Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thousands march against the tories 20:24 - Jul 1 with 13572 viewsburty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468881
Thousands march against the tories on 08:38 - Jul 5 with 2244 viewsHeadmaster

Thousands march against the tories on 08:35 - Jul 5 by felixstowe_jack

If was a student he probably voted Labour.

Did you not read the article? He was a member of the Cambridge University Conservative Association. Here's a snippet:

"Now, student newspaper The Tab has reported that a secret recording, taken at a Cambridge University Conservative Association (CUCA) event two weeks after the incident, appears to show the moment members broke out into 11 seconds of raucous laughter after one shouted out that "It should have been a £50 note".
Thousands march against the tories on 08:47 - Jul 5 with 2226 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He must have been a Corbyn supporter who has joined the Conservatives to work undercover to generate bad publicity.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Thousands march against the tories on 08:50 - Jul 5 with 2222 viewsHeadmaster

Thousands march against the tories on 08:47 - Jul 5 by felixstowe_jack

He must have been a Corbyn supporter who has joined the Conservatives to work undercover to generate bad publicity.

Please tell me you're joking.
Thousands march against the tories on 08:52 - Jul 5 with 2215 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thousands march against the tories on 08:38 - Jul 5 by Headmaster

Did you not read the article? He was a member of the Cambridge University Conservative Association. Here's a snippet:

"Now, student newspaper The Tab has reported that a secret recording, taken at a Cambridge University Conservative Association (CUCA) event two weeks after the incident, appears to show the moment members broke out into 11 seconds of raucous laughter after one shouted out that "It should have been a £50 note".

Did you not read the article it was from February 2nd.
Mr Coyne was promptly expelled from CUCA which said it was "shocked and outraged" by his behaviour.

Looks like a non story.

I wonder if Labour will expel McDonnell for accusing everyone of murder.

Thousands march against the tories on 09:06 - Jul 5 with 2206 viewsHeadmaster

Thousands march against the tories on 08:52 - Jul 5 by felixstowe_jack

Did you not read the article it was from February 2nd.
Mr Coyne was promptly expelled from CUCA which said it was "shocked and outraged" by his behaviour.

Looks like a non story.

I wonder if Labour will expel McDonnell for accusing everyone of murder.

Dear God. You take anti-Labour hysteria to a whole new level. The article wasn't even about Labour ffs.
Thousands march against the tories on 09:18 - Jul 5 with 2198 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thousands march against the tories on 09:06 - Jul 5 by Headmaster

Dear God. You take anti-Labour hysteria to a whole new level. The article wasn't even about Labour ffs.

This thread is all about Labour. Are you seriously going to compare the antic of a rich posh boy who was probably drunk on pimms at the time with McDonnell. A lot of students do stupid things it goes with student life
McDonnell is a possible future cabinet minister who should know better. Making accusations of murder will only stir up further hatred. I sure he knows that murder is a deliberate premeditated act. There is currently a police criminal investigation taking place any comments by a politician could prejudice the outcome.

Why can labour supporters open post hateful comments about other political parties yet if any one dares to make critical comments about labour it is called "anti-Labour hysteria".

Thousands march against the tories on 09:23 - Jul 5 with 2190 viewsHeadmaster

Thousands march against the tories on 09:18 - Jul 5 by felixstowe_jack

This thread is all about Labour. Are you seriously going to compare the antic of a rich posh boy who was probably drunk on pimms at the time with McDonnell. A lot of students do stupid things it goes with student life
McDonnell is a possible future cabinet minister who should know better. Making accusations of murder will only stir up further hatred. I sure he knows that murder is a deliberate premeditated act. There is currently a police criminal investigation taking place any comments by a politician could prejudice the outcome.

Why can labour supporters open post hateful comments about other political parties yet if any one dares to make critical comments about labour it is called "anti-Labour hysteria".

I posted an article, published yesterday, about Tory students at Cambridge joking about a fellow Conservative burning money in front of a homeless person. And what is your response? It must be a Corbyn supporter undercover to create bad publicity!

F*cking deluded.
Thousands march against the tories on 09:29 - Jul 5 with 2184 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thousands march against the tories on 09:23 - Jul 5 by Headmaster

I posted an article, published yesterday, about Tory students at Cambridge joking about a fellow Conservative burning money in front of a homeless person. And what is your response? It must be a Corbyn supporter undercover to create bad publicity!

F*cking deluded.

What is your opinion on this labour supporter disrespecting a war memorial?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/802134/Labour-Croydon-woodside-war-memorial-Jer

I think we can all find isolated incidents that reflect badly on so called supports of political parities.

Login to get fewer ads

Thousands march against the tories on 09:41 - Jul 5 with 2173 viewsHeadmaster

Thousands march against the tories on 09:29 - Jul 5 by felixstowe_jack

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/802134/Labour-Croydon-woodside-war-memorial-Jer

I think we can all find isolated incidents that reflect badly on so called supports of political parities.

Ah, must be a Conservative supporter undercover to bring bad publicity to Labour, wouldn't you say so? Or does that only happen to the poor, victimised Tories?

Besides, standing on a war memorial at the back of a group photo is an idiotic thing to do. Burning money in front of a homeless person, then laughing about it, is just callous.
Thousands march against the tories on 10:47 - Jul 5 with 2138 viewsEbo

Thousands march against the tories on 09:29 - Jul 5 by felixstowe_jack

Whats your opinion on David Cameron spunking 25k on a f*cking shed then calling Nurses greedy for wanting a pay rise?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Thousands march against the tories on 11:03 - Jul 5 with 2122 viewsHighjack

If these students literally have money to burn then we need to really start to think about hiking up the tuition fees.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Thousands march against the tories on 12:13 - Jul 5 with 2093 viewsDJack

Thousands march against the tories on 08:35 - Jul 5 by felixstowe_jack

If was a student he probably voted Labour.

All I will say is "Bullingdon Club". You're facile and subjective thinking/posting offers nothing on this board.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Thousands march against the tories on 12:19 - Jul 5 with 2082 viewswaynekerr55

Thousands march against the tories on 10:47 - Jul 5 by Ebo

Whats your opinion on David Cameron spunking 25k on a f*cking shed then calling Nurses greedy for wanting a pay rise?

To be fair, it is a nice colour...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Thousands march against the tories on 12:22 - Jul 5 with 2080 viewswestwalesed

Thousands march against the tories on 06:48 - Jul 2 by trampie

I was told down the pub that it's thick racist selfish old people that vote Conservative these days, stats seem to back that up, younger more educated people, people that are prepared to even pay more tax for the greater good don't vote Conservative.

Recently there has been a flip flop of the type of people that vote Conservative and vote Labour.

You really are an absolute f***wit.

What "stats" back up that Conservative voters are racist?
What "stats" back up that Conservative voters are selfish?
There is a trend that older people tend to vote Tory, but is that a crime in your eyes?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Thousands march against the tories on 09:26 - Jul 6 with 1996 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thousands march against the tories on 10:47 - Jul 5 by Ebo

It is his money he can spend it on what he wants. It probably paid the wages of several people who made it.

What is your opinion on the property portfolio of Tony and Cherie Blair? Should Corbyn confiscate it to rehouse the homeless?

Thousands march against the tories on 09:40 - Jul 6 with 1992 viewsjack247

This tit for tat thread perfectly illustrates that both parties are far from flawless, both their representatives and their supporters. I find it sad and amusing that so many people can only see the good in the party they support and the bad in the other.
Thousands march against the tories on 16:05 - Jul 6 with 1968 viewsEbo

Thousands march against the tories on 09:26 - Jul 6 by felixstowe_jack

It is his money he can spend it on what he wants. It probably paid the wages of several people who made it.

What is your opinion on the property portfolio of Tony and Cherie Blair? Should Corbyn confiscate it to rehouse the homeless?

I couldn't give a shit about Blair apart from the fact he should be behind bars, but you think it's ok for elitists like Cameron to lavish himself on 25k sheds and at the same time call nurses greedy,

You really are an astonishing c*nt.

Thousands march against the tories on 16:09 - Jul 6 with 1965 viewsHighjack

Corbyn has just announced that all nurses will receive a free shed if they vote labour.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Thousands march against the tories on 16:50 - Jul 6 with 1950 viewsLohengrin

Thousands march against the tories on 16:09 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Corbyn has just announced that all nurses will receive a free shed if they vote labour.

He's offering council workers a Dianne Abbott Dashboard Dolly that sings every time you go over a speed bump.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Thousands march against the tories on 16:51 - Jul 6 with 1948 viewsEbo

Thousands march against the tories on 16:50 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

He's offering council workers a Dianne Abbott Dashboard Dolly that sings every time you go over a speed bump.

Racist

Thousands march against the tories on 16:52 - Jul 6 with 1945 viewsLohengrin

Thousands march against the tories on 16:51 - Jul 6 by Ebo

Racist

Sewpoib!
[Post edited 6 Jul 2017 16:52]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Thousands march against the tories on 23:37 - Jul 6 with 1893 viewsDJack

Thousands march against the tories on 16:09 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Whilst the Tories promise to turn every NHS hospital into a shed.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Thousands march against the tories on 10:14 - Jul 7 with 1855 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thousands march against the tories on 16:05 - Jul 6 by Ebo

I couldn't give a shit about Blair apart from the fact he should be behind bars, but you think it's ok for elitists like Cameron to lavish himself on 25k sheds and at the same time call nurses greedy,

You really are an astonishing c*nt.

I see hundreds of people on benefits spending their money on booze, fags and tattoos it is a free country people can spend their money on what they want. That applies if they actually earn it or get it for nothing from hard working taxpayers.

Thousands march against the tories on 10:23 - Jul 7 with 1849 viewsJack_Meoff

Thousands march against the tories on 10:14 - Jul 7 by felixstowe_jack

I see hundreds of people on benefits spending their money on booze, fags and tattoos it is a free country people can spend their money on what they want. That applies if they actually earn it or get it for nothing from hard working taxpayers.

F*ck me Captain Cliche is awake.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Thousands march against the tories on 23:28 - Jul 7 with 1783 viewsLoyal

Thousands march against the tories on 10:14 - Jul 7 by felixstowe_jack

You used to be so meek and quiet James.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024