Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magnificent effort today 16:00 - Feb 5 with 839 viewsswancity

With clear game plan to frustrate them with the 4-5-1 which was 4-6-0 a lot of the time in that first half

Strategy carried out effectively by ALL of our players but that was a sickening way to lose a game in injury time.

The clown who blamed Fabianski for the winning goal needs to seriously consider checking into a hospital 😂likewise the fool who is turning his critical attention from Taylor to Naughton and Routledge.

With that organisation and commitment and a fit Siggurdson we will be safe in around 15th have no fear.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Magnificent effort today on 16:02 - Feb 5 with 832 viewsicecoldjack

Looked to me that the plan was to keep it tight and frustrate first half and try and open up second half. Almost worked .

Credit to clement and the players they look a totally different outfit at the moment.

I'm absolutely fookin gutted though !
Magnificent effort today on 16:04 - Feb 5 with 806 viewsswancity

Magnificent effort today on 16:02 - Feb 5 by icecoldjack

Looked to me that the plan was to keep it tight and frustrate first half and try and open up second half. Almost worked .

Credit to clement and the players they look a totally different outfit at the moment.

I'm absolutely fookin gutted though !

We can take a lot more positives from today. It's early days but Clement seems so well organised and his team is reflecting that.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Magnificent effort today on 16:04 - Feb 5 with 795 viewsJackarmy1711

Spot on OP

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024