Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? 19:19 - Dec 26 with 1380 viewsIeuanIvett98

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? on 19:21 - Dec 26 with 1363 viewsIeuanIvett98

May seem like a stupid question to some but interested

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? on 19:22 - Dec 26 with 1347 viewsWhiterockin

What are the right hands. We can't go back and nobody is going to buy out the Americans.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? on 19:24 - Dec 26 with 1335 viewsIeuanIvett98

Someone who cares about Swansea and isn't just looking for money.

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? on 19:27 - Dec 26 with 1311 viewsWhiterockin

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? on 19:24 - Dec 26 by IeuanIvett98

Someone who cares about Swansea and isn't just looking for money.

Never going to happen. The people who care haven't got £60M to buy out the Americans anyone else is only looking to cash in. Lets get real.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? on 19:28 - Dec 26 with 1303 viewsandrew

If we remain a premier league team then whoevers hands it is in is doing a good enough job for me.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? on 19:31 - Dec 26 with 1285 viewsIeuanIvett98

Good point.

Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands? on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1263 viewsCooperman

This is a great question, I asked myself the same thing driving to the game today.

If we had gone straight back down after the first season, or even second season, I wouldn't have been that unhappy. Instead I would have reflected on the big positives of QPR away, the Arsenal 3-2, Michu, blah blah. We would have maintained the identity and quite probably survived the financial perils of relegation from the PL.

That's all changed now and the 'Swansea Way' has long gone; relegation is a distinct probability and the current owners have no affinity with the club or fans. I'd be happy to see the 'Swansea Way' return as life in the Championship.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024