Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nelson Oliviera 09:29 - Aug 2 with 12668 viewsmagicdaps10

I kid you not, it is starting to hit twitter.

Some Portuguese paper is saying that it is happening.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nelson Oliviera on 09:35 - Aug 2 with 5669 viewsJohnw102

I heard it was Schekter (sp?)

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Nelson Oliviera on 09:38 - Aug 2 with 5621 viewsjack247

He better have improved dramatically if that's the case
Nelson Oliviera on 09:38 - Aug 2 with 5623 viewsSwansea93

Didn't he do well at Nottingham Forest? Didn't have a fair chance here.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Nelson Oliviera on 09:39 - Aug 2 with 5592 viewsAngelRangelQS

Surely he'll be nothing more than 4th choice between two others and Ayew?
Nelson Oliviera on 09:49 - Aug 2 with 5479 viewsIAN05

Nelson Oliviera on 09:39 - Aug 2 by AngelRangelQS

Surely he'll be nothing more than 4th choice between two others and Ayew?

Someone told me a few weeks ago that main targets were Oliveira and Mitrovic. Not idea if true
Nelson Oliviera on 09:50 - Aug 2 with 5459 viewsMorfa_Same

Looks like Huw's still in charge of recruitment then.

The only thing remaining is for him to be signed in the last few minutes of the transfer window.
Nelson Oliviera on 09:50 - Aug 2 with 5450 viewsmagicdaps10

Scored 9 in 28 Forest, would say it was ok but nothing more.

If Ayew was to go, we look ok with wingers so surely we would be looking at 3 strikers.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nelson Oliviera on 10:30 - Aug 2 with 5143 viewsoldcob

We definitely didn't give him fair crack last time, and looks to have improved. Not first choice IMO but fair back up.
Login to get fewer ads

Nelson Oliviera on 10:33 - Aug 2 with 5095 viewsjack247

Nelson Oliviera on 10:30 - Aug 2 by oldcob

We definitely didn't give him fair crack last time, and looks to have improved. Not first choice IMO but fair back up.

Which is fair enough. We need to concentrate on a first choice striker before filling in the gaps though
Nelson Oliviera on 10:33 - Aug 2 with 5091 viewsDyfnant

Need someone to be crap 2nd choice instead of Eder. I'd seriously rather sign no one

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Nelson Oliviera on 10:34 - Aug 2 with 5081 viewsAnotherJohn

Would be okay in the Championship - would get us pushing for the play-offs like Forest.
Nelson Oliviera on 10:58 - Aug 2 with 4879 viewscostalotta

When I first seen the thread I thought it was a joke... But you know what, this is exactly the form HJ has shown for years now and yet some think he's a genius? Smacks of an emnes, an ngog, a bessone and that's without even mentioning the tabanous or eders.

It's getting beyond now how he's/they are getting away with what appears to be gross incompetence... We were sold the line that we need investment to move forward yeah right. If it was a case of we need to get rid of players and start a fresh as it were, then why were we not doing this straight after the euros whilst signing the replacements?

Still we get pound shop signings!
Nelson Oliviera on 11:01 - Aug 2 with 4834 viewsElward

Nelson Oliviera on 10:58 - Aug 2 by costalotta

When I first seen the thread I thought it was a joke... But you know what, this is exactly the form HJ has shown for years now and yet some think he's a genius? Smacks of an emnes, an ngog, a bessone and that's without even mentioning the tabanous or eders.

It's getting beyond now how he's/they are getting away with what appears to be gross incompetence... We were sold the line that we need investment to move forward yeah right. If it was a case of we need to get rid of players and start a fresh as it were, then why were we not doing this straight after the euros whilst signing the replacements?

Still we get pound shop signings!

He seems to think that because we once signed Michu for £2million and he did well that he can do it with every signing.
Nelson Oliviera on 11:11 - Aug 2 with 4742 viewsoldcob

Nelson Oliviera on 10:33 - Aug 2 by jack247

Which is fair enough. We need to concentrate on a first choice striker before filling in the gaps though

Agree.
Nelson Oliviera on 11:12 - Aug 2 with 4726 viewsLoyal

Nelson Oliviera on 11:01 - Aug 2 by Elward

He seems to think that because we once signed Michu for £2million and he did well that he can do it with every signing.

That was Laudrups influence though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nelson Oliviera on 11:19 - Aug 2 with 4676 viewsmalagajack

from what i read here he's probably going to Valladolid
Nelson Oliviera on 15:33 - Aug 2 with 4077 viewsLandore_Jack

Deal agreed?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/swansea-city-beat-nottingham-forest-transfer-offer-att
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 15:34]

#backtojack

Nelson Oliviera on 15:36 - Aug 2 with 4037 viewsAl_Bundy

Nelson Oliviera on 15:33 - Aug 2 by Landore_Jack

Deal agreed?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/swansea-city-beat-nottingham-forest-transfer-offer-att

Please no !!
Nelson Oliviera on 15:37 - Aug 2 with 4022 viewsLeonisGod

Nelson Oliviera on 15:33 - Aug 2 by Landore_Jack

Deal agreed?

Other sources are saying that his wage demands price us out. Anything could be true on these rumour sites.
Nelson Oliviera on 15:38 - Aug 2 with 4007 viewsAussieSwan

What's the fee ?

If he's back up to Ayew and another striker then it might be an alright move... but I hope he isn't the one and only signing we have and the board's answer to our prayers

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Nelson Oliviera on 15:42 - Aug 2 with 3955 viewsdailew

Be happy with that as a third striker. Always put a shift in when he came on.

Best backup striker we've had (from Emnes, Eder, Shecter, that Spanish guy etc).

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Nelson Oliviera on 15:48 - Aug 2 with 3886 viewsSmellyplumz

FFS

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Nelson Oliviera on 15:51 - Aug 2 with 3847 viewsAngelRangelQS

Huw finally got his man!
Nelson Oliviera on 15:57 - Aug 2 with 3772 viewsGriffting

Not sure who exactly people expect to come here and sit on the bench for us? Not a lot of quality players would, and the ones that would aren't worth the money. Tell you something, if we sent a reserve striker out on loan to forest last season and he'd bagged 9 goals, we'd absolutely want him to be on the bench/near the first team this season and get his chance show what he can do in games. I don't think this is terrible business if the fee is low.
Nelson Oliviera on 15:58 - Aug 2 with 3746 viewsLeonisGod

Nelson Oliviera on 15:42 - Aug 2 by dailew

Be happy with that as a third striker. Always put a shift in when he came on.

Best backup striker we've had (from Emnes, Eder, Shecter, that Spanish guy etc).

I'd argue Emnes made more happen. But I wouldn't be too disappointed with Oliviera as back-up - he was just finding his feet when his last loan came to an end. Still need a first choice who's the mutts' nuts though (although I suspect we'll have a steady, sensible option like Ulloa).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024