Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? 05:23 - Oct 18 with 4579 viewsLoyal

The Mod Lord has spoken on another thread.
Is Darran going to be the first recipient of the day ban award ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 06:38 - Oct 18 with 2536 viewsbuilthjack

Probably

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 08:17 - Oct 18 with 2412 viewsTrundle10

do not take it so seriously mun. It is an internet forum ffs
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 08:51 - Oct 18 with 2351 viewsdeanscfc

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 08:17 - Oct 18 by Trundle10

Anyone know if Montero is fit yet?
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 08:53 - Oct 18 with 2347 viewsswanstillidai

I'd had bad guts all day yesterday and I did the wettest feeling fart imaginable.

I could feel it bubbling between my cheeks. Thankfully on later inspection the fart was dry and I just had a horrendously sweaty arse.
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 09:11 - Oct 18 with 2311 viewsmax936

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 08:53 - Oct 18 by swanstillidai

I'd had bad guts all day yesterday and I did the wettest feeling fart imaginable.

I could feel it bubbling between my cheeks. Thankfully on later inspection the fart was dry and I just had a horrendously sweaty arse.

There's not many things worse than a sweaty arse, I've got a telephone interview today and guess what

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 09:17 - Oct 18 with 2294 viewsWarwickHunt

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 08:51 - Oct 18 by deanscfc

Anyone know if Montero is fit yet?

No idea. He's a big Cheap Trick fan though.
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 09:54 - Oct 18 with 2213 viewsmax936

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 09:17 - Oct 18 by WarwickHunt

Well, the answer has to be yes then and for at least a month.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads? on 10:01 - Oct 18 with 2193 viewsDarran

DAY BAN

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:05 - Oct 18 with 2190 viewsperchrockjack

Laughing stock? As a poster? Dear God.

I've had disagreements with bony but can't see why he annoys darran.

Seems sound enough to me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:08 - Oct 18 with 2179 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:05 - Oct 18 by perchrockjack

Laughing stock? As a poster? Dear God.

I've had disagreements with bony but can't see why he annoys darran.

Seems sound enough to me

Annoys me? Who said he annoys me?

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:14 - Oct 18 with 2158 viewsperchrockjack

Who indeed.

It took you 7 mins to derail my informative Liverpool one. You really cannot resist can you?

Still, you re slipping as I've seen you derail within two minutes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:20 - Oct 18 with 2139 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:14 - Oct 18 by perchrockjack

Who indeed.

It took you 7 mins to derail my informative Liverpool one. You really cannot resist can you?

Still, you re slipping as I've seen you derail within two minutes

Besic.

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:25 - Oct 18 with 2119 viewsSwanseajill

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:20 - Oct 18 by Darran

Besic.

Plays for Everton Besic?
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:37 - Oct 18 with 2086 viewsWingstandwood

Banning 'certain' posters on here would be like completely removing Johnny Rotten from his front-man role for The Sex Pistols or removing the Blonde from ABBA etc....... Things would just be nowhere near the same?.....And?........Even if you dislike/disapprove/disagree what some post. I bet they're still the first names others look out for?

Argus!

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:39 - Oct 18 with 2077 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:37 - Oct 18 by Wingstandwood

Banning 'certain' posters on here would be like completely removing Johnny Rotten from his front-man role for The Sex Pistols or removing the Blonde from ABBA etc....... Things would just be nowhere near the same?.....And?........Even if you dislike/disapprove/disagree what some post. I bet they're still the first names others look out for?

Oh my gosh that's so sweet. ❤️

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:47 - Oct 18 with 2058 viewsSwanseajill

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:39 - Oct 18 by Darran

Oh my gosh that's so sweet. ❤️

It's like an episode of Happy Days on here.🌺😎💝
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:58 - Oct 18 with 2039 viewsCooperman

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 09:17 - Oct 18 by WarwickHunt

That makes 3 of us in the vicinity of Swansea then.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:59 - Oct 18 with 2033 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:47 - Oct 18 by Swanseajill

It's like an episode of Happy Days on here.🌺😎💝

It's only Monday Tuesday too.

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 11:23 - Oct 18 with 1995 viewsjasper_T

You can't ban him. He's so desperate for attention he'd probably off himself.
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 17:13 - Oct 18 with 1765 viewsbuilthjack

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 10:58 - Oct 18 by Cooperman

That makes 3 of us in the vicinity of Swansea then.

Not enough for a minibus, but you will all fit in the bentley

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 17:20 - Oct 18 with 1741 viewsMurph75

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 11:23 - Oct 18 by jasper_T

You can't ban him. He's so desperate for attention he'd probably off himself.

Classy
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 17:46 - Oct 18 with 1693 viewsLoyal

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 08:17 - Oct 18 by Trundle10

😂 if you read the majority of my posts then you wouldn't have posted that😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 17:48 - Oct 18 with 1686 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 17:20 - Oct 18 by Murph75

Classy

They're all jealous of me my friend.

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 17:51 - Oct 18 with 1673 viewsMurph75

Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 17:48 - Oct 18 by Darran

They're all jealous of me my friend.

Haters gonna keep on hating
Should Darran be banned for derailing threads ? on 17:52 - Oct 18 with 1670 viewsTheFranchise

Fck, what a bunch of grumpy miserable bstards on here. Who gives a sht if a thread goes sideways? It's always done that here.

Might ask Phil for my powers back, sort this place out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024