Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice for a newbie - new to qpr 15:29 - Aug 14 with 5737 viewsEssex_Hoop

Hi all

I am wanting to take my 5 year old daughter to football and qpr are a team that I have had a soft spot for many years probably since Trevor Sinclair scored that goal.

For the past id say 5 or so years I've lost the love of football mainly because of the commercial side of the game but I'm looking to start goon. To games after work during the week and taking my daughter on the weekends so qpr is a good team for me to go and watch as I'm on the central line.

The help I need is what stand do I need to buy tickets for me and my 5 year old daughter?

Looking for a family friendly for when she comes and doesn't matter for me to be honest for week nights.

Thanks for your help in advance, what is the current match day prices. Would love to go to the Newcastle home game :)
Advice for a newbie - new to qpr on 12:00 - Aug 17 with 860 viewsEssex_Hoop

Thanks everyone for the help.

Sounds like this could be good.

If I only take her once and she don't like it than that's ok.

Fave cheese not a huge fan tbh. So I'll be boring and say the cheese that goes in burgers or cheddar

Like I said before I've followed qpr for a few years through the buy anyone and everyone to now.

So I may just go on my own. Working in st Paul's and getting to shepherds bush is easy.

First game likely to be in September when I get paid
Advice for a newbie - new to qpr on 12:28 - Aug 17 with 831 viewsbrewers_hoop

Took my little girl when she was 5 - she enjoyed it and was very excited when she first got a glimpse of the LR pitch, just as I was some 40 years earlier. But she did get a little bored at times, so comics and sweets a good bet.

She's now been a ST holder for 5 years and loves it. I've given her the opportunity to support one of the bigger clubs like her mates - anyone but Chel*ea natch - but she is horrified by the idea & points out she's the only one that actually gets to see any games.

You've just missed out this year but the kids open day pre-season is a good thing to get them hooked, watching the players train, having photos with the players and getting their autographs is a massive thing to a little kid, and for some of us big kids too. Hope she develops a better taste in cheese than you though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024