Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? 14:47 - Aug 17 with 7877 viewsDarran

Now I know there were several people involved in the sale of the club to the Americans but apparently only one,Huw Jenkins went down the legal route of asking the Trust to rip up the Shareholders Agreement so to keep things simple I'm just going to use Huw Jenkins as the example.

Huw Jenkins verbally asks the Trust to rip up the Shareholders Agreement,then he makes it all official and his solicitor writes to the Trust asking them to rip up the Shareholders Agreement to smoothly push the sale through and the Trust refuses.
Then in the Fans Forum with the two American owners at the Liberty they state in front of everyone that Jenkins told them to keep everything quiet so the Trust wouldn't find out what was going on behind their backs.

So my question is how isn't it a criminal act when a Chairman of a multi-million pound company,any company acts like this?

What am I missing here because it's the one thing I can't get my head around?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 17:57 - Aug 17 with 1219 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 17:54 - Aug 17 by Darran

I'm baffled by it all Lis,I'd have thought there'd have been some kind of code of conduct involved for directors of a multi million pound company.

There is FFS.

But the party that suffers as a result needs to be willing to bloody do something about it.

The fact that they aren't is why so many people on here today are leaving.

I'm baffled that you can't understand that.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:01 - Aug 17 with 1211 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 17:57 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

There is FFS.

But the party that suffers as a result needs to be willing to bloody do something about it.

Don't be rude.

I kind of can now but something is still bugging me.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:05 - Aug 17 with 1205 viewsjack2jack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:01 - Aug 17 by Darran

Don't be rude.

The fact that the trust knew nothing of the sale to the Americans perhaps Mmmmm!
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:07 - Aug 17 with 1198 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:01 - Aug 17 by Darran

Don't be rude.

I'm not being rude.

You're basically asking why someone gets robbed, but chooses not to report it, and the police don't do anything.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:08 - Aug 17 with 1196 viewsMeraki

There's a few more skeletons in the closet to come out I think.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:11 - Aug 17 with 1187 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:08 - Aug 17 by Meraki

There's a few more skeletons in the closet to come out I think.

The deal includes an agreement to never pursue legal action as a result of what's gone on. Nothing will ever be revealed whether it exists or not.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:17 - Aug 17 with 1167 viewsWingstandwood

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 17:57 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

There is FFS.

I've donated a little over £1,000+ to SCST since it started, was an uber-loyalist, sadly today I've have deceided to leave.

It's a toothless, ineffectual, wimpish 'hand-in-glove' patsy organisation not worth paying even a single Penny for a years membership!.......The utterly shameful Huw Cooze affair (is that traitor-scumbag still drinking down traitor H.Q Morgans?) really put me in the picture, i.e. thats the calibre of some of the (hidden motive(s)/hidden adgenda) self serving scumbag filth and lowlife sh#t that has 'infiltrated' it at times.

Argus!

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:18 - Aug 17 with 1151 viewsFlashberryjack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:11 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

The deal includes an agreement to never pursue legal action as a result of what's gone on. Nothing will ever be revealed whether it exists or not.

Nail on the head.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 1146 viewsmax936

Nobody can yet the Trust still recommended the membership to accept the yanks deal, I wouldn't trust any of them after that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 1143 viewsMeraki

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:11 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

Yes, call me a cynic but I think thats why the 'accept the deal' vote was pushed through - everyones dirty laundry stays in the basket.
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:28 - Aug 17 with 1126 viewslonglostjack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:20 - Aug 17 by Meraki

Yes, call me a cynic but I think thats why the 'accept the deal' vote was pushed through - everyones dirty laundry stays in the basket.

I hope that the QC was made aware of ALL of the facts.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:38 - Aug 17 with 1101 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:07 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

I'm not being rude.

You're basically asking why someone gets robbed, but chooses not to report it, and the police don't do anything.

Ok so are you saying that the only people that could have taken Jenkins to court are the Trust?

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:40 - Aug 17 with 1095 viewsWingstandwood

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:20 - Aug 17 by max936

Nobody can yet the Trust still recommended the membership to accept the yanks deal, I wouldn't trust any of them after that.

Bang on! And you no doubt know that (I've heard it!) many people are saying and thinking "What have the sell-outs and Yanks got on the Trust" for the Trust to recommend a deal like that in the first place. After all it does rather seem to go against Trust ethos/ideology and very reason for its existence in the first place.

Was there a ‘silver-bullet’ that they (the sell-outs and Yanks) could magically pull out of the hat when required in a courtroom?...... Something to completely destroy the Trusts case and credibility?

Did some people know about the whole torrid affair/sell-out deal all the time but decided to say f#ck all? The Huw Cooze affair alone really looked like major spanner in the works stuff? Too cosy (beyond sane comprehension) hey? Apparently he was betrayed in the most disgusting and disgraceful of ways but still drank in the worst possible place imaginable.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 18:44]

Argus!

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:40 - Aug 17 with 1092 viewsBillyChong

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:17 - Aug 17 by Wingstandwood

I've donated a little over £1,000+ to SCST since it started, was an uber-loyalist, sadly today I've have deceided to leave.

It's a toothless, ineffectual, wimpish 'hand-in-glove' patsy organisation not worth paying even a single Penny for a years membership!.......The utterly shameful Huw Cooze affair (is that traitor-scumbag still drinking down traitor H.Q Morgans?) really put me in the picture, i.e. thats the calibre of some of the (hidden motive(s)/hidden adgenda) self serving scumbag filth and lowlife sh#t that has 'infiltrated' it at times.

That once hailed model club as far as fan ownership was concerned is no more
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:41 - Aug 17 with 1089 viewsNeath_Jack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:38 - Aug 17 by Darran

Ok so are you saying that the only people that could have taken Jenkins to court are the Trust?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:58 - Aug 17 with 1044 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:38 - Aug 17 by Darran

The Trust, as the party to suffer a loss, are the ones that would need to take any action within their legal right, to be compensated for that loss.

You couldn't take action against someone who's stolen something from someone else could you if the person who was stolen from says 'no, you're all right mate'.

How could anyone else do anything?
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:07 - Aug 17 with 1013 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:58 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

The Trust, as the party to suffer a loss, are the ones that would need to take any action within their legal right, to be compensated for that loss.

You couldn't take action against someone who's stolen something from someone else could you if the person who was stolen from says 'no, you're all right mate'.

Well that's the bit I can't get my head I'd have thought there'd have been some kind of overseer,some kind of financial ombudsman that would have taken on the criminal side of things that wouldn't have cost the Trust one penny when it went to go court.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:08 - Aug 17 with 1006 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:41 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

Go bum The Res I'm being serious here.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:12 - Aug 17 with 990 viewsValerie

Could we have a list of the trust board members names who were desperately arguing for "no legal action" please?
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:24 - Aug 17 with 960 viewsOldjack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 18:58 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

Because Darran believes they broke the law by disregarding a legally binding contract and the police should be involved

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:40 - Aug 17 with 937 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:24 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

Because Darran believes they broke the law by disregarding a legally binding contract and the police should be involved

Outstanding post Alan without doubt one of your finest.

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:43 - Aug 17 with 930 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:24 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

As I've already said, the contract breach if there was one is not a criminal matter.

The lack of notice of the change in articles is, technically, but usually remedied by civil action.

The reality is, as with virtually every other matter, the wronged party, have to, you know, REPORT IT!
Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:54 - Aug 17 with 913 viewsOldjack

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:43 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

As I've already said, the contract breach if there was one is not a criminal matter.

The lack of notice of the change in articles is, technically, but usually remedied by civil action.

The reality is, as with virtually every other matter, the wronged party, have to, you know, REPORT IT!

But the Trust have stated it was broken .Even a QC said we had a very strong case , it stinks, The Trust is dead from here on in ,bloody worthless to every JB

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:59 - Aug 17 with 902 viewsDarran

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:43 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

So if it had been reported could some kind of FSA thingy have taken it on?

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 875 viewslondonlisa2001

Could someone explain something in laymans terms about the Sellout to me please? on 19:59 - Aug 17 by Darran

So if it had been reported could some kind of FSA thingy have taken it on?

The FCA doesn't regulate football clubs Darran.

Then Trust as a shareholder could have applied to the court for permission to bring a claim in the name of the company against the director of the company that they believe acted wrongly. But, as I said, the whole thing would have been pointless as they didn't suffer a loss (as they had too few shares to have stopped the change anyway). They would never have got anywhere.

I'm not being funny, but the way to proceed if you wanted legal remedy was via the legal action that has just been turned down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024