Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Costa 18:02 - Sep 11 with 4104 viewsLandore_Jack

Should have received a second yellow for his dive. Marriner bottled it.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 18:02]

#backtojack

Costa on 18:02 - Sep 11 with 2978 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Fer should have gotten a second yellow for his foul on Cahill. Bottled that too.
Costa on 18:03 - Sep 11 with 2972 viewsdickythorpe

I wouldn't want him in my team. Looks a nasty pasty.
Costa on 19:25 - Sep 11 with 2815 viewssully49

There needs to be a fundamental look at the top flight officiating in thr PL, there have been some decisions in too many games this weekend that are beyond belief. Mariner pandered to these prima donas today that were blatant. Amat also walked a fine line too, that said MOTM big time, captain for me too. That was a statement today for all of us so proud of the boys we will click and when we do.............................

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Costa on 19:27 - Sep 11 with 2794 viewsPhil_S

Let's be fair here if Costa got sent off every time he deserved it in a game then he would only play one match between suspensions

Well suited to Chelsea, a club with no class
Costa on 19:28 - Sep 11 with 2789 viewstreboethjack

Hazard COULD have gone as well as Courtoir. Both were potentially last man challenges.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Costa on 19:30 - Sep 11 with 2768 viewsSwanjaxs

High feet for Costa's 2nd goal? Seen them given .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Costa on 19:32 - Sep 11 with 2734 viewsmorningstar

Costa on 19:28 - Sep 11 by treboethjack

Hazard COULD have gone as well as Courtoir. Both were potentially last man challenges.

As could have Amat just be before the cleared free kick that led to our penalty. Think the ref had a superb game tbh, and certainly didn't favour the bigger club.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Costa on 19:32 - Sep 11 with 2728 viewsItchySphincter

Costa on 19:25 - Sep 11 by sully49

There needs to be a fundamental look at the top flight officiating in thr PL, there have been some decisions in too many games this weekend that are beyond belief. Mariner pandered to these prima donas today that were blatant. Amat also walked a fine line too, that said MOTM big time, captain for me too. That was a statement today for all of us so proud of the boys we will click and when we do.............................

Amat might have walked a fine line but his challenge on Costa was never a booking.

Ref bottled it and played into Chelsea's hands from the start.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Costa on 19:35 - Sep 11 with 2710 viewsRancid

What a player though.Horrible cheating bas**rd who looks like he needs a good wash but pure entertainment today and whenever we play them.He loved playing the pantomine villain today and it showed when him and Fab had a laugh about his dive.
Costa on 19:37 - Sep 11 with 2684 viewsJoe_bradshaw

An absolute shitehouse who I wish played for us.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Costa on 19:40 - Sep 11 with 2653 viewstreboethjack

Costa on 19:32 - Sep 11 by morningstar

As could have Amat just be before the cleared free kick that led to our penalty. Think the ref had a superb game tbh, and certainly didn't favour the bigger club.

I agree Amat could have gone but I do think the ref slightly favoured them IMO.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Costa on 19:43 - Sep 11 with 2628 viewsGlyn1

Costa on 19:37 - Sep 11 by Joe_bradshaw

An absolute shitehouse who I wish played for us.

Absolutely right!

It's a bit strange for us to be criticising the referee when he gave us a penalty, let Fer's goal stand and could and perhaps should have sent off Amat. All of which make him OK in my book.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Costa on 19:44 - Sep 11 with 2613 viewsGlyn1

Costa on 19:40 - Sep 11 by treboethjack

I agree Amat could have gone but I do think the ref slightly favoured them IMO.

I double dare you to go on the Chelsea fan forums and say that.

Wear a tin hat.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Costa on 19:48 - Sep 11 with 2586 viewsPrivate_Partz

Costa on 19:25 - Sep 11 by sully49

I will be kind and say Mariner was incredibly naive the way he fellfor all of Costa's tricks. Plus few others as well. We were put under a lot I unnecessary pressure with their players flinging themselves go the floor in perceived agony.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Costa on 20:01 - Sep 11 with 2487 viewsmorningstar

Costa on 19:48 - Sep 11 by Private_Partz

I will be kind and say Mariner was incredibly naive the way he fellfor all of Costa's tricks. Plus few others as well. We were put under a lot I unnecessary pressure with their players flinging themselves go the floor in perceived agony.

But so was the ref under pressure, not just us, he has to call it as he sees it, he did but was also lenient towards it, otherwise there would have been no way we would lasted an hour with 11 men on the field. Once we scored and the game opened up, he let it flow as much as he could. Fair play to him.

Costa on 20:04 - Sep 11 with 2469 viewsHighjack

He's such a talented player he shouldn't have to cheat all the fuc king time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Costa on 20:07 - Sep 11 with 2440 viewsQuincy999

I thought the ref had a great game today. The fouls against Costa were fouls.
Costa is a horrible individual who pushes his opponants to the edge and has a desire to win at all costs.
I would love him to play for us.
Costa on 20:11 - Sep 11 with 2404 viewsThornburyswan

Costa on 19:43 - Sep 11 by Glyn1

Absolutely right!

It's a bit strange for us to be criticising the referee when he gave us a penalty, let Fer's goal stand and could and perhaps should have sent off Amat. All of which make him OK in my book.

Spot on - very home friendly penalty call & Fer's challenge on Cahill was a foul, we were VERY lucky to get anything today.
Costa on 20:14 - Sep 11 with 2392 viewssully49

Costa on 19:48 - Sep 11 by Private_Partz

He is a top international referee though. I know it's an utterly thankless job but I can honestly say no player played me, good, bad or indifferent always unbiased. Back in the day refs were homers.

Costa on 20:21 - Sep 11 with 2349 viewsPhil_S

Costa on 20:22 - Sep 11 with 2344 viewsJFSwan

A 2nd yellow and resulting red card for Costa diving would of generated alot of headlines with the refs name a highlight. Mike Dean asside, most refs don't like the limelight and you can see this reflected in their decision making
Costa on 20:26 - Sep 11 with 2296 viewssully49

Costa on 20:21 - Sep 11 by Phil_S

Costa on 20:28 - Sep 11 with 2285 viewsmonmouth

Pah. To send anyone off would have spoiled what had become a terrific game. Marriner was fine today. Our goal should have been disallowed for a foul, theirs for a ridiculously high boot.

The highlight for me was Costa's miss from two yards. That'll hurt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Costa on 20:49 - Sep 11 with 2200 viewsJackUlation

Costa on 19:32 - Sep 11 by morningstar

you really need to go to specsavers, the ref was abismmal today
not being biased either he was big team shit.
Costa on 21:21 - Sep 11 with 2109 viewsmorningstar

Costa on 20:49 - Sep 11 by JackUlation

you really need to go to specsavers, the ref was abismmal today
not being biased either he was big team shit.

i like you, you big teaser!

And it's obizmol not abismmal.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024