Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey is a 16:16 - Jan 16 with 6937 viewsDarran

C*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shelvey is a on 16:20 - Jan 16 with 3940 viewsDanGom1

How the **** has the referee missed that?
Shelvey is a on 16:21 - Jan 16 with 3898 viewsTheKirkyLife

Shelvey is a on 16:20 - Jan 16 by DanGom1

Might be a retrospective ban?
Shelvey is a on 16:25 - Jan 16 with 3840 viewsFlashberryjack

Shelvey is a on 16:21 - Jan 16 by TheKirkyLife

That only applies when he's playing for Swansea City.......read up on the rules mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Shelvey is a on 16:44 - Jan 16 with 3596 viewslovejuicejack

Literally right in front of him. Refs are killing the game.
Shelvey is a on 16:46 - Jan 16 with 3550 viewsWingstandwood

When will that guy ever learn? Unbelievable!

Argus!

Shelvey is a on 16:47 - Jan 16 with 3528 viewsItchySphincter

Absolutely f*ck all wrong with that. West Ham player runs in to him, what's he supposed to do?

He might be s prick but that's nothing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Shelvey is a on 16:49 - Jan 16 with 3503 viewsmonmouth

Shelvey is a on 16:25 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

That only applies when he's playing for Swansea City.......read up on the rules mun.

There's truth in jest, but it isn't that for me. It is about preconceived perception. He was the villain with us that the mighty Liverpool couldn't possibly have made a mistake on, so all and sundry came out to denounce him. Now he's painted as the great Geordie 'saviour' he'll be a hero tonight with the same MOTD wan*splashes blowing smoke up his arse. It's the 'narrative' innit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shelvey is a on 16:51 - Jan 16 with 3462 viewsdailew

Shelvey is a on 16:21 - Jan 16 by TheKirkyLife

I thought you can only get one if the officials didn't see it.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey is a on 16:52 - Jan 16 with 3442 viewsFlashberryjack

Shelvey is a on 16:47 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

Absolutely f*ck all wrong with that. West Ham player runs in to him, what's he supposed to do?

He might be s prick but that's nothing.

Wipe your eyes mun

Hello

Shelvey is a on 16:56 - Jan 16 with 3384 viewsItchySphincter

Shelvey is a on 16:52 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Wipe your eyes mun

Do me a favour, instead of fixating on what you hope Shelvey has done wrong watch the West Ham player instead - he clearly runs in to JJS. Shelvey barely changes his run, doesn't drop his shoulder, nothing - the bloke runs into him and bounces off. If that happened to one of ours and he got pulled up you'd be spitting bullets.

Shelvey is a on 17:01 - Jan 16 with 3265 viewsFlashberryjack

Shelvey is a on 16:56 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

Do me a favour, instead of fixating on what you hope Shelvey has done wrong watch the West Ham player instead - he clearly runs in to JJS. Shelvey barely changes his run, doesn't drop his shoulder, nothing - the bloke runs into him and bounces off. If that happened to one of ours and he got pulled up you'd be spitting bullets.

I'm not fixating on anything, seen the attacking player coming and raises his right elbow into him.

Hello

Shelvey is a on 17:03 - Jan 16 with 3197 viewsmorningstar

Free kick at best. Retrospective action?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Shelvey is a on 17:04 - Jan 16 with 3183 viewsItchySphincter

Shelvey is a on 17:01 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

I'm not fixating on anything, seen the attacking player coming and raises his right elbow into him.

I must be watching a different clip? He raises his elbow after the guy has run in to him and bounced off. It's just a reflex. If you're telling me he saw the bloke coming and maliciously raised his elbow then I have to disagree.

Shelvey is a on 17:05 - Jan 16 with 3166 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Shelvey is a on 16:56 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

Have you seen it from the other angle?
Shelvey is a on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 3128 viewsFlashberryjack

Shelvey is a on 17:04 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

I must be watching a different clip? He raises his elbow after the guy has run in to him and bounced off. It's just a reflex. If you're telling me he saw the bloke coming and maliciously raised his elbow then I have to disagree.

I am saying just that.....and you're entitled to disagree.

Hello

Shelvey is a on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 3120 viewsBloodyhills

I can only assume he didn't have the bottle to give it. It's right in front of him about 2 metres away.

The fact that Shelvey played well today shows what an utter w@anker he had been for us as of late.

Lazy fecker.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Shelvey is a on 17:07 - Jan 16 with 3118 viewsItchySphincter

Shelvey is a on 17:03 - Jan 16 by morningstar

Free kick at best. Retrospective action?

If there is retrospective action I will publicly flounce from this board for one week.

I'm sure a few will be keeping their fingers crossed.

Shelvey is a on 17:11 - Jan 16 with 3036 viewslondonlisa2001

Shelvey is a on 17:07 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

If there is retrospective action I will publicly flounce from this board for one week.

I'm sure a few will be keeping their fingers crossed.

If you see it from the reverse angle he quite clearly elbowed him.

But that apart, are you really saying that you'll be annoyed to the extent of flouncing off this board if he gets a ban - another team's player? Really?
Shelvey is a on 17:11 - Jan 16 with 3036 viewsGeoffThom

Give it up guys nothing in it you can wish the worst all you want he'll do it before long but not this time
Shelvey is a on 17:11 - Jan 16 with 3015 viewsCopperJack

He is indeed, but, lets be honest, did anyone not see Shelvey going there and doing well for them? He's a petulant brat, and an absolute liability at times, but when he wants to be, he's excellent. He's got a point to prove now, and I'd be surprised if he doesn't play an integral part of them staying up.

Also, anyone else noticed that Newcastle are on an upward curve? In December, they beat Liverpool & Spurs, collecting 7 points for the month. Good win again today against West Ham. These are teams that I don't see us beating.

I know he was useless for us and completely uninterested, but I think strengthening our relegation rivals was insane, especially seeing as I'd be surprised if we didn't spend the money on another Shecter/N'gog/Vasquez signing.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Shelvey is a on 17:12 - Jan 16 with 3002 viewsJack_Kass

It's naughty

He stands his ground, West Ham player doesn't see him, and he helps him on his way down

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Shelvey is a on 17:13 - Jan 16 with 2954 viewsItchySphincter

Shelvey is a on 17:11 - Jan 16 by londonlisa2001

If you see it from the reverse angle he quite clearly elbowed him.

But that apart, are you really saying that you'll be annoyed to the extent of flouncing off this board if he gets a ban - another team's player? Really?

I won't he's annoyed in the slightest, I'm not even a Shelvey fan - just demonstrating how unlikely I think retro action will be.

Shelvey is a on 17:14 - Jan 16 with 2941 viewsQuakerJack

Shelvey is a on 16:44 - Jan 16 by lovejuicejack

Literally right in front of him. Refs are killing the game.

See Chelsea Everton? Ref added an extra minute onto the already unnecessary 7 mins added... Then Terry scores when he was more offside than Gomis... Thought the ref was gonna celebrate with him...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shelvey is a on 17:14 - Jan 16 with 2936 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Shelvey is a on 17:11 - Jan 16 by GeoffThom

Give it up guys nothing in it you can wish the worst all you want he'll do it before long but not this time

Have you seen it from the other angle?
Shelvey is a on 17:14 - Jan 16 with 2935 viewslondonlisa2001

Shelvey is a on 17:11 - Jan 16 by CopperJack

He is indeed, but, lets be honest, did anyone not see Shelvey going there and doing well for them? He's a petulant brat, and an absolute liability at times, but when he wants to be, he's excellent. He's got a point to prove now, and I'd be surprised if he doesn't play an integral part of them staying up.

Also, anyone else noticed that Newcastle are on an upward curve? In December, they beat Liverpool & Spurs, collecting 7 points for the month. Good win again today against West Ham. These are teams that I don't see us beating.

I know he was useless for us and completely uninterested, but I think strengthening our relegation rivals was insane, especially seeing as I'd be surprised if we didn't spend the money on another Shecter/N'gog/Vasquez signing.

It's the final bit that is crucial, who we spend it on.

We haven't strengthened them, any more than they have strengthened us if we spend the money.

Ask yourself this. In our position, with our team and our players, if we had £12m to spend in this window, would you spend it on Shelvey? If the answer is no, and there is any other player available to us that would be a better use of the money, then we were right to get rid.

Now whether we actually do spend it is a different matter, and one that we should be focussing on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024