Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why has Clement had an easy ride 17:41 - Nov 4 with 5238 viewsTheResurrection

From the toxicity in the stands.

He plays Tammy up front on his own with the rest of the defensive block at least 30 yards behind. All they want to do is drop into their 2 banks of 4 and play the percentage game.

This is it at home against a super ordinary Brighton team. Tammy is up front waving them forward and the rest turn on their heels and slot back into this rigid formation.

He's not even given us a chance to express ourselves, to get in amongst us and he's hung Mesa out to dry picking him twice to start against Man United when no offence, we'd always be on a hiding to nothing.

Clement has got to go.

Get him out.

The buck stops with him.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 3449 viewsshenleymun

Hardly worth posting, this was
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 3435 viewsConcerned_Parent

You're the same idiot who kept insisting that Carroll and Clucas were good signings and insulting people who were saying otherwise. Go away you stupid cvnt.
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 3444 viewsGTCJack

Think majority are in agreement that he needs to go. Question is will he be sacked?
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 3427 viewslonglostjack

You saying that Tammy is playing against the manager?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:44 - Nov 4 with 3405 viewswhoflungdung

Things will get better as soon as he goes

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:44 - Nov 4 with 3390 viewsjojaca

What happened to get behind the team and manager you spouted last week.

Even when you know, you never know?

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:48 - Nov 4 with 3323 viewsConcerned_Parent

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:44 - Nov 4 by jojaca

What happened to get behind the team and manager you spouted last week.

Seriously. JUST YESTERDAY this assclown made this thread about how we should stop with the negativity and get behind the team, and today he's come out with this rubbish and saying we should sack the manager:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/211650/the-misery-on-th

God. This retard is so stupid and lacking in self awareness it hurts. I take it he's the kind who can't leave home without a helmet on and stringent supervision.
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:49 - Nov 4 with 3315 viewsTheResurrection

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:43 - Nov 4 by Concerned_Parent

You're the same idiot who kept insisting that Carroll and Clucas were good signings and insulting people who were saying otherwise. Go away you stupid cvnt.

Play Siggy at left back and you'd get the same result you simple tvvat

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:52 - Nov 4 with 3273 viewsFerrieBodde

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:43 - Nov 4 by Concerned_Parent

He has Carroll's nob so far down his throat I'm surprised he can even mutter a few words. His bumming of him was and still is insane--this deranged lad seriously thinks he's Kevin de Bruyne or something. It's incredible.
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:54 - Nov 4 with 3222 viewsTheResurrection

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:48 - Nov 4 by Concerned_Parent

Seriously. JUST YESTERDAY this assclown made this thread about how we should stop with the negativity and get behind the team, and today he's come out with this rubbish and saying we should sack the manager:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/211650/the-misery-on-th

God. This retard is so stupid and lacking in self awareness it hurts. I take it he's the kind who can't leave home without a helmet on and stringent supervision.

Been wanting the manager out for a few weeks now but still want us to do well and get behind the team. Today was massive and the home crowd were worth a goal to Brighton

Home advantage doesn't exist for us. Too many vvankers like you.

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:54 - Nov 4 with 3201 viewsjacksfullaces

buck stops with clement .. and bradley .. and guidolin .. and monk ..

clement made a good hand with the cards he had last season, isn't doing so this season so yes. the buck stops with him.

but the dealer also needs to be changed, and the the deck of cards we are playing with needs to be examined thoroughly.
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:55 - Nov 4 with 3188 viewsShonky

After match comments

Swansea City manager Paul Clement: "If we perform at that level, you can't expect to win a game.
"I see a team low on confidence and I see a crowd frustrated but there is nobody more low and frustrated than me. The responsibility is down to me, the staff and the players.
"We will continue to work hard. We need to find a way to work even harder. Time isn't running out as there are lots of games that need to be played so it's not a crisis but we need to start winning games.
"We might have to win ugly in order to get some results."

Its just a ride...

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:55 - Nov 4 with 3179 viewswhoflungdung

Carroll is right up there which our bad buys

N/A. on 17:56 - Nov 4 with 3160 viewsHuw57

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:55 - Nov 4 by Shonky

After match comments

Swansea City manager Paul Clement: "If we perform at that level, you can't expect to win a game.
"I see a team low on confidence and I see a crowd frustrated but there is nobody more low and frustrated than me. The responsibility is down to me, the staff and the players.
"We will continue to work hard. We need to find a way to work even harder. Time isn't running out as there are lots of games that need to be played so it's not a crisis but we need to start winning games.
"We might have to win ugly in order to get some results."

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:51]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:56 - Nov 4 with 3157 viewsTheResurrection

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:52 - Nov 4 by FerrieBodde

He has Carroll's nob so far down his throat I'm surprised he can even mutter a few words. His bumming of him was and still is insane--this deranged lad seriously thinks he's Kevin de Bruyne or something. It's incredible.

How about I put my foot down yours?

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:57 - Nov 4 with 3124 viewsConcerned_Parent

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:49 - Nov 4 by TheResurrection

Play Siggy at left back and you'd get the same result you simple tvvat

So...why weren't you saying this last week when he played left back against Arsenal and scored???

Huh?

So sad your small feeble mind just can't accept Clucas is a sh1t player. He's sh1t as a midfielder and he's sh1t as a left back. There's a reason why everyone on social media collectively burst out in laughter when it was announced we had paid bloody 16m for him.
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:58 - Nov 4 with 3109 viewsjack247

Because the crowd boo at disappointing moments, rather than consistently.

Any number of our embarrassing set pieces or misplaced passes today, any time we stopped and went safely backwards when there was a pass on that could have started up an attack.

It’s very rare that a crowd will boo a performance as a whole. Clement would have been very much a target of the boos at half time and full time. The ‘we want Bradley out’ chants came around 10 games into his reign, although we aren’t as hopeless under Clement, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear them soon, if he is still here.
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:59 - Nov 4 with 3088 viewsbyron

Spunked 75 million in 2 seasons, reckon bob will be back to steady the ship lol

Benny

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:59 - Nov 4 with 3072 viewscostalotta

Thing is fans are wising up to the shite thats been going on over the last few years. And they probably see it as he's been cheated, like a few of his predecessors.

Clement has a very poor squad at his disposal and most see it that way. That is buying him time IMO (from the fans).

However, for HJ to save himself he may have to fire Clement.
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:00 - Nov 4 with 3060 viewswhoflungdung

Don't give him your number

O for Siggy now

Corners asking first defender

Free kicks not whizzed out of play

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:01 - Nov 4 with 3027 viewsjacksfullaces

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:59 - Nov 4 by costalotta

Thing is fans are wising up to the shite thats been going on over the last few years. And they probably see it as he's been cheated, like a few of his predecessors.

Clement has a very poor squad at his disposal and most see it that way. That is buying him time IMO (from the fans).

However, for HJ to save himself he may have to fire Clement.

that tactic only works so many times ... surely????
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:03 - Nov 4 with 2990 viewsTheResurrection

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 17:57 - Nov 4 by Concerned_Parent

So...why weren't you saying this last week when he played left back against Arsenal and scored???

Huh?

So sad your small feeble mind just can't accept Clucas is a sh1t player. He's sh1t as a midfielder and he's sh1t as a left back. There's a reason why everyone on social media collectively burst out in laughter when it was announced we had paid bloody 16m for him.

Because he played left wing back you utter facking dribbling mess.

Fack off you clown

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:06 - Nov 4 with 2933 viewscostalotta

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:01 - Nov 4 by jacksfullaces

that tactic only works so many times ... surely????

HJ needs to pay for his gross negligence, end of.

The problems need to sorted out from the top down. As you say, it will only work so many times but the common denominator is HJ. So i agree with you.

He simply has to go.
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:09 - Nov 4 with 2866 viewsjack247

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:06 - Nov 4 by costalotta

HJ needs to pay for his gross negligence, end of.

The problems need to sorted out from the top down. As you say, it will only work so many times but the common denominator is HJ. So i agree with you.

He simply has to go.

He’ll be here until the Americans sell up. He seems pretty much untouchable
Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:09 - Nov 4 with 2857 viewsKinsey

Why has Clement had an easy ride on 18:03 - Nov 4 by TheResurrection

Because he played left wing back you utter facking dribbling mess.

Fack off you clown

Did you mention something about bullies?

pR1ck
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024