Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? 13:15 - Jan 15 with 5507 viewsjasonbromham

Looking to go to watch the under 23s for the first time at the Landore facility, just wanted to know if it is open to the public, how much does it cost and how do you get in there. I've been to the liberty quite a few times but never when they have played at the Landore facility.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 14:59 - Jan 15 with 5391 viewsstevethejack

Always free entry unless advertised in advance as pay to watch. You won't be able to park there, but there is parking on the road outside towards Morriston in the direction of Day's.

Likely to play on the pitch furthest from the building which has a 6 row stand with around 100 seats in each row.

No food or drink facilities there.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 15:21 - Jan 15 with 5341 viewsairedale

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 14:59 - Jan 15 by stevethejack

Always free entry unless advertised in advance as pay to watch. You won't be able to park there, but there is parking on the road outside towards Morriston in the direction of Day's.

Likely to play on the pitch furthest from the building which has a 6 row stand with around 100 seats in each row.

No food or drink facilities there.

You going to the Coventry game Steve?
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 17:02 - Jan 15 with 5239 viewsstevethejack

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 15:21 - Jan 15 by airedale

You going to the Coventry game Steve?

Yeah, definitely, last round was good. Do you want me to get you ticket when I get ours? Over 60 or adult? Newcastle at Landore tomorrow. Have day off work, so spending day with Helen will drive me out of the house for the evening
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 17:04 - Jan 15 with 5221 viewsJackfath

Hi Steve!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 17:11 - Jan 15 with 5203 viewsairedale

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 17:02 - Jan 15 by stevethejack

Yeah, definitely, last round was good. Do you want me to get you ticket when I get ours? Over 60 or adult? Newcastle at Landore tomorrow. Have day off work, so spending day with Helen will drive me out of the house for the evening

Yes, that would be good please, one over 60 and one adult for Kellie.

Just noticed that Soccerway are showing the game as Postponed from the 24th now though.

http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2017/01/24/england/football-league-trophy/swanse
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:14 - Jan 15 with 5064 viewsstevethejack

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 17:04 - Jan 15 by Jackfath

Hi Steve!

Hey ho, wanna come too?
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:23 - Jan 15 with 5030 viewsJackfath

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:14 - Jan 15 by stevethejack

Hey ho, wanna come too?

That's very kind of you to offer. I'll pass this time, however.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 12:14 - Jan 16 with 4831 viewsjasonbromham

Thanks Steve, much appreicated.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 18:21 - Jan 16 with 4664 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ollie & Jay starting tonight, but no Dan James who is not even on the bench.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 18:24 - Jan 16 with 4649 viewsGriffting

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 18:21 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Ollie & Jay starting tonight, but no Dan James who is not even on the bench.

Let's hope he's finally making the step up to the first team squad.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 18:25 - Jan 16 with 4647 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 18:24 - Jan 16 by Griffting

Let's hope he's finally making the step up to the first team squad.

More likely ill or injured.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 18:38 - Jan 16 with 4613 viewsLoyal

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 18:25 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

More likely ill or injured.

Or being sold.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:14 - Jan 16 with 4549 viewsA_Fans_Dad

1:0, Ollie scores again.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:22 - Jan 16 with 4511 viewsNeathJack

2-0 OMB x 2
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:22 - Jan 16 with 4508 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:14 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Make that 2-0 Mcburnie on for a hat trick!
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:23 - Jan 16 with 4501 viewsTim_Harry

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:14 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Just got his second. The first one was a quality strike. Took down the cross field pass, skinned his man and curled it into the top corner.

One way traffic so far.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:23 - Jan 16 with 4491 viewsTheKirkyLife

McBurnie, James, Reid....surely they could be given a go in the first team.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:36 - Jan 16 with 4419 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ollie nearly gets his 3rd, hits the crossbar.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:46 - Jan 16 with 4362 viewsClinton

OMB hasn't disgraced himself during his first team cameos. Indeed he's looked dangerous. When a strikers in form like this, they can sometimes just go up a level and keep scoring. He has to be given a go, surely.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:55 - Jan 16 with 4287 viewsairedale

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 19:46 - Jan 16 by Clinton

OMB hasn't disgraced himself during his first team cameos. Indeed he's looked dangerous. When a strikers in form like this, they can sometimes just go up a level and keep scoring. He has to be given a go, surely.

I agree. Trouble is someone would like a real terwatt putting him on whilst a World Cup winning striker plus a £15 million quid one sit on the bench.
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 20:22 - Jan 16 with 4157 viewsA_Fans_Dad

3:0 now Ollie has his hat trick. OK, it was a Penalty, which he put away.
What a night for the young man and the team.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2017 20:23]
Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 21:20 - Jan 16 with 3910 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A lot of scouts there this evening. Most of our players looked a class above the opposition. I'd argue there are 3 or 4 who deserve the opportunity to get game time for the senior squad based on their performances and the poor form of many of the senior players.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 21:22 - Jan 16 with 3893 viewsNeath_Jack

Swansea U23s how do you get into Landore? on 21:20 - Jan 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A lot of scouts there this evening. Most of our players looked a class above the opposition. I'd argue there are 3 or 4 who deserve the opportunity to get game time for the senior squad based on their performances and the poor form of many of the senior players.

Jamboree?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024