Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation Candidates 23:28 - Jan 18 with 5591 viewsJackfath

Villa.
Norwich.
Watford.
West Brom.
Bournemouth.

3 from those 5 to go down.

*of course we are still in it, but instead of putting us here I thought I wouldn't as, after the Watford game, which we won, I was feeling positive. Again apologies to all if this caused some concern which prompted you to post.

To appease all the posters who are getting awfully upset over this post I have altered the original post by removing the word "FACT" and adding in a clause.I hope this is acceptable for everyone.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 19:09]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Relegation Candidates on 07:25 - Jan 19 with 1384 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Villa.
Norwich.
West Brom.
Bournemouth.
Newcastle
Sunderland
Swansea

There's your 7 in the mix
Perfect timing for our new coach because we desperately need fresh ideas & a couple more players in asap .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Relegation Candidates on 07:34 - Jan 19 with 1372 viewsEasternJack

Ignoring the obvious bait from the OP, I think only Chelsea and Everton can be discarded from the relegation-threat list from the bottom 10.

Beyond that, you've got to assume Watford and West Brom will pick up the 11-13 points they need in the last 16 games.

So realistically, it's any 2 from:

Bournemouth
Norwich
Us
Newcastle
Sunderland

I think Villa are beyond help - effectively 9 wins needed from 16 games. Newcastle's upcoming game against Watford looks an important one! - if only we'd had a decent ref for our game against Sunderland.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 7:45]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Relegation Candidates on 07:36 - Jan 19 with 1366 viewsItchySphincter

Relegation Candidates on 23:38 - Jan 18 by Jackfath

If I had written all the bottom 10 and said any three from that it would have been a bit silly.

If it's ok with all you, I don't think we are going down.

II think it's a great opening post Fath. Well done.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Relegation Candidates on 08:35 - Jan 19 with 1300 viewsDewi1jack

Relegation Candidates on 23:33 - Jan 18 by Jackfath

Mr Allerdyce is the only reason I didn't have them there. He will keep them up.

I've been saying this since he was appointed.
I think the Geordies and Villa are nailed on, so we're only looking to fill one spot from the next few teams.
I still expect to see the Geordies implode spectacularly under Schteve Brollyman.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Relegation Candidates on 08:44 - Jan 19 with 1286 viewsEasternJack

Relegation Candidates on 08:35 - Jan 19 by Dewi1jack

I've been saying this since he was appointed.
I think the Geordies and Villa are nailed on, so we're only looking to fill one spot from the next few teams.
I still expect to see the Geordies implode spectacularly under Schteve Brollyman.

I don't see this.

My money is on Norwich, Villa and Sunderland or Bournemouth

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Relegation Candidates on 08:58 - Jan 19 with 1271 viewsMrSwerve

The fact is it's impossible to tell at the moment. Depends how teams strengthen in this window.

All it takes is a 3-4 match losing streak to be sucked into the battle, or a 3-4 match winning streak to take you to mid table. Wouldn't surprise me if there are 5 teams in the mix to go down on the last day of the season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Relegation Candidates on 09:31 - Jan 19 with 1233 viewsUxbridge

Relegation Candidates on 23:53 - Jan 18 by Dyfnant

Watford are realistically safe already, saying anything different is akin to saying villa aren't down already.

I'm none too sure. They've got more than a whiff of Blackpool about them.

We should be in the list too though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Relegation Candidates on 09:37 - Jan 19 with 1226 viewsDyfnant

Relegation Candidates on 09:31 - Jan 19 by Uxbridge

I'm none too sure. They've got more than a whiff of Blackpool about them.

We should be in the list too though.

They showed more than enough for me last night to say they'll do it with ease in their home games.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation Candidates on 09:57 - Jan 19 with 1196 viewsDafyddHuw

Relegation Candidates on 06:21 - Jan 19 by Gowerjack

Conference level trolling from the OP yet again.

He's a Wum. Ignore him. He just loves seeing his name in lights.
Relegation Candidates on 10:09 - Jan 19 with 1181 viewsjohnlangy

In March we've got two crucial home games against Norwich and Aston Villa. Assume, for the sake of argument, we win both those games. We'll then be on 28 points and needing about 10 from the other 14 games.

Those games include Palace and Southampton at home and Albion, Bournemouth and Newcastle away. If we get the odd point from the other more difficult fixtures (Liverpool at home ?) we'll be okay.
Relegation Candidates on 10:37 - Jan 19 with 1144 viewsUxbridge

Relegation Candidates on 10:09 - Jan 19 by johnlangy

In March we've got two crucial home games against Norwich and Aston Villa. Assume, for the sake of argument, we win both those games. We'll then be on 28 points and needing about 10 from the other 14 games.

Those games include Palace and Southampton at home and Albion, Bournemouth and Newcastle away. If we get the odd point from the other more difficult fixtures (Liverpool at home ?) we'll be okay.

Our away form, if anything, seems better than our home form. I know results haven't translated but we've lost narrowly to top teams.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Relegation Candidates on 11:16 - Jan 19 with 1105 viewsLord_Bony

Relegation Candidates on 10:09 - Jan 19 by johnlangy

Most recent seasons about 37 points have been sufficient.

If you’re pushed to come up with some figures, then all you need to remember is the numbers 33, 37 and 43. The first number guarantees relegation, the middle number gives you a better than even chance of survival, and the last number guarantees survival.

The big problem we have is after April 23 red ,the big run in about 12 weeks time,if we re not over say 30 points by then it s going to be tough....

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Relegation Candidates on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 1039 viewswestside

Saturday

sunderland v Bournemouth
Watford v newcastle
Relegation Candidates on 17:52 - Jan 19 with 911 viewsmljonzy

Don't be deluded we are right there with them there are no facts before the season is over and there is a long way to go.
Relegation Candidates on 17:54 - Jan 19 with 902 viewsJackfath

Relegation Candidates on 07:36 - Jan 19 by ItchySphincter

II think it's a great opening post Fath. Well done.

Isn't it amazing that when I dare suggest we aren't going to get relegated some on here suggest I am "baiting", "trolling", "a WUM".

Work that one out Swansea City fans.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 18:31]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Relegation Candidates on 18:25 - Jan 19 with 840 viewsbonymine

Relegation Candidates on 17:54 - Jan 19 by Jackfath

Isn't it amazing that when I dare suggest we aren't going to get relegated some on here suggest I am "baiting", "trolling", "a WUM".

Work that one out Swansea City fans.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 18:31]

Nice play on words there Fathy...

However, you DIDN'T just say that we 'aren't going to get relegated' in your OP what you ACTUALLY said was that there are only 5 relegation candidates and we are NOT one of them.

Many have challenged this OPINION of yours (which is NOT a FACT by the way for obvious reasons) including myself and quite rightly so I feel. A totally different scenario being twisted yet again with your play on words.

You were moderately entertaining at times I felt in the past but after your more recent posts on here you now 'contribute' quite boring, predicatable and tedious posts.

STID

Together Stronger

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Relegation Candidates on 18:29 - Jan 19 with 833 viewsJackfath

Relegation Candidates on 18:25 - Jan 19 by bonymine

However, you DIDN'T just say that we 'aren't going to get relegated' in your OP what you ACTUALLY said was that there are only 5 relegation candidates and we are NOT one of them.

Many have challenged this OPINION of yours (which is NOT a FACT by the way for obvious reasons) including myself and quite rightly so I feel. A totally different scenario being twisted yet again with your play on words.

You were moderately entertaining at times I felt in the past but after your more recent posts on here you now 'contribute' quite boring, predicatable and tedious posts.

STID

Together Stronger

Do you think you may be taking this site a little bit too seriously?

Relegation Candidates on 18:35 - Jan 19 with 819 viewsraynor94

STID

Together Stronger

So why don't you put him on ignore, if that's the way you feel about him?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Relegation Candidates on 18:40 - Jan 19 with 804 viewsJackfath

Relegation Candidates on 18:35 - Jan 19 by raynor94

So why don't you put him on ignore, if that's the way you feel about him?

He, along with a handful of other posters can't. They just prefer to comment and generally be very negative toward everything I post on here.

Weird behaviour from grown men, no?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 18:45]

Relegation Candidates on 18:41 - Jan 19 with 801 viewsGowerjack

STID

Together Stronger

Yep.

Fathy is quite the worst poster on here.

Tedious boring dishonest and humourless.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Relegation Candidates on 18:44 - Jan 19 with 795 viewsJackfath

Relegation Candidates on 18:41 - Jan 19 by Gowerjack

Yep.

And as if by magic along comes one of my obsessives - you couldn't script it better.

Relegation Candidates on 18:48 - Jan 19 with 777 viewsraynor94

Relegation Candidates on 18:41 - Jan 19 by Gowerjack

Yep.

Tut tut, people in glass houses and all that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Relegation Candidates on 19:04 - Jan 19 with 739 viewsbonymine

Relegation Candidates on 18:40 - Jan 19 by Jackfath

He, along with a handful of other posters can't. They just prefer to comment and generally be very negative toward everything I post on here.

Weird behaviour from grown men, no?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 18:45]

Actually, I think you'll find that I have supported a number of your previous posts on here including some of our fans leaving early which is also a 'bug bear' of mine and indeed I have attracted much abuse to my own feelings on that aspect of our support.

What I'm merely pointing out is that your OP says that 3 from 5 teams WILL be relegated and that list doesn't' include us. Quite bizarre when we're 4th bottom and you also dismiss the 2nd and 3rd bottom teams as not being realistic 'relegation candidates'.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 19:07]

Relegation Candidates on 19:10 - Jan 19 with 716 viewsJackfath

Relegation Candidates on 19:04 - Jan 19 by bonymine

Actually, I think you'll find that I have supported a number of your previous posts on here including some of our fans leaving early which is also a 'bug bear' of mine and indeed I have attracted much abuse to my own feelings on that aspect of our support.

What I'm merely pointing out is that your OP says that 3 from 5 teams WILL be relegated and that list doesn't' include us. Quite bizarre when we're 4th bottom and you also dismiss the 2nd and 3rd bottom teams as not being realistic 'relegation candidates'.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 19:07]

I've altered the OP so you and your ilk feel better.

Relegation Candidates on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 703 viewsbonymine

Relegation Candidates on 19:10 - Jan 19 by Jackfath

I've altered the OP so you and your ilk feel better.

Fair enough Fathy you recognise the 'inconsistencies' in your OP.

Well done for amending it, it makes far more sense now !!

And WE ARE STAYING UP as you quite rightly predict.

STID.

Together Stronger.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024