Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? 17:02 - Feb 5 with 10803 viewsJackarmy1711

Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 20:02 - Feb 14 with 1088 viewsmorningstar

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 19:40 - Feb 13 by CurtKobain

As I said, I actually was banned. No warning, no explanation.

Seemingly for quoting another poster who called me a "f***ing t**t". Trying not to get banned here by the trigger-happy mod squad so excuse the asterisks.

Either that or I have quickly made some enemies with importance (on this site, of course) and they were letting me know.

Either way, like you said, pretty pathetic. Especially given a lot of the BS that gets said on here. Oh well, power corrupts no matter how little you have. Enjoy the ban button anonymous mod with a vengeance.

Just as a point of order here, i did not call you a 'f***ing t**t'. I told you to " fvckin piss off you tvvat". So please stop these malicious lies!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 19:16 - Feb 15 with 984 viewsNirvana

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 20:02 - Feb 14 by morningstar

Just as a point of order here, i did not call you a 'f***ing t**t'. I told you to " fvckin piss off you tvvat". So please stop these malicious lies!

Good stuff. My apologies for any malice you've been the subject of, and my condolences go out to your loved ones in this time of distress.

What I said: "f***ing t**t"
What you said: "f***in piss off you t**t"

Sorry for the condensed misquote Sir Star; truly despicable and I empathize deeply with your outrage. My legal team will be contacting yours soon enough to work out a settlement.
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 19:17 - Feb 15 with 980 viewsNirvana

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 08:11 - Feb 14 by swanjackal

Have to stick up for him/her there, that means nothing other than the same i.p. is used, as it could be a communal computer/server. Other family members, housemates can be on it too. May be unlikely, but not impossible.

Not what happened here but thanks for the input regardless, jackal. Your avatar is world class.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 19:18]
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 19:43 - Feb 15 with 941 viewsperchrockjack

Every single one of us has been culpable of what could be determined as hypocrisy

Every one of us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 19:47 - Feb 15 with 930 viewsswanjackal

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 19:43 - Feb 15 by perchrockjack

Every single one of us has been culpable of what could be determined as hypocrisy

Every one of us

Of course we have, just like everyone has lied at some point too. Anyone who claims they have not ticks the first two boxes :P.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 19:50 - Feb 15 with 920 viewstrampie

Every one of us

No not all people are hypocrites, some people have been brought up right and have standards.
You recognise that you yourself are a hypocrite and therefore you try and say that everyone is a hypocrite to justify your own hypocrisy.
Perhaps its the part of the World were you live or where you are from but I know many people that are not hypocrites.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 19:51 - Feb 15 with 920 viewsperchrockjack

Fair ,jackal.

I've posted some naughty stuff over the last twelves years if I see egos getting out of control..

I've given myself some real beef

Some on here are not they seem

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 21:41 - Feb 15 with 878 viewsStarsky

Wow... what a pile of depressing steaming Shute this thread turned into.

Fecking hell its an Internet forum that's all. Lighten up ffs

Hey ho, were 4 points clear of the drop zone yippee

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 21:58 - Feb 15 with 861 viewsjack247

Every one of us

I was embarrassed for you the other day. Hypocrisy is the least of your worries.
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 23:07 - Feb 15 with 835 viewsRancid

No chance, he's a character with an opinion.I don't care who he really is but he's what these boards are about.
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 763 viewsbuilthjack

Why ban him?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024