Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob on the Gunners game 17:19 - Oct 13 with 2227 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bob on the Gunners game on 17:34 - Oct 13 with 2184 viewsLeonisGod

Fernando?

[Post edited 13 Oct 2016 17:35]
Bob on the Gunners game on 18:01 - Oct 13 with 2122 viewsLeonisGod

12:45 onwards talking about the finer details that will allow us to get our confidence back on the ball. Sounds good so far. I like what I'm hearing and think it will be easy to like him. I think he gets us too - or certainly has the experience and openness that will allow him to in time.
Bob on the Gunners game on 18:50 - Oct 13 with 2033 viewsyescomeon

I do like what he has to say to be fair but he does talk a lot. He comes across like he is in a job interview in all the interviews, all about him and trying to prove himself. I imagine this will get better, as - to be fair - a lot of the questions there were about him.

Upthecity!

Bob on the Gunners game on 18:55 - Oct 13 with 2020 viewsstAteSwan

What kind of question is "Are you surprised by the talent of the squad" and "Are you aware of Arsenal's record"

Lazy journalism.
Bob on the Gunners game on 19:07 - Oct 13 with 1981 viewsRogueTrooper

I do despair at the "Ooh, do you like the bright lights Bob? Not what your used to is it?" questions. I'm much more interested in how he will approach tactics, training and players, than watch him have to spend 10 minutes explaining that he's managed for quite a while and has been in a stadium with more than ten blokes sitting on the back of their pick up trucks watching before.
If they are going to ask him on personal opinions, I do like to know if he's managed to get out and about in the local area and has he met many fans? From the American articles I've read, their journos have been making ours look like utter morons over the last fortnight

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Bob on the Gunners game on 19:07 - Oct 13 with 1979 viewsLeonisGod

He does talk a bit doesn't he! I guess we've forgotten what that's like after Frankie's 5 sentence pressers.

The questions are daft. He's constantly being asked to prove himself as if he's a fresh coach in his first year. Yes, he's the first American. But he's watched football all over the world and been to a world cup. He's hardly going to be surprised at what our players can do. He's been to the Emirates several times apparently, spent time watching them and speaking to Wenger. He's being treated like he's a dumb rookie imo, rather than an international savvy coach with 30 years experience in the game. If he was English or Welsh, or Italian ;-), people would be saying he's too old and too gaunt.
Bob on the Gunners game on 19:11 - Oct 13 with 1971 viewsAtticus

Bob on the Gunners game on 18:50 - Oct 13 by yescomeon

I do like what he has to say to be fair but he does talk a lot. He comes across like he is in a job interview in all the interviews, all about him and trying to prove himself. I imagine this will get better, as - to be fair - a lot of the questions there were about him.

This is funny because when he coached the US a big criticism of him was that he didn't say much or provide much information in press conferences and interviews. Fans didn't know what he was thinking or how things were within the team. This seems to have changed since going Egypt and Europe. Perhaps he feels a need for people to get to know him and trust him more than when he was in the US.
Bob on the Gunners game on 19:25 - Oct 13 with 1927 viewsyescomeon

Bob on the Gunners game on 19:11 - Oct 13 by Atticus

This is funny because when he coached the US a big criticism of him was that he didn't say much or provide much information in press conferences and interviews. Fans didn't know what he was thinking or how things were within the team. This seems to have changed since going Egypt and Europe. Perhaps he feels a need for people to get to know him and trust him more than when he was in the US.

To be fair I felt like he said too much, on the topic of who's fit. I would have been very vague especially around llorente so arsenal wouldn't know who would be starting up front.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Bob on the Gunners game on 19:29 - Oct 13 with 1906 viewsLeonisGod

Bob on the Gunners game on 19:07 - Oct 13 by RogueTrooper

I do despair at the "Ooh, do you like the bright lights Bob? Not what your used to is it?" questions. I'm much more interested in how he will approach tactics, training and players, than watch him have to spend 10 minutes explaining that he's managed for quite a while and has been in a stadium with more than ten blokes sitting on the back of their pick up trucks watching before.
If they are going to ask him on personal opinions, I do like to know if he's managed to get out and about in the local area and has he met many fans? From the American articles I've read, their journos have been making ours look like utter morons over the last fortnight

Patronising crap isn't it.

What's up with Jeff anyway if he's still not training?
Bob on the Gunners game on 19:35 - Oct 13 with 1883 viewsharryhpalmer

Bob on the Gunners game on 19:29 - Oct 13 by LeonisGod

Patronising crap isn't it.

What's up with Jeff anyway if he's still not training?

Jeff has an ankle injury which he sustained in training before the Liverpool game.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Bob on the Gunners game on 19:46 - Oct 13 with 1845 viewsLeonisGod

Bob on the Gunners game on 19:35 - Oct 13 by harryhpalmer

Jeff has an ankle injury which he sustained in training before the Liverpool game.

Thanks. That's new for him I think, another one to tick off on his list of the full set of injuries. Normally it's a thigh or groin strain.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024