Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 16:52 - Oct 28 with 6048 viewsKerouac

...is absolute gash.
Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kyle Naughton on 23:44 - Oct 28 with 1315 viewsKerouac

Kyle Naughton on 23:25 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

So you start a thread about Kyle Naughton asking for a discussion, and your next post in YOUR thread comes 5 and a half hours later! Worra fvckin c0ck!

I have a busy life Gary.
There WAS a discussion involving several posters wasn't there?
Add to it did you?

Kyle Naughton on 23:46 - Oct 28 with 1310 viewsKerouac

Kyle Naughton on 23:20 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

You don't work in football, do you.

...and you do?
You don't work with the Swans at the moment do you?
That would explain a lot.

Kyle Naughton on 23:56 - Oct 28 with 1296 viewsGaryjack

Kyle Naughton on 23:44 - Oct 28 by Kerouac

I have a busy life Gary.
There WAS a discussion involving several posters wasn't there?
Add to it did you?

If your life is so busy then it's best you don't start a discussion that you cant take part It's quite simple really. Though not for you i guess.
Kyle Naughton on 00:04 - Oct 29 with 1275 viewsKerouac

Kyle Naughton on 23:56 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

If your life is so busy then it's best you don't start a discussion that you cant take part It's quite simple really. Though not for you i guess.

If anything is "quite simple" I would suggest it's you.

Kyle Naughton on 10:03 - Oct 29 with 1207 viewsangryjack

Kyle naughton is s#it utter s#it
Kyle Naughton on 10:59 - Oct 29 with 1178 viewsharryhpalmer

Kyle Naughton on 18:00 - Oct 28 by Swanski

Thought most of the team put up a decent performance. Naughton was decent in first half. He worked hard with VDH on the right against some pretty slippery forwards. Naughton attacked the ball well both in air and on ground i thought and gave options going forward. His second half dropped off as arsenal found space but he wasn't alone. Creditable game as a team and we should commend that rather than finding a scapegoat.

Wenger said he identified, before HT, that there was space on our right to exploit in the second half.

So who was not doing their job on that side.

Naughton? VdH? Both seemed to be doing OK from where I was sat.

Or was it another of Clement's favourites, who seldom tracks back, Fer?

At least he didn't spend his game sitting on his arse this time. But he again doesn't do his defensive work well enough.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Kyle Naughton on 11:16 - Oct 29 with 1164 viewsjasper_T

That was even one of Fer's better games for us. He's so bad he can't even get into the worst Dutch side of my lifetime.
Kyle Naughton on 11:20 - Oct 29 with 1158 viewsmonmouth

I’ll say it again. Arsenals players are better than ours. When they turned it on they mangled us. A younger Rangel has been toasted by them in the past, as have many better defenders than ours. Sometimes we get away with it, yesterday we didn’t.

Naughton is ok. No more no less. I’d like better in almost every position. Attacking full backs for sure, but having wingers that can cross accurately and some coaching of movement and passing or crossing from the wings would help massively. Bloody Bayern never hoof it hopefully into the box they have coached positions and patterns, so were you doing that Clement or are you just the “shape” man, that can’t coach average players? Whatever, We don’t have those patterns, or any. Doesn’t make anyone “gash”. More movement and options in front of him would help Naughton and everyone else. Our major problem is not Kyle Naughton.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 12:38 - Oct 29 with 1127 viewsUplandsJack

Kyle Naughton on 11:20 - Oct 29 by monmouth

I’ll say it again. Arsenals players are better than ours. When they turned it on they mangled us. A younger Rangel has been toasted by them in the past, as have many better defenders than ours. Sometimes we get away with it, yesterday we didn’t.

Naughton is ok. No more no less. I’d like better in almost every position. Attacking full backs for sure, but having wingers that can cross accurately and some coaching of movement and passing or crossing from the wings would help massively. Bloody Bayern never hoof it hopefully into the box they have coached positions and patterns, so were you doing that Clement or are you just the “shape” man, that can’t coach average players? Whatever, We don’t have those patterns, or any. Doesn’t make anyone “gash”. More movement and options in front of him would help Naughton and everyone else. Our major problem is not Kyle Naughton.

Good post monny.

I thought KN had a reasonably good first half yesterday. Obviously the 2nd didn't go quite so well but as you've stated that could be said for most of the team.

Like another poster I'm more concerned with Mawson. He seems to be suffering from believing too much of the hype / bull-shite of how great a ball playing CB he is.
He needs to go back to keeping his head down (less media attention), working hard and doing the basics right. Yes he has the potential to be top notch, but right now it's more potential.
Kyle Naughton on 12:39 - Oct 29 with 1121 viewsjack247

Naughton is far from gash. He has been one of our better players since Clement came in.
Kyle Naughton on 12:47 - Oct 29 with 1108 viewsShonky

Icecold jack is fking clown. Just saying.

Its just a ride...

Kyle Naughton on 12:54 - Oct 29 with 1105 viewssully49

I thought that Nasingh, Fer and McBurnie didn't have a great game yesterday and Naughton had a decent enough first half, compared to previous performances, and tailed off in the second. I don't believe he's a premiership player though.
We need too emulate the energy of Abraham's if we are to dig oneself out of our current predicament.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Kyle Naughton on 13:36 - Oct 29 with 1074 viewsRancid

He's done ok this season and definitely a better player.He wasnt too clever yesterday but he's a limited footballer who just cannot do it every game or he wouldnt be at Swansea.
Kyle Naughton on 15:51 - Oct 29 with 1031 viewswhoflungdung

no discussion needed except to wonder why he is seen as our better type of player.

LOOK AT THE STATE WE RE IN

Open your fookn eyes

Rotledge should be fist out of the door followed by Naughton.

A full back who cant tackle,position himself,head a ball not indeed pass to a team mate ,like wonderful wayne.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Kyle Naughton on 16:03 - Oct 29 with 1018 viewsKingBony

I didn’t like his lack of desire to take one in the chops for the first goal. Turning your back when someone takes a shot is not acceptable really.

Having said that there have been far worse players in a swans shirt this season than Kyle.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Kyle Naughton on 16:55 - Oct 29 with 988 viewsDr_Winston

One of our better players under Clement, one of the first people turn on regardless of how he plays.

As is, as ever was.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Naughton on 16:57 - Oct 29 with 983 viewsPrivate_Partz

Kyle Naughton on 12:39 - Oct 29 by jack247

Naughton is far from gash. He has been one of our better players since Clement came in.

I agree with this and like many of our players he is suffering from a paper thin squad without adequate replacements. Leaving them to soldier on and take the pelters when they should be rested.
Carrol is another example.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 16:59]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kyle Naughton on 17:02 - Oct 29 with 976 viewsjack247

Kyle Naughton on 15:51 - Oct 29 by whoflungdung

no discussion needed except to wonder why he is seen as our better type of player.

Open your fookn eyes

A full back who cant tackle,position himself,head a ball not indeed pass to a team mate ,like wonderful wayne.

This infatuation you have with Routledge is bordering on as bad as the one Darran has with you. He doesn’t even play anymore.

Both Routledge and Naughton are better players than you will probably ever realise.
Kyle Naughton on 17:06 - Oct 29 with 969 viewsKerouac

Kyle Naughton on 15:51 - Oct 29 by whoflungdung

Open your fookn eyes

Perch,
I for one will never celebrate mediocrity.

It is not like I was calling for Naughton's head in Season 1/2...he has had his chance and he is not good enough.
We knew this before the summer transfer window. Why is he still no.1 right-back?

It seems like whenever I catch a Championship match these days I could pick at least 2 players from each team that would improve us. Look on the continent and there is more talent on the cheap available still.
Yet we are constantly told by the arse kissers that recruiting better players is just impossible for a "poor, little club like Swansea".
Bullsh*t.

Kyle Naughton on 18:22 - Oct 29 with 936 viewswhoflungdung

Fair.

I admit

Every time he gives the ball away ,every missed tackle, every pitiful attempt at crossing ,then I realise he s on great money and long term contract whilst we ve let far better players go

Just me, I've never understood your love of him

Fans eh

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024