Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started 08:18 - Sep 20 with 5548 viewsNookiejack

Is our strategy to have more managers than Leeds?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3797275/Francesco-Guidolin-fig

Massimo Cellino has a terrible reputation for continually changing his managers. Huw Jenkins starting to run him close.

Who has had ultimate responsibility for:-

1. Managerial Recruitment

2. Player Recruitment

Isn't the solution if club is not happy with Guidolin's managerial performance to move him into Director of Football role? He is renowned for his international contacts and is perceived as a good guy?

The Yanks must be currently analysing how much money it will take to buy out Jenkins contract compared to Guidolin's. They must be thinking can we really allow Jenkins to choose yet another manager?
The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:25 - Sep 20 with 1380 viewsSwansea93

Who is even out there to replace him as manager?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:30 - Sep 20 with 1373 viewsDr_Winston

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:25 - Sep 20 by Swansea93

Who is even out there to replace him as manager?

Who out there would work under the conditions that Guidolin has apparently agreed to?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:33 - Sep 20 with 1366 viewsperchrockjack

This is where we see whether the Yanks have any credibility as owners as they face a clear choice.

Their being loyal to Jenkins,as they saw it, has failed miserably and he needs to be replace -right now- and Frankie also. Root and Branch whilst its early season.

As businessmen they should be able to act quickly and decisively to protect their investment if noting else.

As I say, I really don't frankie is up to the job in any way . Shame but he ll be ok

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:40 - Sep 20 with 1349 viewsCatullus

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:20 - Sep 20 by Joe_bradshaw

I'd much rather we get a director of football who can work very closely with a manager to implement a clear philosophy on playing style which leads directly to player recruitment and overall direction of the club.

I agree with you too.

At the very least we need to stop Jenkins having so much say over recruitment. He's fone very well but every dog has its day, I think his has come and gone.

And any player who publicly moans should be sold on too. If there is a cancer in the club we need to cut it out before it kills us.
We've seen this happen at other clubs and we need to get a grip. Or, Levein and Kaplan need to get a grip. If they really want whats best for Swansea at least one of them needs to be here a lot and make decisions. We need more and they are starting to feel like absent parents leaving the childminding to an overbearing governor

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:44 - Sep 20 with 1343 viewsperchrockjack

truly good posts from Winston and joe.
It really is Time to sort this out..
My only fear was/is who replaces Jenkins.

Summat has to be done

We re lucky its happened so early

please no more nice Frankie bollocks

Out club is only thing that matters

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:58 - Sep 20 with 1318 viewsKGriz16

i like FG, but i'm starting to become a bit disillusioned by some of the things i'm seeing.
firstly, why are we playing 4 cm's and barrow? the formation is all over the shop and doesn't make sense. montero, seems to me to play well when he comes on, yet is only being used sparingly, if we want to play barrow then we should be balanced and play another winger.
what type of football are we meant to be playing? the football philosophy which we have used which got us the leagues seems to be disappearing (something monk started) and the football we have played this season is nothing short of crap. utter crap.
FG looked weak apologising to Taylor after taking him off on the 42nd minute, i don't think the players respect him at all, which was shown by Ki as well. which annoys me more because i don't want to be a club pulling the trigger left right and centre on managers. if the players don't start putting in performances it's going to be a very difficult season. i don't care if the players don't like FG, the club pays their wages, you start playing for that badge or fck off.
The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:59 - Sep 20 with 1308 viewsperchrockjack

weak was the word as well as embarrassing.

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 11:10 - Sep 20 with 1289 viewsManBearSwan2

"Francesco Guidolin takes Ki Sung Yueng and Neil Taylor bowling and Nandos to confirm his relationship with the players is all well and good."

Look, I just wrote a news headline without any quotes or evidence.
Login to get fewer ads

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 11:20 - Sep 20 with 1272 viewspencoedjack

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:58 - Sep 20 by KGriz16

i like FG, but i'm starting to become a bit disillusioned by some of the things i'm seeing.
firstly, why are we playing 4 cm's and barrow? the formation is all over the shop and doesn't make sense. montero, seems to me to play well when he comes on, yet is only being used sparingly, if we want to play barrow then we should be balanced and play another winger.
what type of football are we meant to be playing? the football philosophy which we have used which got us the leagues seems to be disappearing (something monk started) and the football we have played this season is nothing short of crap. utter crap.
FG looked weak apologising to Taylor after taking him off on the 42nd minute, i don't think the players respect him at all, which was shown by Ki as well. which annoys me more because i don't want to be a club pulling the trigger left right and centre on managers. if the players don't start putting in performances it's going to be a very difficult season. i don't care if the players don't like FG, the club pays their wages, you start playing for that badge or fck off.

Agree with all of that

We all know Siggy is wasted playing wide as well

It should be like this

Batson

Siggy

Barrow 2 holding Jeff

The 2 holding players we all have opinions on personally Id play Leon & Cork
The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 11:21 - Sep 20 with 1267 viewsmonmouth

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:30 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

Who out there would work under the conditions that Guidolin has apparently agreed to?

Jonny Noffukker

Or worse, McLaren.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 11:32 - Sep 20 with 1245 viewsDafyddHuw

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:00 - Sep 20 by Darran

Yes but how do you know they're good enough to be starting in the first XI?

Mawson getting rave reviews in training apparently.

So why is he not even getting 10 mins? Feck knows.
The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 11:49 - Sep 20 with 1222 viewsunion_jack

The Scapegoating of Guidolin has started on 10:00 - Sep 20 by Darran

Yes but how do you know they're good enough to be starting in the first XI?

Well we don't, but until they get into the side we'll never know.

Let's hope the reviews about Mawson especially are well founded.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024