Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives for the rest of the season 15:49 - Feb 5 with 1523 viewsAl_Bundy

We have competed with a side defensively and then offensively and probably deserved draw against the best attacking side in the Prem League. Going 1-0 down it could have been easy for us to g0 3-0 or 4-0 down from there. We battled back second half and stuck at it.

We are not playing Man City every week and all our players should take confidence from today and also be angry enough to put this right against Leicester next week.
Positives for the rest of the season on 15:51 - Feb 5 with 1510 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think results and individual performances in games like this will create a lot of resentment and anger towards certain players in the squad. When nine play very well and two spoil the rewards for everybody due to laziness or a lack of concentration, it must be a devastating feeling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Positives for the rest of the season on 15:55 - Feb 5 with 1488 viewsAl_Bundy

Positives for the rest of the season on 15:51 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think results and individual performances in games like this will create a lot of resentment and anger towards certain players in the squad. When nine play very well and two spoil the rewards for everybody due to laziness or a lack of concentration, it must be a devastating feeling.

Down to Clement to manage that ... And that is what he is good at ..
Positives for the rest of the season on 15:55 - Feb 5 with 1488 viewsraynor94

You really do deserve the shit you get on here, you are a very sad individual, and who, in my opinion spoils the enjoyment of reading this board

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Positives for the rest of the season on 15:56 - Feb 5 with 1479 viewsJackarmy1711

This it the type of statement that comes from someone who has never played a team game, Clueless trolling post

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Positives for the rest of the season on 15:58 - Feb 5 with 1460 viewsjack247

Agree completely. We went 1-0 down at Man City after 10 minutes. We would have folded earlier in the season, other teams in our position would have too. We didn't panic, stuck to the containing game plan until half time then came out and near enough matched them in the second half.

Plenty of positives to take into the Leicester game, in fact the biggest negative I can think of is the teams around us have started picking up points. Keep playing like that and we will catch teams above us.
Positives for the rest of the season on 15:58 - Feb 5 with 1458 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Positives for the rest of the season on 15:55 - Feb 5 by raynor94

You really do deserve the shit you get on here, you are a very sad individual, and who, in my opinion spoils the enjoyment of reading this board

So you do not think people like Gylfi will be fuming at Naughton and Fabianski over that equaliser? He was caught on camera looking very angry and shaking his head in disgust shortly after.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Positives for the rest of the season on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 1434 viewsjack247

Gomis was very popular within the squad apparently
Positives for the rest of the season on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 1428 viewsJackarmy1711

Positives for the rest of the season on 15:58 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So you do not think people like Gylfi will be fuming at Naughton and Fabianski over that equaliser? He was caught on camera looking very angry and shaking his head in disgust shortly after.

I dont no, they will be gutted yes, but they aint going to be "fuming" with them. Your so fkin clueless. Just looking to cause agro yourself

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Login to get fewer ads

Positives for the rest of the season on 16:04 - Feb 5 with 1403 viewsraynor94

Disappointed, no doubt, but you just troll on here as you have done all over the threads again this afternoon

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Positives for the rest of the season on 16:11 - Feb 5 with 1378 views3swan

We could have been buried in the first half with the one sided possession Man City had, but looking back in reality they had very few clear chances. The tactics worked overall.

Second half we did give it a go and got ourselves back into the game. A sickening way to lose but there are a hell more positives than negatives to take from the game.
The extra point would have been a massive boost to put us a point ahead of Boro and hopefully Leicester.

A run of games coming up that with confidence at a season long high should define our season
Positives for the rest of the season on 18:52 - Feb 6 with 1226 viewsSTID2017

He was shaking his head at getting booked by the referee because he complained about a free kick that never was being taken when the ball was rolling
Get a life elsewhere and stop dragging everyone down to your miserable level

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Positives for the rest of the season on 18:57 - Feb 6 with 1208 viewsSTID2017

We can continue to build on our recent improvement, starting next week at home to Leicester and build towards a better future under PC.
Also if he can get this improvement given the squad he inherited and the few additions he brought in, what can he do with a summer to build a team of his own design ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Positives for the rest of the season on 19:10 - Feb 6 with 1179 viewsJethroJack

Your comments demonstrate that you are clearly a very sad loner (and loser) who has no concept of what its like to be a team player.
Positives for the rest of the season on 19:16 - Feb 6 with 1160 viewsJethroJack

You're clearly a wind-up merchant and a statement like that also shows you to be as thick as pig shit 😁
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 19:17]
Positives for the rest of the season on 19:20 - Feb 6 with 1140 viewsDr_Winston

Shame that a thread that could have been a decent debate is now basically unreadable.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Positives for the rest of the season on 19:23 - Feb 6 with 1127 viewsBloodyhills

I think with Clement the players know what they are supposed to be doing and this is reflected in much more organised and cohesive team performances.

Although we lack the quality in quite a few positions we are not so bad as a team and have a decent enough chance of surviving the drop.

What is worrying for me is the improvement in Hull and Sunderland.

At the moment I think it possible that Palace, Leicester and Middlesborough could go though any 3 from 6 is possible.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Positives for the rest of the season on 19:25 - Feb 6 with 1121 viewslegoman

Caught on camera - fact. What he was thinking - purely conjecture on your part. I have to agree with others today Dwight, you are getting very tedious. Do you want us to go down?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Positives for the rest of the season on 19:27 - Feb 6 with 1117 viewsBloodyhills

Having played a lot of team sport in my life my experience is that players will actually try and encourage the weaker links to make a stronger whole rather than the opposite which would only weaken a team and be self defeating.

Players want to win games and they understand that it's a team game.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024