Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
russia handed a suspended disqualification 12:18 - Jun 14 with 2266 viewsrealpencoedjack

http://news.sky.com/story/1711755/euro-2016-suspended-disqualification-for-russi

not sure that it will actually hold any water but will be interesting to see what happens against the slovaks
russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:27 - Jun 14 with 2242 viewsshandyjack

€150,000 fine, that will hit them hard that

Poll: Expectation for the season

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:28 - Jun 14 with 2232 viewsjacabertawe

This only relates to matters within UEFA jurisdiction, i.e. within a stadium. Unfortunately.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:29 - Jun 14 with 2220 viewsSmellyplumz

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:28 - Jun 14 by jacabertawe

This only relates to matters within UEFA jurisdiction, i.e. within a stadium. Unfortunately.

Exactly, they will just keep it to the streets now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:31 - Jun 14 with 2201 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just take the World cup off them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:32 - Jun 14 with 2190 viewsmax936

Any suspension will come into force after the tournament, it's an utter joke pathetic from FIFA it's only what we're used to from them though, thought things were gonna improve within the FIFA hierarchy, a new beginning the said after all the scandals, looks like nothing as changed at all, the words not fit for purpose fits.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:35 - Jun 14 with 2168 viewsjacabertawe

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:31 - Jun 14 by felixstowe_jack

Just take the World cup off them.

That's a FIFA matter not UEFA and it wouldn't have the guts to do that, any more than cancelling Qatar.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 12:37]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:36 - Jun 14 with 2161 viewsshandyjack

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:35 - Jun 14 by jacabertawe

That's a FIFA matter not UEFA and it wouldn't have the guts to do that, any more than cancelling Qatar.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 12:37]

would open a massive can of worms of fifa, the russians hold a load of bribery evidence on them (having been the ones offering the bribes allegedly)

Poll: Expectation for the season

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 16:58 - Jun 14 with 1838 viewssherpajacob

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:28 - Jun 14 by jacabertawe

That would include players taking performance enhancing drugs then?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 17:26 - Jun 14 with 1794 viewsmonmouth

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 16:58 - Jun 14 by sherpajacob

That would include players taking performance enhancing drugs then?

Bloody hell, they must be cardiff standard without them then. They were absolute dogshit against the rooners.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 17:29 - Jun 14 with 1787 viewsSweyns_Eye

russia handed a suspended disqualification on 12:36 - Jun 14 by shandyjack

would open a massive can of worms of fifa, the russians hold a load of bribery evidence on them (having been the ones offering the bribes allegedly)

All their computer equipment used in their bidding process was, 'destroyed'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2833166/Russia-2018-World-Cup-

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024