Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thrown away 17:10 - Mar 12 with 3333 viewsthejack1912

Worked hard to come from behind twice and throw it away from a poorly defended set piece. Siggy was the only one trying to drive to others last 10mins. Angers me when players can even have the self pride to chase a game to the final whistle.

Set pieces has been a massive downfall this season. Iv just left the ground so perhaps my thoughts are still very raw but I think we deserved a point after coming back and to give away a poor goal like that is bitter.

SET PIECE GOAL AGAIN, 2V1 AND A GOAL. SORT IT OUT!

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Thrown away on 17:12 - Mar 12 with 3314 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fair comment but Fabs cost us today. It happens. Let's move on to Villa which is still a pressure game.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Thrown away on 17:25 - Mar 12 with 3244 viewsEdmundo

Taylor and Rangel today looked 'off it' today!

On another day that could have been a decent point or even sneaked an away win. Bournemouth safe now. Hopefully we can do the business against Villa.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Thrown away on 18:38 - Mar 12 with 3090 viewsYantoFullPelt

For me the real turning point was the substitutions, taking off Barrow & Routs. We lost our width and stopped playing football.
Thrown away on 19:04 - Mar 12 with 3042 viewsSwaneeRiver

Thrown away on 18:38 - Mar 12 by YantoFullPelt

For me the real turning point was the substitutions, taking off Barrow & Routs. We lost our width and stopped playing football.

Gomis came on instead of Routs and played a big part in us getting the second equalizer.
Until they scored the third goal, only one team looked like winning.
After that we had the wind knocked out of us
Thrown away on 19:21 - Mar 12 with 3006 viewsswan65split

TBH before the game I thought we would lose today. but to waste all that work in coming back after each goal to schoolboy errors is quite sickening! there was a draw or even a win there today for us.
Thrown away on 19:26 - Mar 12 with 2989 viewsmonmouth

Thrown away on 19:21 - Mar 12 by swan65split

TBH before the game I thought we would lose today. but to waste all that work in coming back after each goal to schoolboy errors is quite sickening! there was a draw or even a win there today for us.

It's odd isn't it? I think I'd feel better with a 2-0 loss. After getting back to 2-2 there's no way we should have tossed it away.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Thrown away on 19:47 - Mar 12 with 2929 viewsthejack1912

Thrown away on 19:26 - Mar 12 by monmouth

It's odd isn't it? I think I'd feel better with a 2-0 loss. After getting back to 2-2 there's no way we should have tossed it away.

At 2-2 we looked the only team to get the win. A few hours have passed now and I'm still thinking exactly the same as I did at the time

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Thrown away on 20:00 - Mar 12 with 2903 viewslonglostjack

Thrown away on 19:26 - Mar 12 by monmouth

Agree totally - get back into it twice and nothing to show for it. Bloody frustrating.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Thrown away on 20:04 - Mar 12 with 2886 viewsjack247

Thrown away on 19:04 - Mar 12 by SwaneeRiver

Gomis came on instead of Routs and played a big part in us getting the second equalizer.
Until they scored the third goal, only one team looked like winning.
After that we had the wind knocked out of us

Didn't expect to be saying this ever again, but Gomis was one of our more effective players today. Better than Paloschi. 2 up front suits him, but it leaves us liable to getting ripped apart in midfield.
Thrown away on 20:35 - Mar 12 with 2783 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I feel so sorry for Barrow & Sigi, we have had problems scoring even one goal, they get 2 and are completely let down by the defence.
Thrown away on 20:40 - Mar 12 with 2761 viewsjack247

Thrown away on 20:35 - Mar 12 by A_Fans_Dad

I feel so sorry for Barrow & Sigi, we have had problems scoring even one goal, they get 2 and are completely let down by the defence.

It's the way we tried to play. With only Cork as a natural defensive midfielder, we were always going to create more chances but look shaky at the back.

Most disappointing thing for me is the way we conceded. A cross shot that Fab should have dealt with properly instead of parrying, a shot he probably should have saved and the way the third came was hardly a surprise.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024