Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This isn't migration it's invasion. 14:31 - Feb 29 with 12484 viewsLohengrin

Where is our Charlemagne?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35687257

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:20 - Feb 29 with 2765 viewsdgt73

If we don't get out of the eu in June then this country is fcuked big time and the balkanisation will gather pace quickly.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:21 - Feb 29 with 2759 viewsLohengrin

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:19 - Feb 29 by trampie

I think Putin could be called patriotic.

You're hard work, aye.

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:23 - Feb 29 with 2755 viewsLohengrin

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:18 - Feb 29 by exiledclaseboy

I'm giving myself a pat on the back here because I'd predicted those would be the next three words from you on this thread.

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:47 - Feb 29 with 2713 viewsJack_Meoff

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 18:48 - Feb 29 by Humpty

When he was hungry or when he went skiing?

Take a bow mate, pure quality!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:50 - Feb 29 with 2709 viewsLohengrin

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:47 - Feb 29 by Jack_Meoff

Take a bow mate, pure quality!

Don't encourage him.

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 20:15 - Feb 29 with 2667 viewsKilkennyjack

I read Germany has admitted 750,000 young men out of 1 million immigrants in 2015. Its a huge problem on that scale. What happens this year ?

Beware of the Risen People

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 21:06 - Feb 29 with 2604 viewsHighjack

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:03 - Feb 29 by exiledclaseboy

Patriotic communists eh. Their hearts clearly weren't into the whole communism thing.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2016 19:04]

The farm took up most of the day and in the night they just like a cup of tea, so they might not be able to devote themselves full time to the old communism.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 21:55 - Feb 29 with 2595 viewsLeonisGod

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 15:17 - Feb 29 by Lohengrin

Can you imagine how it must feel to live in a border village or on a border farm with the horde poised?

Yep. I lived just over the border in Cheshire once. It's terrifying to know that there's hordes of the great unwashed, with their backward ways and primitive views, living just the other side of a poorly maintained wall.
Login to get fewer ads

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 23:51 - Feb 29 with 2552 viewsdailew

Poor sods. Forced to smash their way out from one safe EU country into another.

The inhumanity.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 08:12 - Mar 1 with 2492 viewsjackportis

Why doesn't McDonald's build some restaurants at these sites they can wait in there. Travel lodge could make a quick buck 2.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 08:37 - Mar 1 with 2482 viewsAnotherJohn

Story here about jobs/wages in Port Talbot.

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-a197-Unions-flag-up-use-of-migrants-to-cut-

When the unions get worried the MS has to move from the line it has previously been pushing.
This isn't migration it's invasion. on 10:16 - Mar 1 with 2440 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:20 - Feb 29 by dgt73

If we don't get out of the eu in June then this country is fcuked big time and the balkanisation will gather pace quickly.

I've also been saying for years that the lessons of the former Yugoslavia have not been learned. You cannot force people to intergrate and come together if there is simmering resentment and a sense of injustice.

When it kicks off in this country as it undoubtedly will it will make the 3 way carve up of the Krajina look like a Sunday School Picnic with scores of factions.

I wonder then, if the same lefty numbskulls who screamed at the BNP that "Balkanisation of the UK" was a ridiculous and racist idea, or that the BNPs highlighting of Asian Grooming Gangs 15 years ago when the authorities wouldn't listen was a ridiculous and racist idea. Nick Griffin has predicted Civil War in Western Europe. He couldn't possibly be right 3 times of out 3 could he because he's a vile and despicable racist and scaremongerer...?
This isn't migration it's invasion. on 11:31 - Mar 1 with 2402 viewscostalotta

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:20 - Feb 29 by dgt73

What has getting out of the EU have to do with Balkanisation gathering pace? And, why/how/when will it gather pace?
This isn't migration it's invasion. on 11:58 - Mar 1 with 2372 viewsKerouac

Europe's leadership is a facking joke.
We need to get a grip of this.
If we don't war, bloodshed, murder won't just be something Europeans watch on the news.

In short.
Put naval vessels patrolling the European coast in the med....and force all boats with migrants on board to turn around.
Put soldiers along the borders and start shooting at men who use violence rather than use the migration system.

750,000 young Islamic male citizens added to the German population is grossly irresponsible and will create problems for their society....the dangerous thing is that they are fundamentally changing the make up of the most powerful country in Europe, which could have repercussions for all of us.
Who gave the Germans the right to make these decisions on behalf of the whole of Europe?

To me the European project is now doomed. The Greeks and the Eastern Europeans (for differing reasons) must now realize that the Germans are not listening and will never listen to them.

Look at the stories coming out of Calais.
On the BBC earlier a reporter stated that these young Islamic men were kicking off attacking moving lorries by hitting them with iron bars and throwing shit at the windscreens because they were "frightened" that they would be granted asylum in France and their "dream" of reaching the UK would be over.
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS!
FFS!

BTW
How is attacking lorries with iron bars and endangering the lives of the drivers not an offence that should result in prison or deportation rather than asylum?

Everyone at my end of the political spectrum needs to come back from la-la land on this subject. We need to protect our citizens and the Europeans need to protect theirs.

Perhaps the Arab states who have benefited from trillions of petro dollars should be helping their neighbours citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 12:19 - Mar 1 with 2354 viewspikeypaul

Kerouac,

It's to late.

Merkel with her limitless everybody welcome stance will go down in history for the destruction of
European society has we knew it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 12:38 - Mar 1 with 2106 viewstrampie

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 11:58 - Mar 1 by Kerouac

Europe's leadership is a facking joke.
We need to get a grip of this.
If we don't war, bloodshed, murder won't just be something Europeans watch on the news.

In short.
Put naval vessels patrolling the European coast in the med....and force all boats with migrants on board to turn around.
Put soldiers along the borders and start shooting at men who use violence rather than use the migration system.

750,000 young Islamic male citizens added to the German population is grossly irresponsible and will create problems for their society....the dangerous thing is that they are fundamentally changing the make up of the most powerful country in Europe, which could have repercussions for all of us.
Who gave the Germans the right to make these decisions on behalf of the whole of Europe?

To me the European project is now doomed. The Greeks and the Eastern Europeans (for differing reasons) must now realize that the Germans are not listening and will never listen to them.

Look at the stories coming out of Calais.
On the BBC earlier a reporter stated that these young Islamic men were kicking off attacking moving lorries by hitting them with iron bars and throwing shit at the windscreens because they were "frightened" that they would be granted asylum in France and their "dream" of reaching the UK would be over.
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS!
FFS!

BTW
How is attacking lorries with iron bars and endangering the lives of the drivers not an offence that should result in prison or deportation rather than asylum?

Everyone at my end of the political spectrum needs to come back from la-la land on this subject. We need to protect our citizens and the Europeans need to protect theirs.

Perhaps the Arab states who have benefited from trillions of petro dollars should be helping their neighbours citizens?

We put naval vessels in the Med before to try and stop Jews reaching Palestine, Germans shipped them there avoiding British ships, German ships were said to be flying the Nazi flag and the Star of David.

Germans helping immigration against British wishes back then did not turn out well for Palestinian Arabs, is history repeating itself now as regards flooding an area with immigrants ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 22:05 - Mar 1 with 2026 viewsdailew

"Euro 2016 matches could be played behind closed doors in the event of a terror alert at this summer's finals."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35702455

Wonderful.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 23:59 - Mar 1 with 1987 viewsLoyal

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 22:05 - Mar 1 by dailew

"Euro 2016 matches could be played behind closed doors in the event of a terror alert at this summer's finals."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35702455

Wonderful.

They haven't thought this through, what about even more people in the fanzones ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 05:30 - Mar 2 with 1951 viewsHumpty

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 10:16 - Mar 1 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

I've also been saying for years that the lessons of the former Yugoslavia have not been learned. You cannot force people to intergrate and come together if there is simmering resentment and a sense of injustice.

When it kicks off in this country as it undoubtedly will it will make the 3 way carve up of the Krajina look like a Sunday School Picnic with scores of factions.

I wonder then, if the same lefty numbskulls who screamed at the BNP that "Balkanisation of the UK" was a ridiculous and racist idea, or that the BNPs highlighting of Asian Grooming Gangs 15 years ago when the authorities wouldn't listen was a ridiculous and racist idea. Nick Griffin has predicted Civil War in Western Europe. He couldn't possibly be right 3 times of out 3 could he because he's a vile and despicable racist and scaremongerer...?

Yeah. Nick Griffin is cool. The BNP are cool. Serbs are cool. Especially when they start civil wars that end up with Serbs murdering 8000 men and boys in one city alone. And rape. Lots of rape obviously.

The civil war taking place in Western Europe can only be assuaged by the mighty Nick being made president of the United European Union of Fascists.

His policy of posting dogshit through the letterboxes of people who look a bit brown will get the UK back on track etc, etc.

F*ck off you racisist tw*t.
This isn't migration it's invasion. on 06:37 - Mar 2 with 1940 viewsItchySphincter

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:03 - Feb 29 by exiledclaseboy

Patriotic communists eh. Their hearts clearly weren't into the whole communism thing.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2016 19:04]

lol

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 10:17 - Mar 2 with 1894 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 05:30 - Mar 2 by Humpty

Yeah. Nick Griffin is cool. The BNP are cool. Serbs are cool. Especially when they start civil wars that end up with Serbs murdering 8000 men and boys in one city alone. And rape. Lots of rape obviously.

The civil war taking place in Western Europe can only be assuaged by the mighty Nick being made president of the United European Union of Fascists.

His policy of posting dogshit through the letterboxes of people who look a bit brown will get the UK back on track etc, etc.

F*ck off you racisist tw*t.

What a pathetic infantile knee jerk reaction to an alternative point of view but one that sadly we've come to expect from the head up their own backside Liberal Lefties.

Some sage once pointed out that generally people on the right are happier as they simply get on with things, speak their mind and work hard whereas people who gravitate to the Left are miserable souls with low self esteem who look to others to solve their problems. It would certainly explain why so many of them are a bunch of scruffs. Maybe they could melt Dianne Abbot down into a few bars of soap and hand them round next time they are singing The Red Flag at the conference?

You're either about 16 years old or drunk. Go home and sleep it off.

You're a genuis Hump. Fair play. I have never been a member of any far right party, think Griffin is a generally unpleasant individual, likewise his former party. Never voted for them, never will.

However, I was brought up in a DEMOCRACY where everyone's opinion is given consideration and reasoned out, even idealistic claptrap that you spout occassionally has some true and valid arguments.

So go then Humpty. We're all ears.... How are you going to solve Europe's Migrant Crisis? What do you feel is the UK's sustainable population and growth rate? 100m? 200m? Who is going to pay for it and can we see some monetary calculations ?

Ta in advance
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 13:29]
This isn't migration it's invasion. on 15:13 - Mar 2 with 1824 viewsperchrockjack

Hump given me pelters over the years.

I forgot what subject it was that made me never ever exchange views with him.
I find lefties ,on here, very tiresome and prone to patronising Abbott style

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 19:08 - Mar 2 with 1771 viewsFlashberryjack

[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 19:16]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 03:20 - Mar 3 with 1716 viewsHumpty

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 10:17 - Mar 2 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

What a pathetic infantile knee jerk reaction to an alternative point of view but one that sadly we've come to expect from the head up their own backside Liberal Lefties.

Some sage once pointed out that generally people on the right are happier as they simply get on with things, speak their mind and work hard whereas people who gravitate to the Left are miserable souls with low self esteem who look to others to solve their problems. It would certainly explain why so many of them are a bunch of scruffs. Maybe they could melt Dianne Abbot down into a few bars of soap and hand them round next time they are singing The Red Flag at the conference?

You're either about 16 years old or drunk. Go home and sleep it off.

You're a genuis Hump. Fair play. I have never been a member of any far right party, think Griffin is a generally unpleasant individual, likewise his former party. Never voted for them, never will.

However, I was brought up in a DEMOCRACY where everyone's opinion is given consideration and reasoned out, even idealistic claptrap that you spout occassionally has some true and valid arguments.

So go then Humpty. We're all ears.... How are you going to solve Europe's Migrant Crisis? What do you feel is the UK's sustainable population and growth rate? 100m? 200m? Who is going to pay for it and can we see some monetary calculations ?

Ta in advance
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 13:29]

I am not 16 years old. I was drunk. Let's get that over with straight away.

Once someone starts proclaiming Nick Griffin and the BNP as someone we should listen to I will call them out as racist tw*ts. Simple as that.

You are allowed your opinion. I am allowed to criticize it.

F*cking bizarre that so many right wing racists think that anyone who disagrees with them is denying their right to free speech these days.

I'm not denying you free speech at all.

You have the right to like Nick Griffin and genocidal Serbs. I have the right to disagree with you. And call you a bonkers racist.

It's pretty f*cking simple really.
This isn't migration it's invasion. on 03:25 - Mar 3 with 1713 viewsHumpty

This isn't migration it's invasion. on 03:20 - Mar 3 by Humpty

I am not 16 years old. I was drunk. Let's get that over with straight away.

Once someone starts proclaiming Nick Griffin and the BNP as someone we should listen to I will call them out as racist tw*ts. Simple as that.

You are allowed your opinion. I am allowed to criticize it.

F*cking bizarre that so many right wing racists think that anyone who disagrees with them is denying their right to free speech these days.

I'm not denying you free speech at all.

You have the right to like Nick Griffin and genocidal Serbs. I have the right to disagree with you. And call you a bonkers racist.

It's pretty f*cking simple really.

And your comments about Dianne Abbot and melting people down into soap confirms my view about you.

I know all I need to know about you. Don't whinge like a f*cking baby that I told you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024