Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not qpr.. but anyone been on holiday to dubai recently? 11:09 - Aug 7 with 1463 viewsbexloyal

me and the mrs are off to dubai in sept and want to do a desert safari,,,want to book before we go if possible so can anyone recomend a good company to use...cheers
not qpr.. but anyone been on holiday to dubai recently? on 11:14 - Aug 7 with 1458 viewsDubaiR

I have an entertainer voucher buy 1 get one free you can have, it's a great book but we waste half of the vouchers every year
not qpr.. but anyone been on holiday to dubai recently? on 14:46 - Aug 7 with 1381 viewsBluce_Ree

not qpr.. but anyone been on holiday to dubai recently? on 11:14 - Aug 7 by DubaiR

I have an entertainer voucher buy 1 get one free you can have, it's a great book but we waste half of the vouchers every year

F**k that. I don't want my wife being stoned to death for daring to wear eyeliner or some shit.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

not qpr.. but anyone been on holiday to dubai recently? on 14:58 - Aug 7 with 1367 viewsDubaiR

Intelligent
not qpr.. but anyone been on holiday to dubai recently? on 18:18 - Aug 7 with 1304 viewsDorse

not qpr.. but anyone been on holiday to dubai recently? on 14:46 - Aug 7 by Bluce_Ree

F**k that. I don't want my wife being stoned to death for daring to wear eyeliner or some shit.

If she's wearing some $hit then she probably won't need eyeliner.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

not qpr.. but anyone been on holiday to dubai recently? on 19:05 - Aug 7 with 1275 viewskensalriser

Stay clear of charity work.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024