Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What percentage of the club do the Americans own? 15:28 - Nov 23 with 1863 viewsDarran

There’s a rumour going around that Leigh Dineen has sold his remaining shares to the Americans. I have no idea if this is true but if it is what percentage do the Americans now own?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 15:31 - Nov 23 with 1849 viewssully49

Bloody too much.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 15:36 - Nov 23 with 1825 viewsJoshTheJack

Thats going to go down well.
What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:08 - Nov 23 with 1734 viewsMagic_Michu

He's definitely sold his remaining shares.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:49 - Nov 23 with 1654 viewsVetchfielder

If they've bought Bulk Vending Systems' 1% shares then I reckon they now have 67.94736842% ..... roughly.

Proud to have been one of the 231

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:53 - Nov 23 with 1634 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I don't think it makes any difference in practice because he gave them the voting rights for his remaining shares anyway.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:55 - Nov 23 with 1628 views3swan

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:53 - Nov 23 by Joe_bradshaw

I don't think it makes any difference in practice because he gave them the voting rights for his remaining shares anyway.

Which makes you question why they bought them if true (As posted by Lisa a couple of days ago)

They don't need the extra voting power it gives or much more in dividends etc
What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 17:14 - Nov 23 with 1570 viewsYossarian

Hopefully the little fat kent is emigrating.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024