Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clough Must Stay 13:43 - Feb 13 with 1037 viewsprideparkpete

I dont like the lone striker formation, it seems that Nigel Clough is the only one who thinks it works for us. I dont particularly like the team selection either, playng certain players in preference to some others who are clearly more talented in our limited squad. But having said that, i dont like hearing supporters calling for Cloughs head by assuming that another 'hands tied' manager will do any better in the time remaining this season. I feel its too late for that now, the time it would take for a new face to get to know the squad, to get them to learn his ways, to gain his confidence and, the list goes on. I will add this, no manager of any standing would come to Derby with the limitations that are in place so we would be NO better off. The second half against Leicester using a different formation got Pride Park buzzing again. It sounds to me from Nigels post match radio interview that AT LAST, the management might have just accepted and understood their errors. I know its gone on a long time and we as supporters are fed up watching this poor show but, lets see the changes that are definitely now pending on the field and...lets support the blumming team and get Pride Park buzzing again!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024