Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor 18:23 - Sep 13 with 3771 viewsbudegan

I could only listen to the first half on the radio so didn't see the incident involving Taylor that I've seen referenced on here. Could anyone be kind enough to fill me in?
Taylor on 18:26 - Sep 13 with 3762 viewsdickythorpe

He pulled a gun on Guidolin in the dug out. Alan Curtis saved the day by putting him into a half Nelson.
Taylor on 18:34 - Sep 13 with 3740 views3swan

Shows a bit on here

http://thechels.net/2016/09/swansea-city-vs-chelsea-2-2/?
Taylor on 18:39 - Sep 13 with 3719 viewsDarran

Taylor on 18:26 - Sep 13 by dickythorpe

He pulled a gun on Guidolin in the dug out. Alan Curtis saved the day by putting him into a half Nelson.

That's quite believable reading some of the bell ends on here Dick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Taylor on 19:33 - Sep 13 with 3637 viewsraynor94

Grizzled to Guidolin after being subbed first half, asked couldn't he have waited till half time, blown out of all proportion

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Taylor on 21:16 - Sep 13 with 3471 viewsFatherJack

With the benefit of some lip reading analysis from these guys it actually doesn't seem so bad, but at the time in the heat of the game it looked like Taylor was being totally disrespectful and giving Guidolin an ear full:

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

Taylor on 22:28 - Sep 13 with 3395 viewsbudegan

Thanks chaps
Taylor on 22:34 - Sep 13 with 3378 viewsPozuelosSideys

It WAS completely direspectful. Can you imagine a player doing that to somebody like Alex Ferguson? He'd have been bombed out of the club pronto.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Taylor on 23:03 - Sep 13 with 3323 viewsLoyal

Taylor on 21:16 - Sep 13 by FatherJack

With the benefit of some lip reading analysis from these guys it actually doesn't seem so bad, but at the time in the heat of the game it looked like Taylor was being totally disrespectful and giving Guidolin an ear full:

Honestly it makes me want to seriously have a word with him.
I'm still seething.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Taylor on 23:15 - Sep 13 with 3299 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Taylor on 23:03 - Sep 13 by Loyal

Honestly it makes me want to seriously have a word with him.
I'm still seething.

He's just upset because he wasn't expecting Ben mk 2 to turn up. Not even good enough for a back up in my honest opinion.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Taylor on 09:45 - Sep 14 with 3121 viewsfather_jack

Taylor on 23:15 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

He's just upset because he wasn't expecting Ben mk 2 to turn up. Not even good enough for a back up in my honest opinion.

probably frustration on taylors part that hes realising himself hes not good enough.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024