Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin 4m v Eder 5m 12:05 - Jan 16 with 2204 viewsawayjack

We'll done soton - what are we up to ?
Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 12:08 - Jan 16 with 2192 viewsLoyal

He either wouldn't come here or the board have actually won the 'Rome burns award ' 2016.
If that's the case they should 'very' aware of how we feel.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 12:21]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 13:48 - Jan 16 with 2009 viewsjasper_T

Why on earth would he come here when Southampton wanted him? Any Swansea fan moaning about Austin is living in a fantasy world.

For the record was earning twice what Eder gets when he was at QPR. You can't compare the two deals based on disclosed transfer fee alone.
Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 13:48 - Jan 16 with 2000 viewsLoyal

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 13:48 - Jan 16 by jasper_T

Why on earth would he come here when Southampton wanted him? Any Swansea fan moaning about Austin is living in a fantasy world.

For the record was earning twice what Eder gets when he was at QPR. You can't compare the two deals based on disclosed transfer fee alone.

You miss the point.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 13:49 - Jan 16 with 1986 viewsjojaca

Last summer's market it was

Austin 14m v Eder 5m

Even when you know, you never know?

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 14:28 - Jan 16 with 1901 viewsawayjack

If Austin is outside our ambition as a Club then we really are screwed.
Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 15:20 - Jan 16 with 1818 viewsjasper_T

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 14:28 - Jan 16 by awayjack

If Austin is outside our ambition as a Club then we really are screwed.

We're outside Austin's ambition.
Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 15:22 - Jan 16 with 1809 viewsjruss1

Austin's price is half what it should be due to his contract situation.

Pointless comparing them.
Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 15:25 - Jan 16 with 1784 viewshobo

QPR messed up there by wanting a stupid amount for him in the Summer
Login to get fewer ads

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 15:33 - Jan 16 with 1754 viewsmonmouth

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 15:20 - Jan 16 by jasper_T

We're outside Austin's ambition.

This. I don't think it's sunk in with some yet. We aren't the attractive proposition we used to be. Anyone with an ounce of rationality would chose Southampton over us at the moment. This is going to be a big problem for us now...and for those who want to take a different view, also a convenient 'reason' for HJ and the rest. But the truth is we are caught properly on a hook; if we cant get a loan (please Wilf, PLEASE), we are scrabbling for scraps against clubs with more money and better current prospects.

Pretty it aint.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 19:10 - Jan 16 with 1587 viewscostalotta

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 15:33 - Jan 16 by monmouth

This. I don't think it's sunk in with some yet. We aren't the attractive proposition we used to be. Anyone with an ounce of rationality would chose Southampton over us at the moment. This is going to be a big problem for us now...and for those who want to take a different view, also a convenient 'reason' for HJ and the rest. But the truth is we are caught properly on a hook; if we cant get a loan (please Wilf, PLEASE), we are scrabbling for scraps against clubs with more money and better current prospects.

Pretty it aint.

And you used to the positive one!

Cheer up. Its Saturday!!!

Wilf wasn't even in the Citeh squad today. But even if he was available doesn't what you write apply to hm too?

We are not helping ourselves much are we?
Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 20:29 - Jan 16 with 1474 viewsdougie

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 15:33 - Jan 16 by monmouth

Pretty it aint.

I will be blunter. We are in the mire big time. I just can't see why anyone would come to us at the moment unless on loan.... And that means they aren't wanted by their club. So do we get the scraps ?
Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 20:57 - Jan 16 with 1415 viewsmonmouth

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 19:10 - Jan 16 by costalotta

And you used to the positive one!

Cheer up. Its Saturday!!!

Wilf wasn't even in the Citeh squad today. But even if he was available doesn't what you write apply to hm too?

We are not helping ourselves much are we?

ha ha. I've been dragged down.

We need a win on monday desperately. Things will look a little different then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 21:05 - Jan 16 with 1403 viewscostalotta

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 20:57 - Jan 16 by monmouth

ha ha. I've been dragged down.

We need a win on monday desperately. Things will look a little different then.

I do think that getting Bony would be a massive lift for everyone associated with the club. And I reckon it would also be a massive step in the right direction. The fact that he knows us and we him will help him settle back in no doubt. But, when he was last here it was a completely different atmosphere. I am not saying that will be too negative though given the lift the club will get. Ultimately he suits our style and we his. Hi and siggy can be lethal, far better than the Shelvey gomis. Plus the fact that our wingers and midfield will benefit in an attacking sense which in turns relieves the pressure on the defence both tacticly and psychologically. One or two additions will be needed IMO but at least we will offer an immediate threat and we've proved we can tighten up at the back and the poonts will follow I'm sure.
Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 21:47 - Jan 16 with 1328 viewsChief

To a guy like Austin with no emotional connection to South Wales, he probably thinks what's the point in leaving QPR to come to a club that could very well be relegated to the championship at end of season. Throw in interest from a club who are better than us and probably pay more, it's a no brainer for him.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 22:01 - Jan 16 with 1301 viewsChief

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 21:47 - Jan 16 by Chief

To a guy like Austin with no emotional connection to South Wales, he probably thinks what's the point in leaving QPR to come to a club that could very well be relegated to the championship at end of season. Throw in interest from a club who are better than us and probably pay more, it's a no brainer for him.

I'm told that we did actually speak to him, but there was always going to be better offers at that price

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Austin 4m v Eder 5m on 23:51 - Jan 16 with 1178 viewsmichumagic9

I would buy Austin for 20m and wouldn't even consider buying Eder
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024