Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 19:08 - Nov 27 with 33586 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Nov 29 with 3089 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Can't wait to read the usual lot tell us that this was Chelsea away, it was a great defensive performance, it's a step in the right direction etc.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Nov 29 with 3080 viewsspiderboy

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

Everton have scored 4 - over half the amount we've scored all season.

We,l be bottom after this weekend..abandoned lonely and left
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 3051 viewsswan65split

never felt so despondent approaching Xmas since that Tw&t Maggie was PM .......fecking woeful , dreadful, and fecking pathetic yet again, and we stick with big nose and PC FFs grow some balls
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 3032 viewsjack2jack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Nov 29 by spiderboy

We,l be bottom after this weekend..abandoned lonely and left

I feel your pain mate
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 3027 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

only 1-0, we're great

The defence did well, but as has become the norm there was little threat going forward. Fer did have a few good moments, but Tom Caroll has been very disappointing this season, and probably edged out some other serious contenders to win my nomination for worst player of the 2nd half. One deeply revealing moment came when on around 60 minutes and losing we played a free kick from within Chelsea's half all the way back to our own penalty area. PC must be heading towards a Swans' record for least points from most games now.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 7:47]
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 3012 viewsShonky

I will just say this now, like I said this time last season. We may even stay up, but if we do, next season is going to be worse.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 21:49]

Its just a ride...

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Nov 29 with 2971 viewsvetchonian

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Can't wait to read the usual lot tell us that this was Chelsea away, it was a great defensive performance, it's a step in the right direction etc.

Be interesting to see if he comes on tonight

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Nov 29 with 2954 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 by TheKirkyLife

Honestly if you told me 1-0 at the beginning of the game?...Yeah I would have taken that.

We didn’t compete at all. It should have been four or five. We were shit. Take that my arse. I’m not having a go at you there because what you say might be ok, but there are one nils and one nils.

That was terrible, just terrible. Sack the turd, sack the turd now, and any other arsehole that has turned us into a team of no hope cowards.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:51 - Nov 29 with 2899 viewsjasper_T

It's baffling to me looking at the league table that we're not completely out of sight at the bottom of it.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:52 - Nov 29 with 2896 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Nov 29 by monmouth

We didn’t compete at all. It should have been four or five. We were shit. Take that my arse. I’m not having a go at you there because what you say might be ok, but there are one nils and one nils.

That was terrible, just terrible. Sack the turd, sack the turd now, and any other arsehole that has turned us into a team of no hope cowards.

Defence did well? It was Chelsea v Alfie Mawson for the majority of the game

His head will be banging tonight.

Edit: didnt mean to quote!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 21:52]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:57 - Nov 29 with 2806 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Nov 29 by monmouth

Have you come off a script of meds in the last couple of months mate? ;-)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:59 - Nov 29 with 2761 viewsymaohyd

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 29 by DanWelsh86

The thing is lads, we've never won at Stamford Bridge in the Prem. So that hasn't changed, and we've lost by far bigger margins there so no complaints there either.

Sanchez shouldn't play again after that, McBurnie should play again because he's better than him and we need new playmakers because our crossing is awful (still).

Considering we were up against Chelsea, it wasn't the worst performance in the world. Rather lose 1 nil than have chances and lose 8 - 2. It's a league within a league at the end of the day.

Crap last paragraph

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 29 with 2650 viewsscruffyjack

Dear me how can we expect to compete with the likes of Sanchez, Naughton, Routledge, Dyer etc in our match day squad? Replace those four and we might have a chance.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:18 - Nov 29 with 2569 viewsJack_Kass

Clement on 5 live now

"We don't come to these games to win, we come to perform.."

"Positives to build on after tonight"

Couldn't make it up FFS

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Nov 29 with 2506 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:18 - Nov 29 by Jack_Kass

Clement on 5 live now

Couldn't make it up FFS

Clement is a total jackass

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:40 - Nov 29 with 2437 viewsFireboy2

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:18 - Nov 29 by Jack_Kass

Clement on 5 live now

Couldn't make it up FFS

Fvck my eyes
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:17 - Nov 29 with 2317 viewswhoflungdung

Im. Speechless apart from...folk off clement, you patronising cretin .

mealy mouthed platitudes fill me with disgust and this fella really is disgusting and far worse that Bradley

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:11 - Nov 30 with 2189 viewsLoyal

Mate of mine flew in from Frankfurt, cost him with tickets and his lad €400 - anyone want to chip in 😂 fcking overpaid cnts. Should be ashamed of themselves.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:55 - Nov 30 with 2132 viewsGaryjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:11 - Nov 30 by Loyal

Mate of mine flew in from Frankfurt, cost him with tickets and his lad €400 - anyone want to chip in 😂 fcking overpaid cnts. Should be ashamed of themselves.

It's not the players fault that they are not good enough. It's the cvnt who thought they were.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 04:25 - Nov 30 with 2056 viewsnierika

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

That was a chance. Routledge over hit cross with Bony in acres back stick.

F*ck sake

That was THE* chance
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:12 - Nov 30 with 1976 viewsAnotherJohn

Clement on 5 live now

Couldn't make it up FFS

I can't help thinking back to how Huw castigated Laudrup for saying it was hard to get results against the top teams. This is where our Chairman's quest for a return to "the Swansea way" and the "next level" has taken us.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 7:49]
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:13 - Nov 30 with 1924 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

And now Routledge

To flag this up - we can blame Clement all we like but the fundamental issue is recruitment - other than Theresa May are there any other examples of persistent incompetence as displayed by Gonzo and Leadbetter that have gone unpunished? Until this issue is resolved we will continue to go round in circles, whatever league we find ourselves in.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:48 - Nov 30 with 1796 viewsJack_Kass

We all know that for the bottom teams in the league to go to teams like Chelsea and get points, there has to be a trade off.. in that Chelsea have to lose a few steps in their game, and we have to up ours.

But Chelsea were f**king terrible last night, so much so that had we just turned up wanting to play, we could have got something.

As it went, not only did Chelsea go backwards in their performance level, so did we, making a it look like an embarassing 1st team v reserves training exercise.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:16 - Nov 30 with 1761 viewsperplex

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hmmm we never had a shot on target ,so you are happy with defending well and 1 and 2 nil defeats I take it.????
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:04 - Nov 30 with 1732 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:48 - Nov 30 by Jack_Kass

We all know that for the bottom teams in the league to go to teams like Chelsea and get points, there has to be a trade off.. in that Chelsea have to lose a few steps in their game, and we have to up ours.

But Chelsea were f**king terrible last night, so much so that had we just turned up wanting to play, we could have got something.

As it went, not only did Chelsea go backwards in their performance level, so did we, making a it look like an embarassing 1st team v reserves training exercise.

Agree with most of that, except I don't think we went backwards.

We looked a lot better in this last 20-30 mins, possibly down to Chelsea not even trying.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024