Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 13:11 - Jan 5 with 26675 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Jan 7 with 2974 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:35 - Jan 7 by JackBaston

And we're losing

Yay. I mean boo.

Oh, whatever.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Jan 7 with 2895 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Jan 7 by monmouth

Yay. I mean boo.

Oh, whatever.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 2748 viewsLeonWasGod

Clement's got to go after this. How much longer are the board going to give him?! 🤡
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 2748 viewsPegojack

Sounds like our defending is as sh1t as ever.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Jan 7 with 2688 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Clement, Clement sort it out!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Jan 7 with 2646 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Jan 7 by Pegojack

Sounds like our defending is as sh1t as ever.

Bring back Williams

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Jan 7 with 2511 viewsawayjack

Trying to work out if this is better than out Oxford defeat last year. Let's be honest club doesn't give a shit about the cup. No money in it.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Jan 7 with 2488 viewspencoedjack

Jason Mohamed is happy anyway

Reference to Oxford besting us as well

#tw@t
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Jan 7 with 2366 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Jan 7 by pencoedjack

#tw@t

Yeh double tw@t had to get that in the pr 1 ck.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Jan 7 with 2301 viewsJackBaston

I'm confused whether I care
he basically put out a full strength team
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Jan 7 with 2197 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Jan 7 by pencoedjack

#tw@t

And Call Rob will be discussing how the Alan Curtis situation has been handled. Sam Ricketts is a profit of doom as well. Nothing positive to say.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Jan 7 with 2144 viewsPegojack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Jan 7 by JackBaston

At least he can see what a lack of quality he has at his disposal, and the absolute necessity to get hold of some decent players in this window, or we're f*cked.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Jan 7 with 2030 viewsairedale

Hull goalie MOTM.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Jan 7 with 2017 viewsmax936

Superman Bayo has scored for Wycombe anyway

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Jan 7 with 1951 viewsFireboy

After watching the last 20 mins of ashley's stream it looked like they were all over us and the goal was bound to come but it's the way we don't seem to be any close to creating anything against a team we are on the sh!t with and we also have to play again at their gaff
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Jan 7 with 1925 viewsJackBaston

aha 2-0
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Jan 7 with 1908 viewsLeonWasGod

Easy, easy! B0llox.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Jan 7 with 1895 viewsawayjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Jan 7 by JackBaston

I hate seeing us lose, but won't lose any sleep about going out of the cup. What's more worrying is the performance of many 1st team sounds shite, so any feel good factor from the Palace win amongst squad will be gone.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Jan 7 with 1893 viewsmax936

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Jan 7 by Pegojack

At least he can see what a lack of quality he has at his disposal, and the absolute necessity to get hold of some decent players in this window, or we're f*cked.

2-0 now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Jan 7 with 1739 viewspencoedjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Jan 7 by awayjack

I hate seeing us lose, but won't lose any sleep about going out of the cup. What's more worrying is the performance of many 1st team sounds shite, so any feel good factor from the Palace win amongst squad will be gone.

Agree

Nice to see clubs around us going to replays as well
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Jan 7 with 1732 viewsGB11

#tw@t

Not exactly hard to realise that you will mention last years exit with this years.

He is far from a biased cardiff fan.

John Hartson is biased but I dont give a shit.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Jan 7 with 1711 viewsRancid

Wow.Awful scenes.Hull are dogshite and we couldn't even compete with them.Oh well concentrate on the league now and Clement will realize just how poor a squad we have and hopefully do something about it.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Jan 7 with 1673 viewsphact0rri

Well this was an entertaining afternoon. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Jan 7 with 1570 viewsshandyjack

Gutted,is it too much to ask for just once to have a bloody cup run. This squad lacks so much it's ridiculous, just don't look like scoring.

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Jan 7 with 1540 viewsAnotherJohn

Pity we didn't play Mawson with FF to see if that CH partnership could gel. If the change was tactical it was a mistake - back to square one now with usual dodgy defense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024