Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
will the swans have to drop prices if we go down 22:20 - Dec 5 with 2501 viewsBYMJacks

i was going to renew on the end of december but was thinking if we go down would the swans have to drop the prices for next season after march because i dont fancy paying 419 pounds if they will be on sale a few months later for half the price or something or would they have to refund you the difference what do you think?
will the swans have to drop prices if we go down on 22:22 - Dec 5 with 2481 viewsblueytheblue

Prices will stay the same, spin being that it's better value for money given you get more games for the same amount.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

will the swans have to drop prices if we go down on 22:42 - Dec 5 with 2405 viewsDyfnant

We all need to be grateful for those extra games on Baltic Tuesday nights.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

will the swans have to drop prices if we go down on 22:48 - Dec 5 with 2379 viewsBYMJacks

i will definately still be going i have followed them from league 2 all the way up to the premier league and will follow them all the way back down if it was to happen just didnt want to pay more money and not get refunded if the prices were to be slashed
will the swans have to drop prices if we go down on 22:53 - Dec 5 with 2348 viewsJBT95

I think they'd have to refund people or credit them for future purchases if they dropped the prices, got to be against consumer rights to slash the price at a later date surely?
will the swans have to drop prices if we go down on 23:26 - Dec 5 with 2299 viewsLoyal

will the swans have to drop prices if we go down on 22:48 - Dec 5 by BYMJacks

i will definately still be going i have followed them from league 2 all the way up to the premier league and will follow them all the way back down if it was to happen just didnt want to pay more money and not get refunded if the prices were to be slashed

It's a bi- generation yo yo by all accounts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024