Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Batshuayi for Llorente? 22:43 - Jan 6 with 25282 viewsNeathJack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:50 - Jan 6 with 8897 viewsSwansea93

Bad feeling about this if it happens, I think Llorente's experience is valuable right now and I feel Llorente will offer more commitment to us than what Batshuyai would.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:50 - Jan 6 with 8888 viewsmysonsarejacks

Reported in Telegraph or Guardian as well

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:51 - Jan 6 with 8870 viewsLeonWasGod

Fk it. Why the heck would he go there - it's got Bony at City written all over it?

If there's any truth in this (or Zouma) I hope they don't get cup tied tomorrow.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:52 - Jan 6 with 8836 viewsPozuelosSideys

Would prefer we kept Llorente tbh

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

N/A. on 22:53 - Jan 6 with 8828 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:46]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:50 - Jan 6 with 8567 viewsGeoffThom

Probably the best outcome for us
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:04 - Jan 7 with 8473 viewsItchySphincter

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:51 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

Fk it. Why the heck would he go there - it's got Bony at City written all over it?

If there's any truth in this (or Zouma) I hope they don't get cup tied tomorrow.

Of course it hasn't. World Cup winner at the end of his career joining top club from bottom club, reunited with old friend and manager - It's got title winner written all over it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:12 - Jan 7 with 8429 viewsMorganator100

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:04 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

Of course it hasn't. World Cup winner at the end of his career joining top club from bottom club, reunited with old friend and manager - It's got title winner written all over it.

think you could be right, Conte is head hunting him.

Is more similar a player to Costa than Batshuayi so will suit his game plan.

Think it would be a bad move for us as he is now finding his feet and bringing players into the game but as we know money talks.
Login to get fewer ads

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:21 - Jan 7 with 8359 viewsbuilthjack

If Llorente doesn't feature tomorrow, then we know he's gone. The Belgian kid looks good though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 01:24 - Jan 7 with 8206 viewsJango

Come on guys, they've just paid over £30million for this guy, if they want llorente and he wants to go, are we gonna get a better replacement in January?
N/A. on 01:46 - Jan 7 with 8150 viewsHuw57

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 01:24 - Jan 7 by Jango

Come on guys, they've just paid over £30million for this guy, if they want llorente and he wants to go, are we gonna get a better replacement in January?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:46]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 07:38 - Jan 7 with 7889 viewsE20Jack

If this happens, we stay up.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 07:46 - Jan 7 with 7862 viewspremierjack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 07:38 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

If this happens, we stay up.

Agree, I hope it happens. This kid can score goals from nothing
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 08:58 - Jan 7 with 7580 views3swan

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:21 - Jan 7 by builthjack

If Llorente doesn't feature tomorrow, then we know he's gone. The Belgian kid looks good though.

My guess is that he will be rested and Borja given a game
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:04 - Jan 7 with 7545 viewstaff999555

Suggested this over a week ago. Hope it is true.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:11 - Jan 7 with 7504 viewsmagicdaps10

Seems to be picking up some pace this Llorente link with Chelsea and kind of clicks into place with the our reported interest in Mitrovic.

If this story is a goer then i would really like too see us push for Batshuayi and one of Terry or Zouma on loan for the rest of the season, think that would be a superb deal for us.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:14 - Jan 7 with 7480 viewsLeonWasGod

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:04 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

At the end of his career being pretty important. Does he have the legs? I'd imagine they'd only use him from the bench, so if that's what he wants then fair enough. At his age I'd want to play.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 09:47 - Jan 7 with 7326 viewsmonmouth

Why would Llorente go to Chelsea? Did you just basically write that?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 10:16 - Jan 7 with 7169 viewsRancid

Llorente to Chelsea ?? He'd get no game time there and not good enough.Maybe 3 or 4 years ago yeah.Id swap him for Batshuayi in a heart beat.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 10:29 - Jan 7 with 7110 viewsTheResurrection

Fair play Leon, you have the football intelligence of a gnat.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 10:56 - Jan 7 with 6920 viewsTheResurrection

The deal makes sense to me.

Costa is numero uno there and probably the best striker in the division. So the young Belgian isn't going to get picked instead of him any time soon, barring injury, which he's probably waited for most of the first part of the season.

Batshuayi is also desperate to play at his age and is too good to be sat in anyone's stands.

Llorente on the other hand only came to Swansea to boost his retirement fund and for the majority of his time with us it's looked just like that. He may get a 2 year deal there that would eclipse what we're paying plus the odd game and medal. Sounds perfect for him.

I can imagine Chelsea being very keen on someone who can do the odd job off the bench or in an emergency for them so will want the deal. The problem we may have is would the youngster want to come here for a few months...?!

Lastly, the naivety on this message board knows no bounds sometimes.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:16 - Jan 7 with 6815 viewsmagicdaps10

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 10:56 - Jan 7 by TheResurrection

Costa is numero uno there and probably the best striker in the division. So the young Belgian isn't going to get picked instead of him any time soon, barring injury, which he's probably waited for most of the first part of the season.

Batshuayi is also desperate to play at his age and is too good to be sat in anyone's stands.

Llorente on the other hand only came to Swansea to boost his retirement fund and for the majority of his time with us it's looked just like that. He may get a 2 year deal there that would eclipse what we're paying plus the odd game and medal. Sounds perfect for him.

I can imagine Chelsea being very keen on someone who can do the odd job off the bench or in an emergency for them so will want the deal. The problem we may have is would the youngster want to come here for a few months...?!

Spot on.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:19 - Jan 7 with 6793 viewsmax936

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 10:56 - Jan 7 by TheResurrection

If Palace also want him he'll probably prefer that as it would mean him staying in London, be fantastic he does come here though, bags of pace, skill and can score.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:51 - Jan 7 with 6683 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:19 - Jan 7 by max936

If Palace also want him he'll probably prefer that as it would mean him staying in London, be fantastic he does come here though, bags of pace, skill and can score.

Palace don't have Lorente as bait though.

I've just read that Batshuayi is starting for Chelsea tomorrow as confirmed by Conte. What that signals I don't know.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 11:59 - Jan 7 with 6643 viewspremierjack

He should want to come here.

Gurenteed starter
Should want to prove he's got the ability

It's perfect for him to show what he can do a force his way back on to chelseas plans next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024