Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarter Pound of Rubbish 10:52 - May 5 with 6695 viewsqprxtc

Someone at work (a Man U ‘fan’) called Rangers ‘Quarter Pound of Rubbish’ the other day.

I felt like I was back in the playground. What a crap ‘insult’. We aren’t QPOR and if we’re only a quarter pound of rubbish does that mean the other ¾ are not too shabby?

Queer Punk Rockers always made me giggle.
Quarter Pound of Rubbish on 08:38 - May 6 with 1171 viewsqprxtc

People at work who support the ‘big teams’ never normally know what to say when you tell them you support a club like Rangers.

It’s either incomprehension that teams exist outside the big four or Premier League or they laugh and go ‘Why do you support them’, ‘What division are they in?’, ‘They’re crap though aren’t they’, ‘Oh, Quarter Pound of Rubbish ha ha’ or the worst ‘I’ll tell you where QPR went wrong….’

It’s usually best to leave them to it.
Quarter Pound of Rubbish on 09:12 - May 6 with 1144 viewsMonahoop

That Man Utd 'fan' is thick. Since when has there been a Q P of R?

In my first job, there was an old boy who supported Brighton. He always referred to QPR as Queer PR. 'How's old Queer PR doin'? he'd always ask when I turned up for work. We weren't doing well in the late 70's granted and Brighton were on the up, so his little jibe was sweat for him at the time.

Personally I like Quintessentially Profiteroled Rascals.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Quarter Pound of Rubbish on 15:37 - May 6 with 1076 viewsTearsofrage

I was once "Quality Pies" (and Rissoles) and have heard "Queers, Paedophiles and Rapists" bandied about by non-lovers of the purest form of the game!
Quarter Pound of Rubbish on 17:15 - May 6 with 1038 viewswelwynranger

Near the end of last season. About a week before payday. My managing director came into the office and said that the company were introducing a new wages system. It will be based on the performance of your favourite football team. So if you put a couple of quid in the petty cash we will be quits . Laughed to himself then walked out. This from an armchair Manure fan who takes his grandson to Stevenage occasionally. W@nker
Quarter Pound of Rubbish on 18:23 - May 6 with 995 viewsBoston

I'd threaten legal action myself, we're the in thing now y'know, protected class, the LGBTQPR.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Quarter Pound of Rubbish on 09:32 - May 7 with 899 viewsLadbrokeR

I remember reading a thread a while back that made me smile where QPR was an abbreviation for quality players ruined.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024