Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread. 15:47 - Jan 28 with 13582 views442Dale

I thought we've played pretty well. Vincenti missed a sitter with the header.

Don't want to ever hear again that Logan's distribution is better than Lillis'. He's becoming a liability with his decision making.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread. on 15:52 - Jan 28 with 7019 viewsShun

We've definitely been the better side so far but we gave them their goal gift-wrapped. Logan will be disappointed with himself. Is that 3 or 4 goals he's cost us in the past two matches?
Match thread. on 15:52 - Jan 28 with 7011 viewsboromat

Big loss with Andrew going off. But we don't deserve to be one down. Couple of potential offsides for their goal but would need to see it again.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match thread. on 15:53 - Jan 28 with 6997 views442Dale

Match thread. on 15:52 - Jan 28 by Shun

We've definitely been the better side so far but we gave them their goal gift-wrapped. Logan will be disappointed with himself. Is that 3 or 4 goals he's cost us in the past two matches?

Involved in all 5.

Match thread. on 15:53 - Jan 28 with 6981 viewsDaleiLama

Thought we were the best team 1st half and ciuld have been 2 up at one stage. Quaner was miles offside when the break that lead to their goal started. More of ghe same and we are still in it.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread. on 15:54 - Jan 28 with 6971 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Worst case scenario, we've got to take our chances and not make mistakes. Still doable but I fear same outcome as against Sheffield Wednesday
Match thread. on 15:55 - Jan 28 with 6952 viewssandy_dale

That's settled them now.
Match thread. on 15:56 - Jan 28 with 6937 viewsKnowlesy

Match thread. on 15:53 - Jan 28 by 442Dale

Involved in all 5.

We've missed a couple of golden opportunities. Conrad 'brought for his distribution' logan is becoming a joke.

We were saying that you can deal with it if you're outclassed and lose a game but to outplay them for 49 minutes before giftwrapping an opener is a sickener.
Match thread. on 15:58 - Jan 28 with 6897 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Last week's performance is bound to have affected him. Sod's Law not to have Lillis available.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread. on 15:59 - Jan 28 with 6893 viewsisitme

We should be in the lead. Vincenti has to score and Logan has cost us again. Henderson is causing trouble and they do not look too assured at the back.

Did anyone else think their keeper handled the ball outside the box?
Match thread. on 16:03 - Jan 28 with 6836 viewssandy_dale

Can never complain when we are outplayed and outclassed by a better football team but when you are losing because players can do the simple basics of football, that's frustrating.
Match thread. on 16:27 - Jan 28 with 6672 viewsKnowlesy

2-0 game over.

I know this is gonna start to sound like a vendetta but it's Conrad again for me. The corner is dropping 4 yards away from his line and he's not even making a movement towards it. Happening every time, didn't command for Oxford's 3rd last week either.

Hes only here till july, need a replacement if Lillis is out for a prolonged period.
Match thread. on 16:30 - Jan 28 with 6645 views442Dale

The lack of options with full backs being used out of position has been obvious. We've done well this half but as soon as it goes wide attacks have petered out. All on Hill for not starting with Joel Taylor there or not identifying it early on.

Thing is, we could still get something out of this as they have been far from special.

Edit: 3-0. Logan appeared to get two hands to it. Can't ever remember a player so highly thought of fall from grace so quickly.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:32]

Match thread. on 16:35 - Jan 28 with 6555 viewsKnowlesy

3rd goal lol
Match thread. on 16:35 - Jan 28 with 6554 viewsGhanaDale

We haven't had a single shot on target, talk about going out without a fight. So frustrating.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Match thread. on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 6489 viewsdale4ever

Match thread. on 16:35 - Jan 28 by GhanaDale

We haven't had a single shot on target, talk about going out without a fight. So frustrating.

You're not even here. Scoreline doesn't reflect how we've actually played. Logan has had a mare again. Penalty was debatable. If you're using BBC stats they're nonsense anyway. NML had one cleared off the line about 5-10 mins ago. And there's been a couple more.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:42]
Match thread. on 16:42 - Jan 28 with 6451 viewsGhanaDale

Match thread. on 16:39 - Jan 28 by dale4ever

You're not even here. Scoreline doesn't reflect how we've actually played. Logan has had a mare again. Penalty was debatable. If you're using BBC stats they're nonsense anyway. NML had one cleared off the line about 5-10 mins ago. And there's been a couple more.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:42]

Oh wow, thanks for clarifying! I was sure my living room was the COA for a moment!

I'm actually using this magical thing called the internet that allows me to follow the game and I can see that we haven't had a single shot on target.

I'm then going into another website to voice my frustrations that we haven't had a shot on target.

But again thank you for letting me know I'm not actually at the game, I'm really appreciative!

PS: Nice edit bro, I can do that too
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:45]

Match thread. on 16:44 - Jan 28 with 6418 viewsRespectTheChemistry

FFS. Routed at home again.
Match thread. on 16:50 - Jan 28 with 6326 viewsdale4ever

Match thread. on 16:42 - Jan 28 by GhanaDale

Oh wow, thanks for clarifying! I was sure my living room was the COA for a moment!

I'm actually using this magical thing called the internet that allows me to follow the game and I can see that we haven't had a single shot on target.

I'm then going into another website to voice my frustrations that we haven't had a shot on target.

But again thank you for letting me know I'm not actually at the game, I'm really appreciative!

PS: Nice edit bro, I can do that too
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:45]

Nice vote down I can do that too.

Fact of the matter is you're not even here so don't judge using stats on websites. The scoreline does not reflect the way the match went. As I've already said Logan had another mare and needs dropping. We did waste chances and probably should have been 2-0 up before their opener.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:54]
Match thread. on 16:52 - Jan 28 with 6302 viewsGhanaDale

Match thread. on 16:50 - Jan 28 by dale4ever

Nice vote down I can do that too.

Fact of the matter is you're not even here so don't judge using stats on websites. The scoreline does not reflect the way the match went. As I've already said Logan had another mare and needs dropping. We did waste chances and probably should have been 2-0 up before their opener.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:54]

That's cute x

Why do feel the need to keep telling me I'm not at the game?

I'm fully aware of this fact but it doesn't mean I can't voice an opinion.

Just because I wasn't at Trump's inauguration doesn't mean I can't say he's a bellend.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:57]

Match thread. on 16:54 - Jan 28 with 6271 viewsbazingadale

6 goals in 2 games he's been at fault for.
Match thread. on 16:56 - Jan 28 with 6254 viewsdale4ever

Match thread. on 16:52 - Jan 28 by GhanaDale

That's cute x

Why do feel the need to keep telling me I'm not at the game?

I'm fully aware of this fact but it doesn't mean I can't voice an opinion.

Just because I wasn't at Trump's inauguration doesn't mean I can't say he's a bellend.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 16:57]

Grow up.
Match thread. on 17:08 - Jan 28 with 6080 viewsrochdaleriddler

Logan is playing shit, needs dropping. We sign two left backs but play our right back there. RNL really? We were playing Huddersfield reserves ffs

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread. on 17:10 - Jan 28 with 6057 viewsisitme

What a crazy game. We should be leading at half time but then go on to lose 4-0. Not sure what their penalty was given for? The third logan got two hands to a tame header which crept in.

I agree about the full backs. McGahey tried hard but his attacking play is as you would expect from a centre half, limited. Rafferty cut inside pretty much all the time. I suspect Taylor will start next Saturday.

Injuries are killing us at the moment. If Andrew has a suspected concussion he will be out for two weeks minimum. RNL offers nothing and not surprisingly Allen and Vincenti look short of match fitness. I thought Henderson looked okay, especially in the first half.
Match thread. on 17:14 - Jan 28 with 6005 views442Dale

Three hours after hearing the team and wondering why we were using two full backs out of position I'm still wondering why we used two full backs out of position.

Quite why we brought in Kitching as well as Taylor is hard to establish too. The priority should have been a keeper on loan after last week (presuming Lillis is out for a while)

Match thread. on 17:16 - Jan 28 with 5954 viewsDale1990

I thought we played well but our final ball let us down (every cross was caught by their keeper).

It's great that Conrad has returned after a nasty injury but it's clear that he can no longer push off from that foot - there's no propulsion or agility, hence not being quick offf his line. Their third goal which should have been a routine save demonstrated that - no quick push off but instead a drop to the floor and a weak save that ended up with the ball in the net. His extra weight surely must be affecting his kicking technique!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024