Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing Tonight 19:36 - Mar 4 with 7500 viewsAquinas

Lee Selby has just won in a one sided performance. I've always liked Lee but his brother, Andrew, could be even better.

I expect Haye to walk all over Bellew, don't like either boxer though so i'm just hoping for a war.

Eggington v Malinaggi will probably be a borefest. Malinaggi seems more interested in being a tv personality than a boxer these days.

Davies v Matthews should be a cracker. No love lost between them, I hope Matthews gets a result.

The biggest fight of the night though is Garcia v Thurman. I hope Garcia wins, he's been in with the better fighters but arguably lost a couple of fights where the decision went his way. Thurman has a lot of power, should be a great fight.
Boxing Tonight on 23:27 - Mar 4 with 1538 viewsjack2jack

Boxing Tonight on 23:25 - Mar 4 by Banosswan

He's not getting hurt, just can't get the power to end Bellew. It'll limp(ha) to the end end Bellew will win on points. Unless haye gets a lucky punch.

Don't think Hayes got enough left for a knock out tbh
Boxing Tonight on 23:31 - Mar 4 with 1510 viewsjack2jack

Well that's that then
Boxing Tonight on 23:31 - Mar 4 with 1509 viewsswanjackal

Well didn't see that result coming, although I feel for Haye as he was taking over the fight until the injury. Not sure was a knockout win, more of a slip and collapse out of the ring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Boxing Tonight on 23:33 - Mar 4 with 1496 viewsswanjackal

Boxing Tonight on 23:27 - Mar 4 by jack2jack

Don't think Hayes got enough left for a knock out tbh

I think he did, just had no base to spring from. I'd be gutted if I was him though. Hats off to Haye though, think he has done himself ridiculous harm in not throwing it in when the injury happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Boxing Tonight on 23:35 - Mar 4 with 1483 viewsskippyjack

What an awful spectacle for the heavyweight division.. they should both retire after that catastrophe.. dear god.. people paid money for that.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Boxing Tonight on 23:36 - Mar 4 with 1475 viewsjack2jack

Boxing Tonight on 23:33 - Mar 4 by swanjackal

I think he did, just had no base to spring from. I'd be gutted if I was him though. Hats off to Haye though, think he has done himself ridiculous harm in not throwing it in when the injury happened.

Felt sorry for him really,not nice to loose like that,it was painful to watch tbh,hope recovers from the injury,back to MOTD
Boxing Tonight on 23:49 - Mar 4 with 1434 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

What a farce. A total, acted-out, conceited farce.

'let's do it again...'

please f*ck, no.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Boxing Tonight on 23:52 - Mar 4 with 1421 viewsWarwickHunt

Boxing Tonight on 23:49 - Mar 4 by FearOfAJackPlanet

What a farce. A total, acted-out, conceited farce.

'let's do it again...'

please f*ck, no.

Cringeworthy mutual rimfest after the fight.

No más. Please.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 9:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Boxing Tonight on 23:58 - Mar 4 with 1397 viewsskippyjack

Boxing Tonight on 23:52 - Mar 4 by WarwickHunt

Cringeworthy mutual rimfest after the fight.

No más. Please.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 9:52]

I've seen better coordination on two drunken idiots down wind street..

The world is a place full of charlatans these days..

CAN'T GO OUTSIDE.. the world needs help.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Boxing Tonight on 00:43 - Mar 5 with 1314 viewsLoyal

It takes so much guts to do what they did.
Haye I have no doubt has a ruptured Achilles.

I'm sure even our Tramoies valley boys wouldn't beat Haye in one of Darrans chairs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Boxing Tonight on 11:11 - Mar 6 with 1159 viewsperplex

Selby is just another one of these paper world champions, ok he`s one of the best in the UK but he has never fought a genuine world class opponent, personally when and if he does i think he`ll be found wanting as he just does not have the punching power to compete with the very best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024