Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100's of season ticket holders outside 16:12 - Sep 10 with 9515 viewsbalboajack

I'm still in a queue for the ticket office along with countless other season ticket holders whose season cards won't scan. Absolute joke. Stewards no help. We've requested that a member of management come out and explain the situation but no one will
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:59 - Sep 10 with 3536 viewsPrivate_Partz

100's of season ticket holders outside on 18:38 - Sep 10 by Phil_S

What was the reasons given Dale?

I think there must be some connection with ST holders being allowed in without their tickets being scanned for the Man U game. This certainly happened at turnstile 21.
I am only guessing but I bet there are two problems. Fading barcodes and software problems updating the data for the new season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:04 - Sep 10 with 3520 viewsSwanjaxs

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:58 - Sep 10 by Phil_S

Nope, not drinking at all at the moment Not making much sense admittedly but not drinking at all!

Just gets a bit tiresome reading the same old cr@p time and time again to be honest, if anyone ever wonders why people are slow to want to get involved you only need to read some of the comments at times.

Fair comment... but if I mite add... questions need to be answered? But that's for the Trust and our paymasters to thrash out ..... sooner the better aye

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:05 - Sep 10 with 3509 viewsPhil_S

100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:04 - Sep 10 by Swanjaxs

Fair comment... but if I mite add... questions need to be answered? But that's for the Trust and our paymasters to thrash out ..... sooner the better aye

Theres always questions to be answered, and there always will be

Its the personal stuff that is unnecessary and theres far more of that than anything constructive
100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:09 - Sep 10 with 3485 viewsSwanjaxs

100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:05 - Sep 10 by Phil_S

Theres always questions to be answered, and there always will be

Its the personal stuff that is unnecessary and theres far more of that than anything constructive

Again I agree, end of the day we ALL want the best... today was a sore one, but we move on... YJB

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:13 - Sep 10 with 3464 viewsPhil_S

100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:09 - Sep 10 by Swanjaxs

Again I agree, end of the day we ALL want the best... today was a sore one, but we move on... YJB

You cant dress up today's performance which is doubly painful as you could sense the anticipation this week - still believe the signings will come good and our league position will be better than it was last year.
100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:15 - Sep 10 with 3452 viewsSwanjaxs

100's of season ticket holders outside on 21:13 - Sep 10 by Phil_S

You cant dress up today's performance which is doubly painful as you could sense the anticipation this week - still believe the signings will come good and our league position will be better than it was last year.

Hallelujah brother.... that's all we want 😎

100's of season ticket holders outside on 23:23 - Sep 10 with 3362 viewsDyfnant

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:18 - Sep 10 by Jackfath

It's because the barcodes get worn away and the scanners cant read them. That's what I was told last year when in the ticket office waiting fort hem to print me off a paper ticket before I could gain entry. They kept the old one and sent me out a new one.

That was last season, one would have hope we would have sorted this and we've now moved to the next level.

That happened to me ( and a couple of hundred others) the first season the cards were used. Ticket office told me the card was worn, made me a new one. Bit weird as I only took it out of the posh box that morning. I got in at half time. Afterwards the club had the fooking cheek to put something on the official site about supporters trying to rip the club off. I haven't purchased anything from the club shop since

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024