Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread 04:09 - May 14 with 29154 viewsLord_Bony

It's showtime.

if Hull lose or draw Swansea will remain in the Premier League next season.

However, a victory over Palace would result in a straight survival fight between the three clubs on the final day of the season.

Kick off Selhurst Park 12 pm.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:30 - May 14 with 1954 viewskarnataka

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:17 - May 14 by Pegojack

Hennessey is my main worry, he's the personification of a dodgy keeper.

However, for the superstitious amongst you, when I was cycling to work this morning, I crossed the little bridge just outside my village, glanced to my left and there on the stream gliding serenely not fifteen yards away was an enormous white swan. He looked back at me and I'm sure he winked.

Did you ask the swan if he knew where your marbles were?
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:31 - May 14 with 1943 viewsBloodyhills

Great weekend.

Despite looking dead and buried twice we live to fight another Prem season.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:39 - May 14 with 1862 viewsJackSkellington

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:57 - May 14 by RevJames

So how do we avoid being in the same position again next season?

Don't employ Brad Bobbly.

That, and invest properly in the squad. At a minimum we need proper replacements for Rangel and Leon, plus I'd guess Llorente, Siggy and Borja when they inevitably leave over the summer. We also probably need to sell and replace Montero and another decent centre back wouldn't go amiss either if we can move on Amat or VDH.
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:42 - May 14 with 1830 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Big thanks to David Moyes and Fat Sam for their efforts in the last couple of games.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:47 - May 14 with 1793 viewsBorojack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:58 - May 14 by Swanseaman

The optimists prevail

Indeed it will be fukcing quiet on here tonight

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:53 - May 14 with 1728 viewsjohnlangy

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:56 - May 14 by Swanseaman

Hull looked like a Championship side...

And CP were REALLY awful in spite of the scoreline. They just hoofed the ball upfield at every opportunity.

Not that i'm complaining at the moment
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 15:16 - May 14 with 1621 viewsSwanseaman

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:53 - May 14 by johnlangy

And CP were REALLY awful in spite of the scoreline. They just hoofed the ball upfield at every opportunity.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 15:39 - May 14 with 1531 viewskarnataka

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:53 - May 14 by johnlangy

I'm not complaining either. I've just opened a bottle of port.
Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 15:40 - May 14 with 1526 viewsClinton

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 15:39 - May 14 by karnataka

Guaranteed humdinger of a headache tomorrow

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 16:29 - May 14 with 1349 viewsPegojack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 14:30 - May 14 by karnataka

Did you ask the swan if he knew where your marbles were?

Well, looks like he knew something, eh?

Eh? Eh?

By the way, your round in the Glove next Sunday.
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 16:36 - May 14 with 1334 viewsbluenile

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 15:39 - May 14 by karnataka

You posh barsteward you!!......................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 16:41 - May 14 with 1313 viewsEasternJack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 16:36 - May 14 by bluenile

You posh barsteward you!!......................

Watching the spurs game. Amazing atmosphere at WHL for the last game there

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 18:43 - May 14 with 1166 viewsphact0rri

Just finished watching. And yes that was a tough grind to make it through. Both sides were awful today. It looked like two pub sides out there. But in the end we are safe with no pressure to stay up.

Now to look into the build for next season. This season was fun with the emotional roller-coaster ride. but I don't fancy another season like this. Cheers on all the supporters who went to these last matches and sang and who truely were the 13th man. Wish I could have been there.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024