Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve McClaren 13:22 - Mar 7 with 6900 viewsLandore_Jack

Didn't realise he was on the board of directors. How does that work? Surely he's not going to sack himself?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 13:51]

#backtojack

Steve McClaren on 13:51 - Mar 7 with 3580 viewsfbreath

He'll sack himself once he sees the size of the compensation package he awards himself.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Steve McClaren on 14:25 - Mar 7 with 3514 viewsBloodyhills

I hope he stays until the end of the season.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Steve McClaren on 14:26 - Mar 7 with 3507 viewsmax936

Steve McClaren on 14:25 - Mar 7 by Bloodyhills

This.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steve McClaren on 14:31 - Mar 7 with 3492 viewsacejack3065

Steve McClaren on 14:25 - Mar 7 by Bloodyhills

I think there are supporters of about five or six clubs praying to their various gods for Newcastle to keep Schteve until the end of the season.

They look as good as down with him at the helm.
Steve McClaren on 15:20 - Mar 7 with 3397 viewsdobjack2

He may be on the board but the power is with Ashley's men on the board.
Steve McClaren on 16:00 - Mar 7 with 3322 viewsmonmouth

This made me snort my tea. Please keep this joker, newky, please:

Steve McClaren reveals message he has given to his Newcastle players after Bournemouth loss

08:30, 7 Mar 2016
By Chris Waugh

Newcastle head coach Steve McClaren wants to see more of the finger-wagging at teammates that Jonjo Shelvey showed on Saturday

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-mcclaren-revea
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 16:15]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve McClaren on 16:08 - Mar 7 with 3296 viewsacejack3065

Steve McClaren on 16:00 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Steve McClaren reveals message he has given to his Newcastle players after Bournemouth loss

By Chris Waugh

Newcastle head coach Steve McClaren wants to see more of the finger-wagging at teammates that Jonjo Shelvey showed on Saturday

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-mcclaren-revea

That simply can't be true!?! Is he trying to get relegated? Is this match fixing? Unbelievable.
Steve McClaren on 19:39 - Mar 7 with 3127 viewsBournedore

By Chris Waugh

That is brilliant. Does he also want to see more gobbing off at supporters too?
Login to get fewer ads

Steve McClaren on 20:00 - Mar 7 with 3057 viewsSwansNZ

By Chris Waugh

McClaren said his new captain was so good “he could point for England”

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Steve McClaren on 20:01 - Mar 7 with 3052 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Shelvey will get his own black & white striped Hoverdodgem to keep up with play next home gsme...

He can then zip round the park and point at his armband and chide his teammates from the comfort of his very own support vehicle...
Steve McClaren on 21:17 - Mar 7 with 2949 viewsTNT

If he thinks I'm going down the steps to give him a slap, when we play them, he can jolly well think again.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Steve McClaren on 22:13 - Mar 7 with 2840 viewslonglostjack

Steve McClaren on 21:17 - Mar 7 by TNT

If he thinks I'm going down the steps to give him a slap, when we play them, he can jolly well think again.

Slap him one TNT. Even if he decides to follow you onto the bus he won't find it. Your driver will bound to have taken a wrong turn out of the car park after dropping you off at 3.05 pm and ended up somewhere in Whitney Bay.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Steve McClaren on 22:48 - Mar 7 with 2770 viewsItchySphincter

When is he going to realise that he's a shit manager? Why does he put himself through the ordeal? Megson, Souness, Holloway - they all realised, what's wrong with this bloke?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Steve McClaren on 23:33 - Mar 7 with 2703 viewsTNT

Steve McClaren on 22:13 - Mar 7 by longlostjack

Slap him one TNT. Even if he decides to follow you onto the bus he won't find it. Your driver will bound to have taken a wrong turn out of the car park after dropping you off at 3.05 pm and ended up somewhere in Whitney Bay.

Won't have the same problem at Villa next season, LLJ...

...hopefully!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Steve McClaren on 23:34 - Mar 7 with 2703 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Steve McClaren on 22:48 - Mar 7 by ItchySphincter

When is he going to realise that he's a shit manager? Why does he put himself through the ordeal? Megson, Souness, Holloway - they all realised, what's wrong with this bloke?

What's wrong with the people who employ him?

I don't blame him for taking the money. It's less of an ordeal every month when the salary is banked.
While there are idiots like Ashley around he can convince himself that he's not a shit manager.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Steve McClaren on 23:40 - Mar 7 with 2688 viewsmonmouth

Steve McClaren on 23:34 - Mar 7 by Joe_bradshaw

What's wrong with the people who employ him?

I don't blame him for taking the money. It's less of an ordeal every month when the salary is banked.
While there are idiots like Ashley around he can convince himself that he's not a shit manager.

The MD up there described him as 'perfect fit'. Actually, he was right, but not in the way he imagined.

What amazes me is that everyone - everyone - knows he's an utter plank, apart from the one person (and there's always one somewhere at the time) who is in charge of a football club. It is incredible.

Steve McClaren on 00:31 - Mar 8 with 2647 viewsJethroJack

Steve McClaren on 23:40 - Mar 7 by monmouth

The MD up there described him as 'perfect fit'. Actually, he was right, but not in the way he imagined.

What amazes me is that everyone - everyone - knows he's an utter plank, apart from the one person (and there's always one somewhere at the time) who is in charge of a football club. It is incredible.

Shteeve's got a lovely quiff though, don't you think 😝
Steve McClaren on 04:13 - Mar 8 with 2570 viewsDewi1jack

Steve McClaren on 23:40 - Mar 7 by monmouth

The MD's finger slipped on the keyboard and hit F instead of T.

Just love seeing Schteve Brollyman more out of his depth, than he was as an England manager.
He's certainly doing his utmost to ensure we can rebuild whilst in the Prem.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Steve McClaren on 09:27 - Mar 8 with 2444 viewsmonmouth

This is getting funny as f**k on that chronicle page. They are in a right old pickle. Nobody decent would go there surely with that dressing room and no real control. They'll probably pay full wedge without any relegation clauses I suppose, which might swing it Moyes' way. Rodgers would be there like a rat up a drainpipe if they stay up.

"Key Events So Far today"

27 mins ago
McClaren arrives at Benton to take training
20 mins ago
Does silence from club mean he's safe?
7 mins ago
McClaren leaves training ground
6 secs ago
McClaren didn't leave
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 9:28]

Steve McClaren on 09:43 - Mar 8 with 2420 viewsBloodyhills

Steve McClaren on 20:00 - Mar 7 by SwansNZ

McClaren said his new captain was so good “he could point for England”

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Steve McClaren on 10:02 - Mar 8 with 2398 viewsbuilthjack

Derby won 2 out of their last 13 games under him. Why the hell did Newcastle appoint him? Madness. He has now won 6 out of 28 with them and spent a fortune. How do people like this keep getting decent jobs?
He had a 2 year pay off from Derby, and will get a big pay off from Newcastle. It's crazy.
Mind you, the longer he stays there the better it is for us.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Steve McClaren on 12:26 - Mar 8 with 2345 viewsPegojack

Steve McClaren on 10:02 - Mar 8 by builthjack

Derby won 2 out of their last 13 games under him. Why the hell did Newcastle appoint him? Madness. He has now won 6 out of 28 with them and spent a fortune. How do people like this keep getting decent jobs?
He had a 2 year pay off from Derby, and will get a big pay off from Newcastle. It's crazy.
Mind you, the longer he stays there the better it is for us.

Report in local Geordie media that Moyes has accepted the job, although still all speculation at the moment.
Hope not, we don't want a new manager turning them around any time soon.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 12:33]
Steve McClaren on 12:37 - Mar 8 with 2314 viewsmonmouth

Steve McClaren on 12:26 - Mar 8 by Pegojack

Report in local Geordie media that Moyes has accepted the job, although still all speculation at the moment.
Hope not, we don't want a new manager turning them around any time soon.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 12:33]

We need to push on. They can do what they want then.

Steve McClaren on 12:53 - Mar 8 with 2290 viewsmonmouth

Moyes rumoured to be a done deal apparently, but latest name bandied around.....Super Garry Monk...

Steve McClaren on 12:55 - Mar 8 with 2287 viewsbuilthjack

Array Redknapp until the end of the season...maybe

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024