season so isn't really the answer to our relegation threat. Will take a good few months to get back to full fitness

Really?

So we are pinning some of our hopes on a crock.

Feckin hell what is going on?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

De Guzman on 20:31 - Jan 14 with 8917 viewshobo

De Guzman on 19:48 - Jan 14 by Gowerjack

Really?

So we are pinning some of our hopes on a crock.

Feckin hell what is going on?

As far as I can see the last time he played a match was the beginning of April 2015
De Guzman on 20:35 - Jan 14 with 8840 viewsPintado

He can't even start training for another couple of weeks, so I; loan till end of season I don't know if much point.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

De Guzman on 20:36 - Jan 14 with 8835 viewsunion_jack

De Guzman on 20:31 - Jan 14 by hobo

As far as I can see the last time he played a match was the beginning of April 2015

That should keep his price down then. Ideal signing for us!!!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

De Guzman on 20:36 - Jan 14 with 8819 viewsQuakerJack

De Guzman on 20:31 - Jan 14 by hobo

So he's crocked?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

De Guzman on 20:39 - Jan 14 with 8782 viewsOldjack

i really can't see how this lightweight is gonna help us out
Can't tackle or nut a ball ,i don't think he's got the stomach for this battle ahead

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

De Guzman on 20:39 - Jan 14 with 8771 viewsPintado

De Guzman on 20:36 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

So he's crocked?

He has just had an operation and will resume training in 2-3 weeks

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

De Guzman on 20:48 - Jan 14 with 8713 viewsDaggyjack

http://e1.365dm.com/13/02/16-9/20/Jonathan-de-Guzman-Swansea-City-Capital-One-C_

Those were the days....
De Guzman on 20:53 - Jan 14 with 8677 viewsmax936

De Guzman on 20:39 - Jan 14 by Pintado

He has just had an operation and will resume training in 2-3 weeks

So that'll be a month or so before he can play and that's not with standing his lack of match fitness having not played all season, hope he's not coming here to put himself back in the shop window, notsure if that's what happened last time or whether Monk just didn't fancy him, but he didn't sound that bothered about staying when interviewed at the time. But who knows.

How much interest did Bournemouth show in him I wonder, maybe the above have put them off, unless he prefers us to them, which is never a bad thing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

De Guzman on 20:54 - Jan 14 with 8650 viewsJackanapes

De Guzman on 18:52 - Jan 14 by hobo

If we employ Sherrif Dimi he could do it in a few weeks.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

De Guzman on 20:55 - Jan 14 with 8622 viewsexiledclaseboy

De Guzman on 20:54 - Jan 14 by Jackanapes

If we employ Sherrif Dimi he could do it in a few weeks.

He'd have Bowie fighting UFC within a fortnight.

Poll: Tory leader

De Guzman on 20:57 - Jan 14 with 8592 viewsblaine_scfc

He's been out for months?! I wasn't aware of that. No go, what's the point? Pay his wages when he is more than likely not going to be fully fit for the rest of the season, and for him to then just f*ck off if we are relegated? I can't imagine him fancying championship football.
De Guzman on 21:07 - Jan 14 with 8467 viewscaerleon_jack

De Guzman on 20:55 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

He'd have Bowie fighting UFC within a fortnight.

Tag-team with Alan Rickman.

Insert something witty here

De Guzman on 21:12 - Jan 14 with 8403 viewsexiledclaseboy

So not only are we signing an often ineffectual midfielder when we need wingers and strikers, we're signing an injured often ineffectual midfielder.

Excellent tactics. Mid table beckons.

De Guzman on 21:14 - Jan 14 with 8364 viewsWingstandwood

De Guzman on 21:12 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

So not only are we signing an often ineffectual midfielder when we need wingers and strikers, we're signing an injured often ineffectual midfielder.

I agree! Surely we don't want another midfielder it makes about much common sense as having a burst water pipe flooding the house and calling a carpenter?

Argus!

De Guzman on 21:19 - Jan 14 with 8308 viewsblaine_scfc

De Guzman on 21:12 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

I thought it was a dodgy signing, until I found out he hasn't kicked a ball this season, now I think it's horrendous.

I'll ask the same question, when would it ever make sense to sign a player on loan, pay his wages while he is in the Physio room, then once he's able to run again use him in relegation six pointers in games worth potentially £180 million to get back his match fitness, for him to then leave again at the end of the season while we prepare for a mass exodus and a Championship season.
De Guzman on 21:23 - Jan 14 with 8242 viewsAngelRangelQS

De Guzman on 21:19 - Jan 14 by blaine_scfc

I thought it was a dodgy signing, until I found out he hasn't kicked a ball this season, now I think it's horrendous.

I'll ask the same question, when would it ever make sense to sign a player on loan, pay his wages while he is in the Physio room, then once he's able to run again use him in relegation six pointers in games worth potentially £180 million to get back his match fitness, for him to then leave again at the end of the season while we prepare for a mass exodus and a Championship season.

Because we are such a shambles we can't get anyone else.
De Guzman on 21:24 - Jan 14 with 8239 viewsJackbustard

No coincidence we are being linked with ex players whe it's ovious Jenkins is making the decisions when it comes to transfers etc.

He has form for this tried the same when Sousa came in and he tried to get Bayo and Trundle back.
De Guzman on 21:26 - Jan 14 with 8219 viewsexiledclaseboy

De Guzman on 21:23 - Jan 14 by AngelRangelQS

Because we are such a shambles we can't get anyone else.

Or we're not trying to get anyone else. Maybe Huw's just scrolling through the contacts in his phone. He hasn't got to S for Sinclair yet. Probably early next week.

De Guzman on 21:26 - Jan 14 with 8217 viewsJackbustard

No coincidence we are chasing former players in JDG and Sinclair now that it's become obvious Jenkins has taken control of transfers

He has form for this, tried to do the same when Sousa took over and we tried to get Bayo and Trundle in.
De Guzman on 21:30 - Jan 14 with 8173 viewsSwanzay

People seem to look at JDG with rose tinted glasses, he was a classic for playing if he wants, never tracks back.
I wonder the mentality of posters on here some times, who think he is the answer to get us out of this predicament.
If true, we are swapping one JJS for another in a version.

Has ability, but we need the mentality and JDG is not the answer, especially an unfit one!

This is turning into a farce, are the board playing real life subbuteo or what?
De Guzman on 21:31 - Jan 14 with 8159 viewsblaine_scfc

De Guzman on 21:26 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

No coincidence we are chasing former players in JDG and Sinclair now that it's become obvious Jenkins has taken control of transfers

He has form for this, tried to do the same when Sousa took over and we tried to get Bayo and Trundle in.

Anyone who thinks De Guzman and Sinclair are the answer to our problems, in my opinion, completely wrong.

Sinclair is no better than what we have now, I'd pick Montero and Barrow over him every time, you could argue times starting to catch up on Routs, but we need players to improve starting XI not subs bench.
De Guzman on 21:33 - Jan 14 with 8122 viewsmax936

De Guzman on 21:26 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

Maybe Danny Graham stopped behind last night as well

No recognisable Manager [no disrespect to Curt] no money in a relegation battle, we're not exactly a good catch are we.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024