Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
150 asylum seekers 14:33 - Mar 15 with 2348 viewsDarran

Going to Port Talbot.

Poor bastards.

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/150-asylum-seekers-make-Port-Talbot-buildi

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

150 asylum seekers on 14:37 - Mar 15 with 2335 viewsLoyal

What jobs will they be doing ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

150 asylum seekers on 15:10 - Mar 15 with 2287 viewsexiledclaseboy

150 asylum seekers on 14:37 - Mar 15 by Loyal

What jobs will they be doing ?

They're not allowed to work.

Poll: Tory leader

150 asylum seekers on 15:17 - Mar 15 with 2267 viewsLoyal

150 asylum seekers on 15:10 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

Why not ?

Maybe they could do some work with the England rugby team.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2016 15:18]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

150 asylum seekers on 15:23 - Mar 15 with 2260 viewsPegojack

Goytre? If that won't make them want to go back home, nothing will.
150 asylum seekers on 15:49 - Mar 15 with 2227 viewsLohengrin

You've got to laugh at the use of small children the Post uses by way of illustration.

What are the odds they look anything like the grown, cowardly bastards who have ran away when their own country needed them most that actually turn up in Goytre?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

150 asylum seekers on 16:02 - Mar 15 with 2187 viewssherpajacob

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/603227/migrant-crisis-Cabinet-ministers-refugee

As long as we are all in this together.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

150 asylum seekers on 16:05 - Mar 15 with 2178 viewsJackTheLad

150 asylum seekers on 15:49 - Mar 15 by Lohengrin

You've got to laugh at the use of small children the Post uses by way of illustration.

What are the odds they look anything like the grown, cowardly bastards who have ran away when their own country needed them most that actually turn up in Goytre?

You are right. If thousands of Uzi wielding maniacs geared up with armour plated bulletproof Humvees came and tried to invade my small town i'd just knock 'em all out one by one too.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

150 asylum seekers on 16:19 - Mar 15 with 2144 viewsAnotherJohn

150 asylum seekers on 16:05 - Mar 15 by JackTheLad

You are right. If thousands of Uzi wielding maniacs geared up with armour plated bulletproof Humvees came and tried to invade my small town i'd just knock 'em all out one by one too.

My great great uncle told me when I was young that back in his day those trying to take over our towns had Panthers and Heinkels. Apparently his generation did the job though. It seems there was something called collective organisation.
Login to get fewer ads

150 asylum seekers on 16:23 - Mar 15 with 2131 viewscontroversial_jack

150 asylum seekers on 16:19 - Mar 15 by AnotherJohn

My great great uncle told me when I was young that back in his day those trying to take over our towns had Panthers and Heinkels. Apparently his generation did the job though. It seems there was something called collective organisation.

They did have a little help though. They didn't use bare hands and rocks
150 asylum seekers on 18:02 - Mar 15 with 2027 viewsHighjack

150 asylum seekers on 15:10 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

Bloody lazy malingering bastards or something!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

150 asylum seekers on 19:01 - Mar 15 with 1977 viewsJackfath

I've no doubt the locals will give them a warm Welsh welcome and make them feel at home.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

150 asylum seekers on 19:12 - Mar 15 with 1953 viewsFlashberryjack

150 asylum seekers on 19:01 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

I've no doubt the locals will give them a warm Welsh welcome and make them feel at home.

Of that I have no doubt.....as soon as they're nicely settled maybe we could invite more.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

150 asylum seekers on 19:30 - Mar 15 with 1915 viewsexiledclaseboy

150 asylum seekers on 16:19 - Mar 15 by AnotherJohn

Where did your great uncle live?

Poll: Tory leader

150 asylum seekers on 19:46 - Mar 15 with 1887 viewsacejack3065

If an armed militia had taken control of Newcastle and started cutting peoples heads off in public and throwing gay people off buildings, would you feel safe in Swansea?
150 asylum seekers on 20:00 - Mar 15 with 1848 viewsFlashberryjack

150 asylum seekers on 19:46 - Mar 15 by acejack3065

If an armed militia had taken control of Newcastle and started cutting peoples heads off in public and throwing gay people off buildings, would you feel safe in Swansea?

Probably would in Swansea.....but not if I were living in Newcastle.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

150 asylum seekers on 20:05 - Mar 15 with 1837 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

150 asylum seekers on 19:46 - Mar 15 by acejack3065

Fair play, that was a hell of a Stag Do weekend up there ..
150 asylum seekers on 20:44 - Mar 15 with 1791 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone with any kind of boat will surely make good money ferrying them across to ilfracombe.

They ll be a big demand to exit port talbot .

Still, safer than turkey crossing to Greece or Italy.

Thankfully, Wirral has refused to have these people cross the Dee or mersey

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

150 asylum seekers on 22:33 - Mar 15 with 1699 viewsjackportis

I think this is wonderful. About time these family's were brought somewhere safe. They will sure be delighted with their new surroundings. Fingers crossed they will stay and the local community makes them feel welcome. I'm looking forward to the day this site welcomes our first refugee. That would be something for us to celebrate.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

150 asylum seekers on 22:49 - Mar 15 with 1681 viewsLohengrin

150 asylum seekers on 16:05 - Mar 15 by JackTheLad

A man would fight to free his homeland or die in the attempt.

A man.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

150 asylum seekers on 07:14 - Mar 16 with 1600 viewsAnotherJohn

150 asylum seekers on 19:30 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

Where did your great uncle live?

My uncle lived in Plymouth (bombed heavily as was Swansea), but my post wasn't intended to be too literal. He was the obvious person of that generation in the family who was in the forces. My point was simply that ordinary people could form organised resistance to an invading enemy and did not find themselves in a position where all they had was rocks and bare hands. Of course today in the Kurdish enclaves there are many who show that resistance to ISIS is possible .Getting equipment has not been the problem; it has been more to do with the will to use it.
150 asylum seekers on 07:27 - Mar 16 with 1587 viewsAnotherJohn

150 asylum seekers on 22:33 - Mar 15 by jackportis

I think this is wonderful. About time these family's were brought somewhere safe. They will sure be delighted with their new surroundings. Fingers crossed they will stay and the local community makes them feel welcome. I'm looking forward to the day this site welcomes our first refugee. That would be something for us to celebrate.

Good news then! 843 asylum seekers arrived in Swansea in 2015. Many are young single men who no doubt are potential fans. You could start the recruitment drive by taking one or two out for a pint... or perhaps on second thoughts for a coffee!
150 asylum seekers on 07:47 - Mar 16 with 1562 viewsItchySphincter

So long as they stay in Port Toilet, I'm alright jack.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024