Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leaving the board for good tonight..... 17:14 - Dec 18 with 6307 viewsImAlrightJack

What with threads on here about what the Romans ever did for us and deserving relegation, it's getting me down and making 3PM every Saturday (plus other days the team play), even worse.

I've followed this team since I was 12, met my other half by following the Swans in our promotion season, been through all the ups and downs, was there at the old Vetch in 2003 during that fateful day we stayed up, which really was the start of our rise before the current latest fall. As you can see, this club are a huge part of my life and seeing them fall apart like an over dunked biscuit, while reading stuff on here, isn't helping.

My comment about arguing in the internet was stupid and only made because I don't use my real name on here or post photos of myself, I just wanted to stir things up a bit and didn't think much before I posted it, if Darran said it, im sure he would get the verbal thrashing he deserve, then it would blow over and he would realise how stupid he was, especially since we all know what he looks like.

Moving back to the point of discussion, before I sign off for good, I make one small request.... don't be afraid to tell those useless cowards how you feel, let's bring back those guts and attitude that drove Petty out of town, we did it then and it don't mean we can't do it again!!!!. I'll still be there in any protests taking place wanting this club back as much as you all do. Let's get it on Sky, BT Sport and banners alongside chants given the coverage it needs!!!.

The City of Swansea has been kicked in the groin for too long and im not standing for it, especially since the football club is no longer ours and the one everybody had as their first or second team.

Goodbye, over and out. Next year I'm leaving the country with the other half to move to Ireland, but whatever league we are in, I'll still be a supporter of SCFC.
Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 23:43 - Dec 18 with 1056 viewsSgorioFruit

SgorioFruit says cheerio

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 00:31 - Dec 19 with 1009 viewsjackonicko

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 18:37 - Dec 18 by monmouth

What if you remember to forget to remember to dance?

I think that was by Genesis, not the Eagles.
Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 08:01 - Dec 19 with 917 viewsClinton

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 23:29 - Dec 18 by Murph75

Even Oscar Wilde would be lost for words right now.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 0:01]

There's nothing new in this world. To recycle Wilde:

On Huw Jenkins
A man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing

On Bob Bradley
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 8:04]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 08:34 - Dec 19 with 890 viewsmonmouth

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 00:31 - Dec 19 by jackonicko

I think that was by Genesis, not the Eagles.

Ah yes, on a volcano.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024