Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Multiculturalism going well 11:04 - Jun 1 with 10535 viewsskippyjack

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Multiculturalism going well on 11:13 - Jun 1 with 3672 viewsLord_Bony

This video was uploaded on Youtube over 6 years ago....just saying...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Multiculturalism going well on 11:17 - Jun 1 with 3647 viewsDarran

It'll be somebody else's fault Skip.
It is quite strange though,if they don't like the laws of the UK why don't they just live somewhere else?

I'd shoot em personally.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Multiculturalism going well on 11:22 - Jun 1 with 3631 viewsHighjack

Multiculturalism going well on 11:17 - Jun 1 by Darran

It is quite strange though,if they don't like the laws of the UK why don't they just live somewhere else?

I'd shoot em personally.

I was going to suggest that they should be arrested and charged under public order offences, but none of them have any naughty t shirts on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Multiculturalism going well on 11:25 - Jun 1 with 3633 viewsskippyjack

Multiculturalism going well on 11:13 - Jun 1 by Lord_Bony

This video was uploaded on Youtube over 6 years ago....just saying...

Yeah, it was 6 years ago.. things have clearly improved.. the illegal immigrant count has gone up, the legal immigrant count has gone up, and the Muslim population is increasing at an unusually high rate.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Multiculturalism going well on 11:28 - Jun 1 with 3621 viewsLord_Bony

So what should we do about multiculturalism in the UK then Skipps...whats the answer?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Multiculturalism going well on 11:35 - Jun 1 with 3600 viewsrealpencoedjack

Multiculturalism going well on 11:28 - Jun 1 by Lord_Bony

So what should we do about multiculturalism in the UK then Skipps...whats the answer?

im guessing his solution will be.......kick all the "muslims" out (except for the ones he knows/works with cos they are ok"
Multiculturalism going well on 11:39 - Jun 1 with 3587 viewsskippyjack

Multiculturalism going well on 11:28 - Jun 1 by Lord_Bony

Well.. multiculturalism is impossible..

Catholics
Christians
Hindu's
Sikhs
Muslims

all have inbuilt unbreakable beliefs about some medieval fantasy.. it's impossible to educate the stubborn, thick, ignorant religious population, that it's all fantasy and imaginative horse dollop.. my first step would be to give children in secondary education the choice to attend religious classes.. not make it a mandatory subject, rather a one of choice.. considering all Religions emphasise choice.. yet dismiss a non believer..

It's mainly religious people getting to grips with reality and fact.

Multiculturalism going well on 11:44 - Jun 1 with 3567 viewsLord_Bony

Abolishing religious indoctrination could well be a start...

Login to get fewer ads

Multiculturalism going well on 11:48 - Jun 1 with 3556 viewsskippyjack

Multiculturalism going well on 11:44 - Jun 1 by Lord_Bony

Abolishing religious indoctrination could well be a start...

Abolishing religious indoctrination will never be a viable option.. due to the ethical principles.. but making religious classes a non-mandatory subject, and giving children the 'choice' to attend is ethically correct and viable.. the parent has the power to remove their children from potential radicalisation of taught myths... but it's all too sensible for the fanatic cults.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 11:50]

Multiculturalism going well on 11:51 - Jun 1 with 3530 viewsHighjack

Multiculturalism going well on 11:48 - Jun 1 by skippyjack

Abolishing religious indoctrination will never be a viable option.. due to the ethical principles.. but making religious classes a non-mandatory subject, and giving children the 'choice' to attend is ethically correct and viable.. the parent has the power to remove their children from potential radicalisation of taught myths... but it's all too sensible for the fanatic cults.

The teaching of religion comes from the family, not the classroom. It's drilled into them from a very very young age. By the time children reach school if they aren't religious they are very unlikely to become religious because older children aren't that stupid.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Multiculturalism going well on 11:53 - Jun 1 with 3535 viewsLord_Bony

Good point skipps but it has to be across the board otherwise parents will always force their will on kids if they are that way inclined.

But I agree religion is a major barrier to real multi cultural ism and integration with some groups...not all...kids should be kept well away from the heavy stuff....

Multiculturalism going well on 11:54 - Jun 1 with 3534 viewsLeonisGod

Multiculturalism going well on 11:48 - Jun 1 by skippyjack

Nah, I'm all for compulsory religious education but taught from an unbiased viewpoint. You can't improve something unless you understand it.

Faith schools should all go though.
Multiculturalism going well on 11:58 - Jun 1 with 3523 viewsskippyjack

Multiculturalism going well on 11:54 - Jun 1 by LeonisGod

Nah, I'm all for compulsory religious education but taught from an unbiased viewpoint. You can't improve something unless you understand it.

Faith schools should all go though.

Teach religion from an unbiased viewpoint.. are you on crack?

Multiculturalism going well on 11:59 - Jun 1 with 3518 viewsLeonisGod

Multiculturalism going well on 11:58 - Jun 1 by skippyjack

Teach religion from an unbiased viewpoint.. are you on crack?

No. Teach about religion.
Multiculturalism going well on 12:02 - Jun 1 with 3512 viewsskippyjack

Multiculturalism going well on 11:59 - Jun 1 by LeonisGod

No. Teach about religion.

about religion?.. why?.. it's all myths and fantasy.. We might as well start a Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings subjects.. but some genius has already decided to create a class to educate us about Middle Earth.

Multiculturalism going well on 12:19 - Jun 1 with 3483 viewsLeonisGod

Multiculturalism going well on 12:02 - Jun 1 by skippyjack

about religion?.. why?.. it's all myths and fantasy.. We might as well start a Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings subjects.. but some genius has already decided to create a class to educate us about Middle Earth.

It's something that has shaped human existence for as long as we have known, with thousands of gods revered across the ages. It's been used to justify pretty much the whole spectrum of imaginable human behaviours, and remains topical to some of the big issues of the day. There's a few reasons for studying it right there. You don't have to practice it in order to study it.
Multiculturalism going well on 12:22 - Jun 1 with 3476 viewsdailew

Just show them this video when they first enter school and then they can concentrate on meaningful subjects. Job done.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Multiculturalism going well on 12:35 - Jun 1 with 3454 viewsjojaca

Multiculturalism going well on 12:19 - Jun 1 by LeonisGod

It's something that has shaped human existence for as long as we have known, with thousands of gods revered across the ages. It's been used to justify pretty much the whole spectrum of imaginable human behaviours, and remains topical to some of the big issues of the day. There's a few reasons for studying it right there. You don't have to practice it in order to study it.

I used to stare at the walls during RE lessons, bored the living shit out of me. If you want to practice it do it in your own time.

Even when you know, you never know?

Multiculturalism going well on 12:48 - Jun 1 with 3429 viewsLord_Bony

Multiculturalism going well on 12:35 - Jun 1 by jojaca

I used to stare at the walls during RE lessons, bored the living shit out of me. If you want to practice it do it in your own time.

This is why its difficult to teach young children religion...

Multiculturalism going well on 13:01 - Jun 1 with 3409 viewsLeonisGod

Multiculturalism going well on 12:35 - Jun 1 by jojaca

Same here, but then I felt the same in Chemistry too. I'm not talking about practicing it, I'm talking about giving children an unbiased awareness of different religions as part of their education. Schools can have a role to play in showing kids religion for what it is - good and bad. That would help in the fight against extremism imo.
Multiculturalism going well on 13:11 - Jun 1 with 3387 viewsdailew

Multiculturalism going well on 13:01 - Jun 1 by LeonisGod

Same here, but then I felt the same in Chemistry too. I'm not talking about practicing it, I'm talking about giving children an unbiased awareness of different religions as part of their education. Schools can have a role to play in showing kids religion for what it is - good and bad. That would help in the fight against extremism imo.

Teach it as part of history. Shouldn't be it's own subject no more than astrology or Tarot cards.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Multiculturalism going well on 13:15 - Jun 1 with 3377 viewsLord_Bony

Multiculturalism going well on 13:11 - Jun 1 by dailew

Teach it as part of history. Shouldn't be it's own subject no more than astrology or Tarot cards.

Problem is what about the Muslims,Sikhs,Jews etc...can we get them to do the same...if we was out of Europe we could certainly pass our own laws on this...

Multiculturalism going well on 13:24 - Jun 1 with 3364 viewsHighjack

Multiculturalism going well on 13:15 - Jun 1 by Lord_Bony

Problem is what about the Muslims,Sikhs,Jews etc...can we get them to do the same...if we was out of Europe we could certainly pass our own laws on this...

We could but we wouldn't. There'd be riots in the streets.

Multiculturalism going well on 13:35 - Jun 1 with 3349 viewsLoyal

Multiculturalism going well on 11:17 - Jun 1 by Darran

I'd shoot em personally.

That bloke who shot the gorilla is available.
I'm not sure there is a link .......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Multiculturalism going well on 13:40 - Jun 1 with 3334 viewsLeonisGod

Multiculturalism going well on 13:15 - Jun 1 by Lord_Bony

Didn't realise the EU now set our schools curriculum*. Makes you wonder what the UK and Assembly governments do. It would save us more money to get rid of them instead.

Curriculus, curriculums, curriculii, curriculaie or whatever
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024