Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the brink 21:36 - Nov 27 with 7830 viewsRangers67

Strike two mr useless
On the brink on 08:39 - Nov 28 with 1487 viewsRs_Holy

On the brink on 08:29 - Nov 28 by AgedR

I just don’t understand the clamour for a change. It defies all logic. The prospects are poor, the team is decimated with injuries and recent history tells us it doesn’t bloody work.

What we need is an interim solution staffed by people who care about the club. And that’s what we’ve got!!

Talk about change when the training ground is sorted, the FFP is cleared up, we have a pipeline of players developed through the academy and we have stated Football philosophy.

Then Ollie can go upstairs in the comfort that he stabilised the club in dire circumstances...AGAIN!!!

As far as I’m concerned this is the most enjoyable season since the Warnock/Tarabt miracle. Jesus, if you can’t get behind a team who clearly care this much then you don’t deserve to have a club like QPR to support.

well said mate!... I look at the signings Ollie has made and realise we are trying to do things properly at last. If we can sign a Scowan or Freeman every now and then and a couple of youth players challenge for first team places we'll continue to build good foundations.
On the brink on 11:18 - Nov 28 with 1356 viewsRangers67

Well done Ian, not only do you serve up a dire performance, you then try and deflect your lack of ability by digging out some of the fans, pure genius. Smacks of desperation and hopefully uncle Tony has taken note.
Second best to our nearest and dearest for much of the game , a team that actually had a game plan beyond Neanderthal lump it forward and hope for the best. Surely its not that hard to coach a team into a pattern of play !
Most of the teams we play in this division have a game plan or two or at least look like they have been coached in some way....we don,t.
Waiting until we are losing and then throwing on random players and hoping for the best is not coaching.
If he has anything about him Mr Holloway will make an apology to the long suffering fans who did leave last night, it might just get him back some respect he has lost by going on national tv and slagging some of them off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024