Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New club shop 20:50 - Oct 7 with 18226 viewsQJumpingJack

Anyone visited today? Is it impressive?
New club shop on 18:53 - Oct 9 with 4666 viewslondonlisa2001

New club shop on 18:15 - Oct 9 by Neath_Jack

Mate, i've forgotten more about branded clothing than you'll ever know.

Animal? Superdry? Get to f*ck.

The stuff in the cub shop, specifically the leisure wear gear, is absolutely overpriced shite.

This thread caused me to have a look at the leisure wear.

There was one red and black 'dip dyed' hoodie which is quite astonishingly horrible. It also had 'The Swans' then 'City AFC' which is very strange. It is £45.

I can't imagine they'll sell many.
New club shop on 19:09 - Oct 9 with 4635 viewsmonmouth

New club shop on 18:53 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

There was one red and black 'dip dyed' hoodie which is quite astonishingly horrible. It also had 'The Swans' then 'City AFC' which is very strange. It is £45.

I saw that. I couldn’t bear to mention it. Was it also ‘since 1912’

It is all a crock of shit and will generate pennies, while Pearlman creams off a massive salary and we still pay the intellectual Pygmy that is the dineen.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New club shop on 19:14 - Oct 9 with 4626 viewslondonlisa2001

New club shop on 19:09 - Oct 9 by monmouth

I saw that. I couldn’t bear to mention it. Was it also ‘since 1912’

It is all a crock of shit and will generate pennies, while Pearlman creams off a massive salary and we still pay the intellectual Pygmy that is the dineen.

It did say since 1912, yes.

So actually "The Swans (since 1912) City AFC".

To be honest, I think them opening a city centre shop is a good thing for several reasons.

Firstly, I do think it will increase sales, as people wandering past may pick up a present in there that they wouldn't have thought of for someone that they know is a fan. Particularly if they are not fans themselves and never go to the stadium (and wouldnt think of going to the online shop).

Secondly, it's about time the club started putting something back into the city, and this, even on a small scale, does that.

Also it increases profile for a tiny (relatively) cost.
New club shop on 21:49 - Oct 9 with 4564 viewsJackSkellington

New club shop on 18:11 - Oct 9 by AguycalledJack

It’s branded tat. As are the makes you mention.

I never claimed anything else, the point is its branded, and that's the average range for branded stuff. I'd never buy anything from Animal or Superdry, as you say it's completely overpriced.
New club shop on 22:00 - Oct 9 with 4544 viewsJackSkellington

New club shop on 18:15 - Oct 9 by Neath_Jack

Mate, i've forgotten more about branded clothing than you'll ever know.

Animal? Superdry? Get to f*ck.

The stuff in the cub shop, specifically the leisure wear gear, is absolutely overpriced shite.

I dare say you have, I've never bought that overpriced bollocks, I prefer Matalan. The point is, once there's a logo printed on a piece of clothing, the makers think they can double or triple the price. Never said its right, I said the prices they want in the club shop are on a par with comparable products in other shops. No one said you have to like it.
New club shop on 23:18 - Oct 9 with 4514 viewsEbo

Popped in on my lunch break today. Place was empty, staff sat there twiddling their thumbs.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

New club shop on 09:14 - Oct 10 with 4459 viewswhiterock

New club shop on 23:05 - Oct 7 by Yossarian

Does anyone think the Joma stuff is what a PL team should be associated with? Is this just a cheap option for the Board or should the club look for a new brand?

Adidas only look after the big boys, if you remember, we had tremendous trouble getting supply, there are other kit manufacturers but Joma offered good money to become our partners, something like £1m a year where Adidas was £150k
New club shop on 09:15 - Oct 10 with 4457 viewswhiterock

New club shop on 18:53 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

I noticed that on a T yesterday and thought WTF
Login to get fewer ads

New club shop on 09:31 - Oct 10 with 4443 viewsMeraki

New club shop on 09:15 - Oct 10 by whiterock

I noticed that on a T yesterday and thought WTF

Its just "Americanizing" the brand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024