Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tour de France thread 13:22 - Jun 30 with 3843 viewsperchrockjack

Well, hat trick for Froome?

If he avoids illness and injuries he will do this .

Can't really see anyone besting him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tour de France thread on 12:15 - Jul 1 with 1380 viewsBanosswan

Tour de France thread on 08:24 - Jul 1 by JFSwan

Phenomenal athlete, just not likable.

Hopefully G can get top 5, Landa is a great climber who might drag froome around a fair bit, so G might not push it up the mountains like last year, time will tell.

Movistsar have powerful 2 pronged attack with Quintanta / Valverde as have Astana with Nibili/ Aru.

BMC will be interesting to watch Richie Porte & van garderen both could/should be lead men.

Looking forward to the sprints, Cav has part of his old team with Eisel/Renshaw but cant see him getting ahead of Griepel,Kittel, Sagan, Degenkolb.

I just don't really rate Porte, he seemed to blow early constantly when supporting Froome. I really hope Cav gets a couple more wins, the memories of the htc leadout train are great.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tour de France thread on 16:10 - Jul 2 with 1350 viewsBanosswan

Cav!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Tour de France thread on 16:50 - Jul 2 with 1329 viewsWiggle

Yellow jersey and 27th stage win not a bad day
Tour de France thread on 13:03 - Jul 3 with 1300 viewsWxmJax

Not the same without Liggett and Sherwen commentating although you can catch them on Kodi

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/racing/tour-de-france/phil-liggett-paul-sher

Great win for Cavendish. I'm enjoying the Normandy scenery but a little surprised that ITV don't put it on the main channel, would surely boost their advertising.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Tour de France thread on 13:31 - Jul 3 with 1291 viewsperchrockjack

Ludicrous to have it on 4.

Sherwen and liggett. Agreed.

Tour de France thread on 13:55 - Jul 3 with 1280 viewsBanosswan

Tour de France thread on 13:31 - Jul 3 by perchrockjack

Ludicrous to have it on 4.

Sherwen and liggett. Agreed.

Didn't they cocone on board after the first week last year?

Tour de France thread on 13:58 - Jul 3 with 1276 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure.

I really don't do ...last.

that s for others

Hope phil Paul return

Tour de France thread on 17:17 - Jul 3 with 1257 viewsBigPhilG

Tour de France thread on 13:03 - Jul 3 by WxmJax

Not the same without Liggett and Sherwen commentating although you can catch them on Kodi

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/racing/tour-de-france/phil-liggett-paul-sher

Great win for Cavendish. I'm enjoying the Normandy scenery but a little surprised that ITV don't put it on the main channel, would surely boost their advertising.

I think it's always ITV4 except the last day
Login to get fewer ads

Tour de France thread on 17:23 - Jul 3 with 1252 viewstrampie

A classic start to the tour with two heavyweights winning the first two stages and each surprisingly perhaps getting to wear the yellow jersey for the first time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tour de France thread on 17:29 - Jul 3 with 1249 viewsEbo

My bosses are big TDF fans and in tribute we have changed our logo to reflect this

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tour de France thread on 13:56 - Jul 4 with 1211 viewsWxmJax

I've got Phil and Paul on kodi.

Evolve >> Goliath>>NBCSN.

I think you get full coverage of the day rather than just from 2pm. Wanted to see Granville start today as we were there for the solar eclipse in 1999.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Tour de France thread on 16:08 - Jul 9 with 1102 viewsCooperman

Chris Froome over the top of the last climb, and then the initial descent, just wow!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Tour de France thread on 23:18 - Jul 9 with 1044 viewsperchrockjack

Genuinely awesome.

Just how can he be ignored by so many.

Just stay on chris..

Great shows yesterday from Wirral s Steve cummings

Tour de France thread on 23:38 - Jul 9 with 1031 viewsBanosswan

Tour de France thread on 23:18 - Jul 9 by perchrockjack

Genuinely awesome.

Just how can he be ignored by so many.

Just stay on chris..

Great shows yesterday from Wirral s Steve cummings

Big day tomorrow, how do we fit in a massive Pyrenean stage, the Silverstone grands prix, Wimbledon male final and the euro final?!

Tour de France thread on 00:04 - Jul 10 with 1028 viewsDJack

Tour de France thread on 21:16 - Jun 30 by Darran

I'd go round in circles mun.

What, with your arse or bike?...

Sorry for the tap in.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tour de France thread on 00:06 - Jul 10 with 987 viewsDarran

Tour de France thread on 00:04 - Jul 10 by DJack

What, with your arse or bike?...

Sorry for the tap in.

I am a bit pissed so you'll have to explain that one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tour de France thread on 08:50 - Jul 10 with 967 viewsJFSwan

Incredible decending from froome, caught them all sleeping as he went for KOM points previously and dropped back in, but this time he just kept going !

Id expect some big attacks on the climbs from Quintana to reel back some time. Last year he got close but just ran out of stages
Tour de France thread on 09:01 - Jul 10 with 959 viewsCooperman

Tour de France thread on 08:50 - Jul 10 by JFSwan

Incredible decending from froome, caught them all sleeping as he went for KOM points previously and dropped back in, but this time he just kept going !

Id expect some big attacks on the climbs from Quintana to reel back some time. Last year he got close but just ran out of stages

He also hasn't got Team Sky to support him. These provide immense on the road support for him, they are the unsung heroes.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024