Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa 14:28 - Oct 23 with 14036 viewsSwanjaxs

Loves a slurp apparently.... 🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Roque Mesa on 23:44 - Oct 23 with 4534 viewsfiftypencehead

Roque Mesa on 15:03 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

Might have played for England if he'd been teetotal. Sad.

That is one of the saddest uses of a keyboard ever. Do you honestly think that lampard, gerrard etc never had a pint?

FFS England's loss was Swansea's gain and thank god he didn't have you standing behind him every time he went to the bar.

When the ball hits the goal it's not Shearer or Cole it's Lee Trundle!

N/A. on 23:50 - Oct 23 with 4518 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:23]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Roque Mesa on 23:55 - Oct 23 with 4499 viewsDarran

Roque Mesa on 23:44 - Oct 23 by fiftypencehead

That is one of the saddest uses of a keyboard ever. Do you honestly think that lampard, gerrard etc never had a pint?

FFS England's loss was Swansea's gain and thank god he didn't have you standing behind him every time he went to the bar.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roque Mesa on 00:03 - Oct 24 with 4486 viewsLeonWasGod

Roque Mesa on 16:54 - Oct 23 by longlostjack

The DC United that are rock bottom of the MLS?

"Enter Erick Thohir, an Indonesian media mogul, and Jason Levien, an attorney and former political strategist now based in New York City. On Tuesday atop the Hotel Washington, this apparent odd couple who met through their investment in the Philadelphia 76ers pledged both their devotion and their millions to doing more than restoring United to its former glory. They want to take D.C. global and, according to Levien, make the club the league’s “gold standard."

Is "gold standard" America speak for 'next level'?

It's piss poor that we're signing all these players, don't play them and then can't wait to ship them out the door. Nothing to do with Clement that. Been going on for a while.
Roque Mesa on 02:35 - Oct 24 with 4406 viewsjasper_T

Roque Mesa on 23:44 - Oct 23 by fiftypencehead

Lampard would have been world class without the beer belly.
Roque Mesa on 06:54 - Oct 24 with 4338 viewsNirvana

Roque Mesa on 22:16 - Oct 23 by nantywatcher

???Call me a crazy fool, but I've got a vague feeling it might well depend on how well he plays, against ManU.
I've got my fingers crossed that he's as good as his fan club thinks he is.

But that's just pure bbullsshitt don't you think, Nanty?

Clement has allowed Carroll to stay on the pitch for every game, given Fer/Sanches/Clucas more than their fair share of runout, and has seemingly told Ayew to play CM the past couple games, as well.

Mesa has ONE start, again against Man U, where he was our best player (no matter what anyone says on here, he absolutely was). That was in ffukkingg August. The decision not to play Mesa is PC's biggest mistake this season, and the main reason why we have looked so lifeless when in possession.

Mesa should be an automatic starter by now, not because of some imaginary "fan club" but because the guy is absolute quality. He is our best midfielder by some distance, and yet finds himself out of the squad because PC is a defensive-defensive-minded manager (twice for emphasis).

It's pure, distilled bbullsshitt and Clement better rectify this soon, or he'll be out of a job shortly. He's on thin ice here. Mesa should be starting this weekend, no matter what happens against Man U in the cup, end of.
Roque Mesa on 10:28 - Oct 24 with 4255 viewsDewi1jack

Roque Mesa on 22:16 - Oct 23 by nantywatcher

???Call me a crazy fool, but I've got a vague feeling it might well depend on how well he plays, against ManU.
I've got my fingers crossed that he's as good as his fan club thinks he is.

Not so sure it's a fan club (Where is Kiisgod nowadays BTW- I miss her!) so much as whenever he's been on the pitch, he's looked better than some if not all of our other midfielders.

Mesa looks like being a more attacking version of Leon.
Hope I'm right.
And we've finally found Leon's replacement after many false dawns like José Cañas

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Roque Mesa on 10:33 - Oct 24 with 4240 viewsDafyddHuw

Roque Mesa on 15:04 - Oct 23 by magicdaps10

But it begs the question, Why?

If it is true that there was never a problem with him and alcohol in Las Palmes, why is it over here?

Now dont forget, the club have always done their homework on players before they sign, his character etc etc........so what the fook has or is going wrong!?!

Why are you assuming that what the OP says is true?
Does anybody have any evidence, or is this just a case of someone decifding to start a rumour?
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa on 00:07 - Jan 13 with 3669 viewsDeanoS

Roque Mesa on 06:54 - Oct 24 by Nirvana

But that's just pure bbullsshitt don't you think, Nanty?

Clement has allowed Carroll to stay on the pitch for every game, given Fer/Sanches/Clucas more than their fair share of runout, and has seemingly told Ayew to play CM the past couple games, as well.

Mesa has ONE start, again against Man U, where he was our best player (no matter what anyone says on here, he absolutely was). That was in ffukkingg August. The decision not to play Mesa is PC's biggest mistake this season, and the main reason why we have looked so lifeless when in possession.

Mesa should be an automatic starter by now, not because of some imaginary "fan club" but because the guy is absolute quality. He is our best midfielder by some distance, and yet finds himself out of the squad because PC is a defensive-defensive-minded manager (twice for emphasis).

It's pure, distilled bbullsshitt and Clement better rectify this soon, or he'll be out of a job shortly. He's on thin ice here. Mesa should be starting this weekend, no matter what happens against Man U in the cup, end of.

Mesa has been outed.

So do you still belive the Mesa is the one, the saviour ?

Odd how professional coaches and the best-ever CDM see his deficiencies
Roque Mesa on 00:20 - Jan 13 with 3621 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roque Mesa on 00:07 - Jan 13 by DeanoS

Mesa has been outed.

And odder still how he still out performs the coaches "preferred choices". Consistently too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roque Mesa on 00:39 - Jan 13 with 3593 viewsDeanoS

Roque Mesa on 00:20 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

And odder still how he still out performs the coaches "preferred choices". Consistently too.

That makes no sense, whatsoever.

Jumping on the uninformed Mesabandwagon is easily done by the idle, lazy fan.

Out performs. In what way ?

And please dont say he cares, he runs around (in viscious headless chicken circles) a lot, he has pashun, he passes the ball.

The worst midfielder in the extended squad. Not what is needed. Not right now.
Roque Mesa on 06:27 - Jan 13 with 3404 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roque Mesa on 00:39 - Jan 13 by DeanoS

And please dont say he cares, he runs around (in viscious headless chicken circles) a lot, he has pashun, he passes the ball.

Well if it doesn't make sense write to the club if you feel that strongly. I take it you must go to every game , having such an "informed opinion" surely must have taken a lot of personal analysis watching Mesa from the stands, surely?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roque Mesa on 06:37 - Jan 13 with 3397 viewsBanosPerth

Interesting word is 'viscious'. A combination of 'vicious' and 'viscous' perhaps ? So he is nasty as well as slow ? I dispute both characterisations.
Roque Mesa on 09:24 - Jan 13 with 3211 viewsawayjack

Utter clueless crap
Roque Mesa on 09:44 - Jan 13 with 3152 viewsBanosswan

Roque Mesa on 06:37 - Jan 13 by BanosPerth

Interesting word is 'viscious'. A combination of 'vicious' and 'viscous' perhaps ? So he is nasty as well as slow ? I dispute both characterisations.

Maybe he was talking about himself and meant vacuous.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Roque Mesa on 09:47 - Jan 13 with 3141 viewsicecoldjack

Mesa is a decent player. Has been one of our best performers when playing, his only problem is that he takes risks and most coaches don't like risk !

I think he adds an awful lot to us but the flip side is that sometimes when he's on the ball in a critical area he will take the wrong option and it often ends up costing us, he gives it away too cheaply in the the wrong part of the field.

Now, that being said, the way he's been handled here from day 1 is a disgrace. It's very clear to see that his Brain farts come from a lack of playing time and a lack of how team mates react in game situations, forget "they train together so should know each other" it doesn't quite work that way, game experience along with match fitness are totally different.

Clement left this player far much to do in making an impact here, he was a victim of Clements cautious approach in the first few months and a victim of low playing confidence from himself and other players there after .

Overall a very poor way to treat one of our most expensive players, i hope he still play a part but confidence and getting your mojo going are such a big factor in doing well, i fell we've ruined him .
Roque Mesa on 09:48 - Jan 13 with 3142 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

Roque Mesa on 10:02 - Jan 13 with 3111 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa on 09:47 - Jan 13 by icecoldjack

Mesa is a decent player. Has been one of our best performers when playing, his only problem is that he takes risks and most coaches don't like risk !

I think he adds an awful lot to us but the flip side is that sometimes when he's on the ball in a critical area he will take the wrong option and it often ends up costing us, he gives it away too cheaply in the the wrong part of the field.

Now, that being said, the way he's been handled here from day 1 is a disgrace. It's very clear to see that his Brain farts come from a lack of playing time and a lack of how team mates react in game situations, forget "they train together so should know each other" it doesn't quite work that way, game experience along with match fitness are totally different.

Clement left this player far much to do in making an impact here, he was a victim of Clements cautious approach in the first few months and a victim of low playing confidence from himself and other players there after .

Overall a very poor way to treat one of our most expensive players, i hope he still play a part but confidence and getting your mojo going are such a big factor in doing well, i fell we've ruined him .

Pretty much how I see it. Every time I’ve seen him play he’s impressed me, but two coaches who are a lot more educated in the game than myself just don’t seem to rate him.
Roque Mesa on 10:13 - Jan 13 with 3081 viewsMoscowJack

Might he be more suited in the no.8 "box-to-box" role today? I'd prefer to see Mesa have a go at that role than Fer.

He's not quite a complete defensive midfielder in the mould of Leon but he's far more likely to try to keep up with the game than Fer. Ok, he'll offer less of a goal threat, but he might help us retain the ball and feed the forwards. In an away game, I think it might work.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Roque Mesa on 11:22 - Jan 13 with 2984 viewsDeanoS

Roque Mesa on 10:02 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

Pretty much how I see it. Every time I’ve seen him play he’s impressed me, but two coaches who are a lot more educated in the game than myself just don’t seem to rate him.

The players dont rate him either. He is rarely passed to. The defence prefers to distribute from deep, even resorting to hoofball as last ditch.

Takes some doing to not only lose the confidence of 2 coaches, (one of)the best-ever CDM and the entire dressing room.

Runs around (pointing) tho, fair play.
Roque Mesa on 11:38 - Jan 13 with 2954 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa on 11:22 - Jan 13 by DeanoS

The players dont rate him either. He is rarely passed to. The defence prefers to distribute from deep, even resorting to hoofball as last ditch.

Takes some doing to not only lose the confidence of 2 coaches, (one of)the best-ever CDM and the entire dressing room.

Runs around (pointing) tho, fair play.

Well I don’t really see where you’re coming from there, every time he’s played he’s pretty much made the most passes and best success rate, whose giving him the ball?

It’s more down to positioning and discipline I would assume.
Roque Mesa on 21:18 - Jan 14 with 2579 viewsNirvana

Roque Mesa on 00:07 - Jan 13 by DeanoS

Mesa has been outed.

Mesa has been outed? As what, exactly?

And please, point me to me saying he was anything remotely close to "the one, the saviour".

I explained his deficiencies well before we even signed him: namely that he plays risky passes because he is accustomed to playing with skilled players on the ball, and he is not a true DM. I said it would be difficult for him to transition to playing with the likes of Naughton, Fernandez, etc.

Those are still his main problems. The PL has a lot of coaches scared of playing football, and that's why he's been out of the XI so frequently.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024