Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Chester anyone? 23:01 - Jun 1 with 7778 viewsBig_Phil

In other news tonight...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/675964/Swansea-West-Brom-Tony-Pulis-Fran

James Chester anyone? on 09:39 - Jun 3 with 1597 viewsangryjack

James Chester anyone? on 10:51 - Jun 2 by Loyal

This.
Angry Jack.

doesnt make you a bad player if pulis dont rate you does it.
James Chester anyone? on 09:43 - Jun 3 with 1590 viewsangryjack

people on this site think if a player cant get in a side it makes them a bad player,amat not been able get in our side before bartley under a couple of managers ,but he is a better ch than bartley and fernandez.james chester is a good player
James Chester anyone? on 10:08 - Jun 3 with 1566 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Its a yes from me.
James Chester anyone? on 13:24 - Jun 3 with 1537 viewsdobjack2

Just don't get our interest in him as a centre half.

Stats have him at just shy of 5 feet 10 inches so he is not the commanding centre half we need to help our set piece fiasco. Has a spring in his jump but at 27 that won't last and he is the same age as Fernandez.

Even if we go 3 at the back I don't see him as a first choice, even though he has played that system with hull. A utility back? But he wants first team football.

As west brom allegedly paid £8 million for him less than a year ago they would want most if not all of it back.

So cons- too small too expensive

Pros - has played 3 at the back, plays for Wales has played full back for WBA
James Chester anyone? on 15:55 - Jun 3 with 1510 viewsDewi1jack

Read somewhere that he's knocked us back.
So he was Bartleys direct replacement then and 4th choice

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

James Chester anyone? on 16:14 - Jun 3 with 1492 viewsLoyal

James Chester anyone? on 09:39 - Jun 3 by angryjack

doesnt make you a bad player if pulis dont rate you does it.

Nobody said he was a bad Player, just not better than what we have.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

James Chester anyone? on 16:20 - Jun 3 with 1487 viewsairedale

James Chester anyone? on 09:13 - Jun 2 by sherpajacob

Ask yourself, if he wasn't welsh would we even consider it. let's not make the same mistake we made with dai Davies

Decent player, but for the money I think there must be a top quality defender somewhere in the world who fancies the premier league.

I thought that Dai Davies was great value. He's the only bloke I've ever seen silence 20,000 people, just because the ball went within 20 metres of him. And such a lovely smile too.
James Chester anyone? on 21:19 - Jun 3 with 1448 viewsdobjack2

James Chester anyone? on 16:20 - Jun 3 by airedale

I thought that Dai Davies was great value. He's the only bloke I've ever seen silence 20,000 people, just because the ball went within 20 metres of him. And such a lovely smile too.

Boo boys hated Dai before he came back down here. Had his moments - Notts county home - but a better keeper than he was given credit for.
Login to get fewer ads

James Chester anyone? on 22:30 - Jun 3 with 1409 viewsSwansNZ

James Chester anyone? on 21:19 - Jun 3 by dobjack2

Boo boys hated Dai before he came back down here. Had his moments - Notts county home - but a better keeper than he was given credit for.

But a worse keeper than the one he replaced.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

James Chester anyone? on 00:12 - Jun 4 with 1372 viewsdobjack2

James Chester anyone? on 22:30 - Jun 3 by SwansNZ

But a worse keeper than the one he replaced.

Have to disagree on that one, Dai was an upgrade on Dave Stewart. It became popular to blame Dai for everything.including failings in the centre of the defence.

Teflon; Dai the drop; after one game he threw himself in front of a bus but it went under his body etc. But the reality was that he was not a bad keeper. The boo boys hounded him for any mistake he made. Dave Stewart was popular Dai wasn't for some reason. I remember us playing Wrexham, with Dai in goal, in a Welsh cup final game at the vetch with the north bank chanting "dai's not going to europe"

We are talking a long time ago but he had some outstanding games away from home especially in the first season. Might have been away supporters player of the season that year Robbie would have been the other candidate but it was a long time ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024