Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea is a little place in South Wales 11:32 - Mar 7 with 6003 viewsHighjack

And a nest of vipers according to a Labour party spokesman.

Take it away Trampie:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479929/Labour-MP-investigated-police-bu

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 11:39 - Mar 7 with 3355 viewsDarran

I know absolutely nothing about that Swansea MP but she was on the Swansea Sound phone-in on a Sunday morning a few months ago and I took an instant dislike to her.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 11:44 - Mar 7 with 3342 viewsHighjack

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 11:39 - Mar 7 by Darran

I know absolutely nothing about that Swansea MP but she was on the Swansea Sound phone-in on a Sunday morning a few months ago and I took an instant dislike to her.

I know nothing about her either. The lesbian hair pulling nonsense is clearly bullsh it from a disgruntled ex-employee, but for a Labour spokesman to use such disparaging and patronising language about a constituency they have held for almost 100 years is absolutely staggering.

It shows the contempt they have for these sorts of areas and it's probably why they lost Scotland.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 12:21 - Mar 7 with 3285 viewstrampie

A little place in South Wales and a vipers nest hey, Wales second biggest city, city mind, its typical of the Brit Nat mindset .
Labour are traitors to the low paid and poor and traitors to Wales which has put Labour at the forefront of British politics over the years.

I have no faith in people not to vote Labour in Wales, but its no good those people that vote Labour or Conservative for that matter moaning about their lot afterwards.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 12:51 - Mar 7 with 3209 viewsCopperJack

Sadly, the people of Wales (including Swansea) will no doubt continue voting these useless politicians into power and giving them a free hand to continue their crusade to make Wales a city-state.

I'm not surprised they treat us with contempt - 20 years of minimal funding, wanton neglect and horrendous governance, and what do we do? Vote for them in our droves. Pathetic.

Vote these clowns out in the Assembly Elections and give our city a chance.

This isn't about nationalism, or wanting Wales to be independent, but rather picking the best government to govern Wales, and not continue allowing them to sink more and more of our money into their capital.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 13:01 - Mar 7 with 3182 viewstrampie

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 12:51 - Mar 7 by CopperJack

Sadly, the people of Wales (including Swansea) will no doubt continue voting these useless politicians into power and giving them a free hand to continue their crusade to make Wales a city-state.

I'm not surprised they treat us with contempt - 20 years of minimal funding, wanton neglect and horrendous governance, and what do we do? Vote for them in our droves. Pathetic.

This isn't about nationalism, or wanting Wales to be independent, but rather picking the best government to govern Wales, and not continue allowing them to sink more and more of our money into their capital.

You run the risk of being labelled and called all sorts for saying that CopperJack but you are quite right.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 13:07 - Mar 7 with 3162 viewsdickythorpe

"Dyke shoes" LOL!!!
Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 13:48 - Mar 7 with 3077 viewsHighjack

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 13:07 - Mar 7 by dickythorpe

"Dyke shoes" LOL!!!

Dyke shoes are exactly like Nike shoes, but their slogan is "just do her"

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:33 - Mar 7 with 3032 viewsClinton

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 12:51 - Mar 7 by CopperJack

If you vote this lot out, who do you vote in? All as bad as one another arent they?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:38 - Mar 7 with 3013 viewstrampie

Swansea GP and Plaid Cymru candidate for Swansea West Dr Dai Lloyd has come out and blasted Labour over their little place in South Wales and nest of vipers remarks.

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:39 - Mar 7 with 3013 viewsacejack3065

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 11:44 - Mar 7 by Highjack

I know nothing about her either. The lesbian hair pulling nonsense is clearly bullsh it from a disgruntled ex-employee, but for a Labour spokesman to use such disparaging and patronising language about a constituency they have held for almost 100 years is absolutely staggering.

It shows the contempt they have for these sorts of areas and it's probably why they lost Scotland.

As one of the resident members of the Labour Party and as someone who has dealt with press releases etc, unnamed "Labour Party Spokesman" does not mean a thing. It implies that a press officer or member of staff has made that statement but what it really means is "anyone" from the labour party.

I'm not excusing any of the language used but that quote has probably come from a Swansea East member who was willing to talk to the press. No-one employed as staff would ever use that language.
Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:44 - Mar 7 with 3004 viewsacejack3065

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:38 - Mar 7 by trampie

Swansea GP and Plaid Cymru candidate for Swansea West Dr Dai Lloyd has come out and blasted Labour over their little place in South Wales and nest of vipers remarks.

Of course he has. Is this the same Dai Lloyd who attacked ill and elderly councillors for standing down?
Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:54 - Mar 7 with 2977 viewsacejack3065

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:33 - Mar 7 by Clinton

If you vote this lot out, who do you vote in? All as bad as one another arent they?

In Swansea East you'd be attempting to vote out Mike Hedges. Morriston boy and a massive Swans fan.

You can accuse several of the 30 Labour AMs of only giving a sh*t about Cardiff but Mike really isn't one of them.

But then again Labour are evil, and all must be stricken from the land...
Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 15:32 - Mar 7 with 2938 viewstrampie

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:54 - Mar 7 by acejack3065

In Swansea East you'd be attempting to vote out Mike Hedges. Morriston boy and a massive Swans fan.

You can accuse several of the 30 Labour AMs of only giving a sh*t about Cardiff but Mike really isn't one of them.

But then again Labour are evil, and all must be stricken from the land...

Hedges is Plasmarl isn't he ?, people have told me he failed Swansea as a council leader and that he is a supporter of Cardiff City cricket club and the financial rewards it brings Cardiff.
Cant call the team Glammy anymore because they play nearly all their games in Cardiff, apparently Hedges doesn't want Wales to have an international cricket team incase that means Cardiff City cricket club suffer, he's apparently afraid Cardiff wont host England test matches if Wales have an international team.

Hedges is a Brit Nat, he has forgotten about Swansea, its all Cardiff and London that the likes of him care about.

Vote Plaid I say, vote for social justice policies, vote for financial fairness for all parts of Wales.

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:04 - Mar 7 with 2895 viewsacejack3065

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 15:32 - Mar 7 by trampie

Hedges is Plasmarl isn't he ?, people have told me he failed Swansea as a council leader and that he is a supporter of Cardiff City cricket club and the financial rewards it brings Cardiff.
Cant call the team Glammy anymore because they play nearly all their games in Cardiff, apparently Hedges doesn't want Wales to have an international cricket team incase that means Cardiff City cricket club suffer, he's apparently afraid Cardiff wont host England test matches if Wales have an international team.

Hedges is a Brit Nat, he has forgotten about Swansea, its all Cardiff and London that the likes of him care about.

Vote Plaid I say, vote for social justice policies, vote for financial fairness for all parts of Wales.

Once again you're "apparently" full of sh*t. He was born in Plasmarl but now lives in Morriston I think. You're more than welcome to split that hair.

He was a councillor for well over a decade before he became an assembly member. I think he might have been council leader in the 90s but I can't for the life of me remember the political makeup of Swansea way-back-then. Chalk that up as another failure I'm sure.

Just to help you out, there is no such thing as "Cardiff City Cricket Club" but he is President of Ynystawe Cricket and Football Club.

Wales currently plays it's cricket with England as far as I'm aware as part of the England and Wales Cricket board. In your world I'm guessing that's just another example of the Labour party selling Wales out from under the feet of good pure-bred chapel going, cricket loving welshmen. Oh my, don't we all just pray for the day that Plaid will free us from the oppressive yolk of English cricket fascists so Wales can take it's place amongst the cricketing giants like Ireland and Afghanistan.

Of course you're a cyber-nat and doing anything with those oppressive English heathens just cuts straight to your core. It just goes to show how detached people like yourself are from the actual needs of Wales.

Vote for Trampie so Wales can play cricket without the English!
Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:09 - Mar 7 with 2886 viewsLohengrin

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:38 - Mar 7 by trampie

Whoopeedoo! As things stand Dai is so desperate to generate column inches he'd have "come out and blasted Labour" if one of their spokescreatures had said they wasn't all that fussed on blancmange.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:12 - Mar 7 with 2872 viewsLohengrin

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 14:39 - Mar 7 by acejack3065

As one of the resident members of the Labour Party and as someone who has dealt with press releases etc, unnamed "Labour Party Spokesman" does not mean a thing. It implies that a press officer or member of staff has made that statement but what it really means is "anyone" from the labour party.

I'm not excusing any of the language used but that quote has probably come from a Swansea East member who was willing to talk to the press. No-one employed as staff would ever use that language.

As a "resident member of the Labour Party" did they ever manage to find out who was responsible for publishing and distributing those "Plaid are anti-semite" leaflets apart from the repulsive Naz Malik?

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:19 - Mar 7 with 2858 viewsacejack3065

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:12 - Mar 7 by Lohengrin

As a "resident member of the Labour Party" did they ever manage to find out who was responsible for publishing and distributing those "Plaid are anti-semite" leaflets apart from the repulsive Naz Malik?

Apologies, but no idea.
Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:25 - Mar 7 with 2835 viewstrampie

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:04 - Mar 7 by acejack3065

Once again you're "apparently" full of sh*t. He was born in Plasmarl but now lives in Morriston I think. You're more than welcome to split that hair.

He was a councillor for well over a decade before he became an assembly member. I think he might have been council leader in the 90s but I can't for the life of me remember the political makeup of Swansea way-back-then. Chalk that up as another failure I'm sure.

Just to help you out, there is no such thing as "Cardiff City Cricket Club" but he is President of Ynystawe Cricket and Football Club.

Wales currently plays it's cricket with England as far as I'm aware as part of the England and Wales Cricket board. In your world I'm guessing that's just another example of the Labour party selling Wales out from under the feet of good pure-bred chapel going, cricket loving welshmen. Oh my, don't we all just pray for the day that Plaid will free us from the oppressive yolk of English cricket fascists so Wales can take it's place amongst the cricketing giants like Ireland and Afghanistan.

Of course you're a cyber-nat and doing anything with those oppressive English heathens just cuts straight to your core. It just goes to show how detached people like yourself are from the actual needs of Wales.

Vote for Trampie so Wales can play cricket without the English!

As you well know there are lots of people on this board that do not like Cardiff getting as they see it more than their fair share of investment.

We have a Red Tory representing part of Swansea who does not want Wales having a cricket team because he apparently seems to think that Cardiff cricket club [we cant call them Glammy anymore] will lose out and the City of Cardiff will lose out financially.

I remember a more equal split between Cardiff and Swansea for Glamorgan games with Swansea often getting the better Glamorgan games and if anything Swansea getting slightly more games than Cardiff, this Red Tory guy is batting for Kaardiff when he is supposed to be representing a part of Swansea, vote the Cardiff loving Red Tory out i say.

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:32 - Mar 7 with 2825 viewsacejack3065

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:25 - Mar 7 by trampie

As you well know there are lots of people on this board that do not like Cardiff getting as they see it more than their fair share of investment.

We have a Red Tory representing part of Swansea who does not want Wales having a cricket team because he apparently seems to think that Cardiff cricket club [we cant call them Glammy anymore] will lose out and the City of Cardiff will lose out financially.

I remember a more equal split between Cardiff and Swansea for Glamorgan games with Swansea often getting the better Glamorgan games and if anything Swansea getting slightly more games than Cardiff, this Red Tory guy is batting for Kaardiff when he is supposed to be representing a part of Swansea, vote the Cardiff loving Red Tory out i say.

I know that there are many on this forum that are unhappy with the levels of investment that Swansea receives compared to Cardiff. I include myself in that bracket.

What's laughable is your attempted smear on Swansea Easts AM through the state of Welsh cricket. I'm sure thats all Labours fault again.

Are Plaid promising to bring more Glamorgan games back to Swansea? Nice to see Plaid running on the issues that matter.
Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:35 - Mar 7 with 2816 viewsSweyns_Eye

This 'labour party spokesman' wouldn't happen to be a made up quote from the less than Labour friendly Daily Mail would it?

I'm not a Labour supporter but it is the Mail after all.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 2794 viewsLohengrin

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:19 - Mar 7 by acejack3065

Apologies, but no idea.

No idea it had been circulated or no idea who was responsible?

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:48 - Mar 7 with 2786 viewsLohengrin

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:35 - Mar 7 by Sweyns_Eye

This 'labour party spokesman' wouldn't happen to be a made up quote from the less than Labour friendly Daily Mail would it?

I'm not a Labour supporter but it is the Mail after all.

It's Labour too and on that basis alone is there really any doubt as to the contempt they hold for everyday folk?

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 2780 viewsacejack3065

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:45 - Mar 7 by Lohengrin

No idea it had been circulated or no idea who was responsible?

Both if I'm being honest. When and where was it put out? Most leaflets have to have an imprint "printed by___ on behalf of ____" to avoid those exact shenanigans.
Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:54 - Mar 7 with 2755 viewsLohengrin

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:49 - Mar 7 by acejack3065

Both if I'm being honest. When and where was it put out? Most leaflets have to have an imprint "printed by___ on behalf of ____" to avoid those exact shenanigans.

It was a while ago now, the best part of a decade probably. I don't know how old you are or the length of your involvement with Swansea Labour but it caused ructions at the time. I'll copy and paste the press release for you here. I laughed for weeks as Titherington is almost as big an asshole as Malik.

DATGANIAD I'R WASG - PRESS RELEASE - DATGANIAD I'R
WASG

EMBARGO: for immediate release

Labour attempted slur on Election Day was "a contemptible act of betrayal"
says Plaid candidate

A prominent anti-racist campaigner and Plaid Cymru
candidate in Swansea West, Ian Titherington has accused local Labour
party activists of attempting a disgraceful election
day slur, after they tried, unsuccessfully, to publicise
a fraudulent, illegal and anti-Semitic election leaflet
which purported to be linked to the Plaid Cymru
candidate.

In a savage attack on Andrew Davies AM and Naz Malik,
Ian Titherington said that their behaviour had been a 'cynical act of
betrayal.'

Ian Titherington added: "On the morning of election
day, my attention was drawn to an illegal and
anti-Semitic election leaflet, purporting to be from
Plaid Cymru. I immediately reported the offending
leaflet to the police and the Returning Officer - only
to find that Andrew Davies had already reported the
leaflet. Not only did he not have the courtesy to tell
me of its existence, but his party colleague Naz Malik
faxed it to the local paper, giving a less than clear
statement as to the origin of the leaflet."

He continued, "Naz Malik only informed me of the
existence of the leaflet after the deadline for the
final edition of the local newspaper. Fortunately, the
Evening Post had the sense and decency not to run the
story."

Ian Titherington has recently campaigned alongside Naz
Malik and Andrew Davies - against the attempt by the
BNP to expand in Swansea. He also worked alongside the
two Labour members during the 1997 Referendum campaign
and the campaign to bring the Assembly to Swansea.

Ian Titherington added, "I feel upset and betrayed
that two prominent Labour politicians whom I considered
friends were prepared to stab me in the back for a few votes.
They know me well, having worked amicably with me over the past six years.
They know that the views represented on this
leaflet are absolutely abhorrent to me. They also know that I would
automatically contact them if such material was circulated in their name
or that of their party.

Mr Titherington accepted that the Labour party was not responsible for
the leaflet and hoped that the police would be able to track down those
responsible.
He also stated that his attack was not aimed
at the Labour party, but at the two individuals who had,
in his opinion, almost succeeded in insinuating in print that
he or his party were in some way responsible for the leaflet.

He concluded, "I have campaigned hard but fairly for
months in Swansea West, keen to run a positive
campaign based on local, national and international
issues. This attempt by two Labour members to blacken
my name on Election Day has left a very bitter taste
in my mouth. No wonder people are turned off by
politics."

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:58 - Mar 7 with 2734 viewstrampie

Swansea is a little place in South Wales on 16:32 - Mar 7 by acejack3065

I know that there are many on this forum that are unhappy with the levels of investment that Swansea receives compared to Cardiff. I include myself in that bracket.

What's laughable is your attempted smear on Swansea Easts AM through the state of Welsh cricket. I'm sure thats all Labours fault again.

Are Plaid promising to bring more Glamorgan games back to Swansea? Nice to see Plaid running on the issues that matter.

There is nothing laughable about it, Cardiff get investment and get Glammy playing there basically full time and get Test cricket as well, with Swansea losing all but one of their first class matches as far as I can tell, its a scandal when Swansea elected representatives allow such a thing to happen.

Vote Red Tories out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024