Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 22:47 - Jul 4 with 4210 viewsstid

“We had a very good last few months as a team because we’d been pretty poor over the first half of the season,” Sigurdsson said. “But we got better.

“I’ve got another couple of years left on my contract and I’m very happy, I’m not running away. There hasn’t been any talks with Swansea yet because of the Euros but hopefully I’ll get a call this week.”
Gylfi on 22:49 - Jul 4 with 4192 viewsRancid

He's our best player and him saying he's very happy here is a real tonic.
Gylfi on 22:50 - Jul 4 with 4190 viewsGriffting

🙂
Gylfi on 22:52 - Jul 4 with 4167 viewsstid

Gylfi on 22:49 - Jul 4 by Rancid

He's our best player and him saying he's very happy here is a real tonic.

I feared we would lose him but that is positive
Gylfi on 23:13 - Jul 4 with 4076 viewsRogerstone

We should start doing the Iceland clap at the liberty

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Gylfi on 23:27 - Jul 4 with 4013 viewsmonmouth

Call me cynical, but I can't believe people fall for this stuff. All he's saying is that he's on the market if Swans don't come up with the goods pdq. He'll be happy when he gets a new bumper contract and not a second before. I'll believe he stays when he's here in September. He's just like all of us, he'll go where he thinks he's best off. We probably could tie him down moving quickly and building our plans around him, as I think that would be a big thing for him, but when have we ever moved quickly?

Here's hoping. I didn't realise he was still so young.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 23:49 - Jul 4 with 3957 viewsmorningstar

Gylfi on 23:27 - Jul 4 by monmouth

Call me cynical, but I can't believe people fall for this stuff. All he's saying is that he's on the market if Swans don't come up with the goods pdq. He'll be happy when he gets a new bumper contract and not a second before. I'll believe he stays when he's here in September. He's just like all of us, he'll go where he thinks he's best off. We probably could tie him down moving quickly and building our plans around him, as I think that would be a big thing for him, but when have we ever moved quickly?

The only thing we should take any note of in that statement is "hopefully I’ll get a call this week." Anything else you can take with a pinch of the salty stuff (whatever peoples preference for that may be).

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Gylfi on 23:51 - Jul 4 with 3951 viewsDyfnant

He's about the only one worthy of a bumper new contract.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gylfi on 23:55 - Jul 4 with 3933 viewsGriffting

If anyone deserves a new bumper deal, it's him. He's putting the feelers out for a new contract and I don't blame him to be honest. Sadly, when he starts saying he'll die for the club, the club will have to kick him out and sh*t like that, is when I'll actually start to worry!!
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 23:58 - Jul 4 with 3921 viewsGlyn1

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/04/gylfi-sigurdsson-iceland-swanse

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Gylfi on 00:25 - Jul 5 with 3875 viewsChrisSCFC

Get him that new contract ASAP.
Gylfi on 05:38 - Jul 5 with 3726 viewstylagarwjack

Yes it's going to cost us but the positive thing here is that it sounds like he's willing to stay as long as we come up with the goods. It has been said lots of times on here that we need to give him a new contract as the way of the modern game is that all key players need to have their contracts renewed (if they will sign one) with two years left in order to protect their transfer value.

Good news, though it is, as expected, going to cost us, but the new TV deal will give us more room to manoeuvre.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2016 5:39]
Gylfi on 06:54 - Jul 5 with 3637 viewsnierika

They had better keep Gylfi. One of the pillars of the team, so creative and a free kick sniper!
Gylfi on 08:36 - Jul 5 with 3386 viewsItchySphincter

Our best player by a mile.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gylfi on 08:40 - Jul 5 with 3372 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi on 08:36 - Jul 5 by ItchySphincter

Our best player by a mile.

I would love to see how a Cork-Allen-Sig axis would pan out.

Gylfi on 08:42 - Jul 5 with 3372 viewsPegojack

It's got to be a good omen that his girlfriend's name is Ivor's Daughter!
Gylfi on 10:41 - Jul 5 with 3169 viewsLoyal

Gylfi on 08:42 - Jul 5 by Pegojack

Ivor's daughter - is a lovely name.
I'm thinking of calling my youngest 'Franks cousin'

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi on 10:42 - Jul 5 with 3166 viewsDafyddHuw

Gylfi on 08:42 - Jul 5 by Pegojack

Very good.
Gylfi on 11:04 - Jul 5 with 3121 viewsPegojack

Gylfi on 10:41 - Jul 5 by Loyal

Ivor's daughter - is a lovely name.
I'm thinking of calling my youngest 'Franks cousin'

What about 'Milkmansbasturdsson'?
Gylfi on 11:05 - Jul 5 with 3115 viewsLoyal

Gylfi on 11:04 - Jul 5 by Pegojack

A very healthy sounding name.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi on 11:23 - Jul 5 with 3073 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi on 11:04 - Jul 5 by Pegojack

Artificialinseminationsson

Gylfi on 11:28 - Jul 5 with 3065 viewstomdickharry

Gylfi on 08:40 - Jul 5 by monmouth

In tandem with a quality striker up front.
Hopefully,Jenkins will understand the importance of Siggy and make the necessary overtures to his agent in order that when he returns to the club, after a well earned break, he will be ready to sign a new extended contract.
Gylfi on 14:38 - Jul 5 with 2878 viewsLeonisGod

Gylfi on 08:40 - Jul 5 by monmouth

Very nicely i expect, but I doubt we'll see it. I can't see us moving for Joe at the prices being mentioned. Hope I'm wrong though.
Gylfi on 22:13 - Jul 5 with 2624 viewsRancid

I've got a cracking true story about Gylffi but would never write it on here.

I hate c***s who do this too by the way ^ ^ ^
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024