Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD This Evening. 23:26 - Mar 12 with 2392 viewslifelong

A good analysis of today's game, for a change, also highlighting Mo Barrow's contribution to the game.
MOTD This Evening. on 23:30 - Mar 12 with 2378 viewsthejack1912

Any say on how they think we'll finish the season? Listening to the Radio on the way back and they still think we're in just as much danager as the 3 below us

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

MOTD This Evening. on 23:30 - Mar 12 with 2377 viewsSwanseajill

It was a great game of football to watch Lifey. Would have been better if the young Italian had scored near the end though.
MOTD This Evening. on 23:41 - Mar 12 with 2324 viewslifelong

MOTD This Evening. on 23:30 - Mar 12 by Swanseajill

It was a great game of football to watch Lifey. Would have been better if the young Italian had scored near the end though.

I watched the game on a very poor internet stream, which at times was unviewable, so I couldn't get a feel for the game. It did seem to be a good game though and one which we could easily have got something from had it not been for a few basic errors in defence.
MOTD This Evening. on 08:40 - Mar 13 with 2056 viewskarnataka

MOTD This Evening. on 23:41 - Mar 12 by lifelong

I watched the game on a very poor internet stream, which at times was unviewable, so I couldn't get a feel for the game. It did seem to be a good game though and one which we could easily have got something from had it not been for a few basic errors in defence.

It was a good, open game with 2 teams trying to outplay each other rather than nullify each other. I wouldn't say either team deserved to win or lose but a few individual errors by us swung the game in Bournemouth's favour. Unlucky to concede 3 goals from 3 individual errors, most games you'd probably be lucky enough to get away with at least one of them. A draw would have been fair.
MOTD This Evening. on 09:16 - Mar 13 with 1963 viewscostalotta

MOTD This Evening. on 08:40 - Mar 13 by karnataka

It was a good, open game with 2 teams trying to outplay each other rather than nullify each other. I wouldn't say either team deserved to win or lose but a few individual errors by us swung the game in Bournemouth's favour. Unlucky to concede 3 goals from 3 individual errors, most games you'd probably be lucky enough to get away with at least one of them. A draw would have been fair.

This is was my view too.

I don't like singling out individual poor performances but I have to say that our left back was useless all game. And not for the first time. The first two goals came from his side. Watch throw ins when he takes them, we very rarely keep possession as its turned over instantly, plus he's just too slow.
MOTD This Evening. on 09:51 - Mar 13 with 1879 viewsvetchonian

MOTD This Evening. on 09:16 - Mar 13 by costalotta

This is was my view too.

I don't like singling out individual poor performances but I have to say that our left back was useless all game. And not for the first time. The first two goals came from his side. Watch throw ins when he takes them, we very rarely keep possession as its turned over instantly, plus he's just too slow.

I think Rangel was more at fault whilst the initial cross came from Taylor's side. Rangel was way out of position and no where near Gradel!
Yes maybe Taylor is the not the best left back in the PL but he doesn't deserve the cr*p he gets on here

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

MOTD This Evening. on 09:54 - Mar 13 with 1860 viewsmonmouth

MOTD This Evening. on 23:30 - Mar 12 by thejack1912

Any say on how they think we'll finish the season? Listening to the Radio on the way back and they still think we're in just as much danager as the 3 below us

Whereas I don't agree with that, I don't think it does any harm to remind everyone, includung the players, that we are not out of the woods yet. Stranger things have happened, not least to Sunderland, Leicester and Blackpool. We still need those four points before popping the champagne corks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

MOTD This Evening. on 10:45 - Mar 13 with 1758 views3swan

MOTD This Evening. on 08:40 - Mar 13 by karnataka

My take on it as well.

Bournemouth just edged it as they played with a bit of a higher tempo than us, but I still think we would fully have deserved a draw.
Login to get fewer ads

MOTD This Evening. on 11:19 - Mar 13 with 1705 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is was my view too.

I'm noticing some simmering resentment there. You're so peed off you can't bring yourself to utter his name

For the record I agree with you about whatshisname

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

MOTD This Evening. on 11:41 - Mar 13 with 1669 viewswestside

could of had a couple of penalties
MOTD This Evening. on 12:13 - Mar 13 with 1620 viewskarnataka

This is was my view too.

Their second goal came straight through the middle after Fer had passed the ball to one of their midfielders. Trying to blame that on Taylor is ridiculous and says far more about your opinion of Taylor rather than it does about anything that actually happened on the pitch in the build up to that goal. The cross for the first one came from his side but there were others far more to blame than Taylor for that one, Fabianski's weak attempt to clear it and the fact that Rangel was nowhere near Gradel.
MOTD This Evening. on 12:18 - Mar 13 with 1605 viewsWarwickHunt

Five goals and we were still on third from last.
MOTD This Evening. on 13:30 - Mar 13 with 1533 viewsStarsky

I bet Fernandez is relieved that Taylor is taking the flack atm.
I have sympathy for Taylor, in that he's come up the leagues with the side and isn't up to this level. He should have been reserve or gone a couple of years ago.
Fernandez though... Should know better. He's getting worse... And his efforts on goal at the other end, this season would make a viral you tube collection.
Yesterday's was the closest header and it's was miles wide.
Rabbit in the headlights

It's just the internet, init.

MOTD This Evening. on 18:17 - Mar 13 with 1396 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MOTD This Evening. on 13:30 - Mar 13 by Starsky

I bet Fernandez is relieved that Taylor is taking the flack atm.
I have sympathy for Taylor, in that he's come up the leagues with the side and isn't up to this level. He should have been reserve or gone a couple of years ago.
Fernandez though... Should know better. He's getting worse... And his efforts on goal at the other end, this season would make a viral you tube collection.
Yesterday's was the closest header and it's was miles wide.
Rabbit in the headlights

Rabbit in the headlights sums thins up. It's total madness not to give Amat a game ahead of him at the moment. Same with Naughton/Rangel and Kingsley/Taylor

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

MOTD This Evening. on 18:25 - Mar 13 with 1368 viewsStarsky

MOTD This Evening. on 18:17 - Mar 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Rabbit in the headlights sums thins up. It's total madness not to give Amat a game ahead of him at the moment. Same with Naughton/Rangel and Kingsley/Taylor

I'm gonna suck it up here Brynnie...
I miss Chico

It's just the internet, init.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024