Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread 20:02 - Nov 1 with 44790 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 4 with 3316 viewswhoflungdung

Beats me

We got rots to make up numbers

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 4 with 3323 viewsDrizzy

We are so pedestrian on the ball. It takes Brighton about four passes to be on the edge of our box. We take about ten just to get in their half. The only time we get it forward quickly is with a chip down the channel which amounts to nothing.

Carroll doing next to nothing. Fer's had one good pass and been useless since. Mesa on the bench again. I despair.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 4 with 3322 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 4 by ishootpeople

Why is Carroll on the pitch?

Him and Ki are giving the ball away at every available opportunity ffs
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 4 with 3301 viewsjojaca

Another frustrating watch again! Real lack of quality and ideas going forward.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 4 with 3306 viewswestwalesed

THAT was so depressing behind the goal............ Awful

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 4 with 3301 viewsMrSwerve

0-1, shocking defending.

Thanks for last season Paul.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 15:31]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 4 with 3300 viewsishootpeople

F*cking hell.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 4 with 3286 viewswhoflungdung

Beyond pitiful

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 4 with 3229 viewsA_Fans_Dad

As bad defending as I have ever seen.
Statues come to mind.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 4 with 3237 viewsrob

Shocking goal to concede. Hope that gets us going!
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 4 with 3220 viewsDanWelsh86

Totally embarrassing.

The boos are justified, and Bradley was sacked for less.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 4 with 3208 viewsnierika

Outstanding minute by Fernandez
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 4 with 3179 viewsSmellyplumz

F UCKING SPINELESS C UNTS

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 4 with 3171 viewsishootpeople

Musical statues, he was initially going for the ball but then its as if the music stopped and he froze.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 4 with 3169 viewsMrSwerve

BHA fans shouting 'down with the Palace'...it's actually come to this.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 4 with 3143 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bloody hell, I think half the people in the stadium could have done a better job of staying tighter to the crosser then. Clucas is abysmal. Fernandez too.. appalling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 4 with 3126 viewsKinsey

I’ve seen better Sunday league.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:34 - Nov 4 with 3094 viewsDanWelsh86

It's funny.

Because we really are going down with the Palace.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:34 - Nov 4 with 3088 viewswhoflungdung

Hope res is showing them how to support the team

Is wish we d be put out of our misery

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:34 - Nov 4 with 3088 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bloody hell, I think half the people in the stadium could have done a better job of staying tighter to the crosser then. Clucas is abysmal. Fernandez too.. appalling.

Come on Fab should have come for it as well, they were all waiting for someone else to do the job and none of them did.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:34 - Nov 4 with 3072 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 4 by MrSwerve

BHA fans shouting 'down with the Palace'...it's actually come to this.

We are utter w@nk

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:35 - Nov 4 with 3048 viewsBournedore

Very lucky not to be 2-0 down. We look bloody awful.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:35 - Nov 4 with 3038 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So we basically spent £16m on Clucas to play left back. He surely must be one of the most expensive left backs of all time. It really is hilarious.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:35 - Nov 4 with 3011 viewsTheKirkyLife

And people laughed and had a go at me for wanting Clement out before Huddersfield. I've never been wrong about a manager getting the boot before and on the showing so far if he gets any more time after this it's tragic.

We are not moving forward under him, teams figure us out so easily.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 4 with 3000 viewswhoflungdung

And our crowd keep Schtum

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024