Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 37230 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:14 - Jan 21 with 2452 viewsSheffieldjack

Siggy is going to have to watch those runs from Clyne.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:15 - Jan 21 with 2433 viewsMorganator100

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:14 - Jan 21 by union_jack

Why is Olson playing so narrow allowing clyne time again and again?

looks as if he has set up the back four to be tighter to stop Liverpool playing through the middle. Allows them to go wide and lets our midfield help out Olsson and Naughton.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 2357 viewsMorganator100

HT 0-0

I'd have taken that before the game but reality we could be 1-0 up here. Liverpool have dominated possession but not created that much.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 2343 viewskarnataka

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:14 - Jan 21 by union_jack

Why is Olson playing so narrow allowing clyne time again and again?

Looks like those are the instructions to me.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:19 - Jan 21 with 2291 viewsSmellyplumz

Got to be happy with that first half, definitely been shoots of recovery. If we can just do the same second half and get a massive point.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:19 - Jan 21 with 2281 viewsexiledclaseboy

We've done well first half. It helps that Liverpool clearly thought that they only had to turn up to roll us over. But we look far more organised all over the pitch than we have all season.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:19 - Jan 21 with 2274 viewsAnotherJohn

Defence seems better in this game, but Naughton is the weak link.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:20 - Jan 21 with 2237 viewsTummer_from_Texas

1st half we saw the defensive discipline needed to steal a few crucial points against the big clubs this Spring. Keep it up!

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:20 - Jan 21 with 2198 viewsskippyjack

Well.. we're still in it.. Liverpool will certainly up the tempo in the 2nd.. Dyer for Siggy or Llorente for the more mobile Baston?.. looking toothless when Liverpool's play breaks down?

Or play for the point?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 2203 viewsSwan91

liking the looks of olssen and carroll so far. expected them to have more possession but our defending is looking better. They have had lots of crosses but no proper attempts, we have hit the post. Keep up the organised defence and pull off a few more attempts and you never know.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 2179 viewsperchrockjack

Naught on is appalling.

Others are ok ,thus far but it seems we expect the indvitable.

Shows just how bad a signing BB was.

Sad really

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 2177 viewsmonmouth

Dangerous words, but it has the feel to me of that 2-0 Michu game at the Emirates. Of course Liverpool have a couple of players that can change the game in a second.

It may hinge on fitness. The really encouraging thing is the discipline. If we have the stamina to keep that up for 90 we have a chance of getting out of this shit over the next 16 games.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 2176 viewsWxmJax

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:46 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Robbie Savage is a c unt

That's all

That's the good thing about Kodi, watching it on NBC sports network with Kevin Kilbine's analysis.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:22 - Jan 21 with 2132 viewsLeonWasGod

Good half that. Structure and discipline, which were both lacking under Colnel Boblie. Not exciting, but I'd take a dull 0-0 every time given where we are.

But, and it's a Kardashian-sized butt, will we come out in the second half for a change? Or will L'pool step it up and we'll struggle to cope?

Our new signings not so bad after all. We need this new winger to be half decent though.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:23 - Jan 21 with 2099 viewsjasper_T

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:21 - Jan 21 by WxmJax

That's the good thing about Kodi, watching it on NBC sports network with Kevin Kilbine's analysis.

These american channels seem to make sure they give Bob every benefit of the doubt in their "analysis".
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:24 - Jan 21 with 2084 viewsunion_jack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:18 - Jan 21 by karnataka

Looks like those are the instructions to me.

Seems that way I agree. Used to scream at Taylor fir the same thing.
'I don't think we can allow Clyne so much time on the ball but I know that if we press there, there'll be hole elsewhere.''a pretty good performance so far though. Naughton and Routledge are weak links, very lightweight but I'm sure they could do better.

Team talks now. Who'll get the best out of his team?!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:25 - Jan 21 with 2062 viewspencoedjack

Dean Saunders no wonder he was a shite manager

Does he expect us to go toe to toe with the scousers ?
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:25 - Jan 21 with 2037 viewsWanderer

Llorente is winning all air balls played in to him, his flicks are not finding Routs or siggy cleanly...yet.
Imprresed with Olsson well done mate., leave siggy full back and put him up on the left!
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:26 - Jan 21 with 1995 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:21 - Jan 21 by WxmJax

Plenty of praise off Chris waddle on bbc radio 5 .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:27 - Jan 21 with 1979 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:25 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Dean Saunders no wonder he was a shite manager

Does he expect us to go toe to toe with the scousers ?

Just thinking exactly the same thing. He hasn't got a fcking clue. He has completely neglected to take in to consideration our two predicaments and positions. What a total belltard.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:28 - Jan 21 with 1908 viewsWanderer

As i wrote earlier, Jack C is not up to scratch at the moment, get him off now.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 1881 viewsWxmJax

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:23 - Jan 21 by jasper_T

These american channels seem to make sure they give Bob every benefit of the doubt in their "analysis".

Not watching the same channel as me then. KK saying Swansea beginning to play like the old Swansea which they weren't doing under BB.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:31 - Jan 21 with 1817 viewsmonmouth

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:28 - Jan 21 by Wanderer

As i wrote earlier, Jack C is not up to scratch at the moment, get him off now.

What about Sigurdsson? Not popular probably but unless we get a free kick, on his showing so far, he's a liability.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:33 - Jan 21 with 1757 viewsLoyal

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:31 - Jan 21 by monmouth

What about Sigurdsson? Not popular probably but unless we get a free kick, on his showing so far, he's a liability.

Can't drop him though because he will get his agent on to a new club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:33 - Jan 21 with 1754 viewsBoot

Far more disciplined performance, could be one up but happy going in level halftime. Big test of character in the next 45, expecting Liverpool to show far more urgency.....fingers crossed we can defy the odds and get something out of this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024