Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins in town today 18:55 - Dec 24 with 15748 viewsmanseltonsa5

Seen Jenkins shopping in Stephen Hughes today.bloke looked drained and must have been looking over his shoulder all the time,obviously scared stiff if anyone was to confront him.my boy asked me to go on to him,but as he was with his wife and children I dont think it was the right time.
Don't think he could ever walk around on his own anymore
Huw Jenkins in town today on 19:41 - Dec 24 with 3135 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins in town today on 19:16 - Dec 24 by max936

Well a few chorus's of you greedy bastards get out of our club wouldn't really support that Chris, need the whole of the ground or at least 60% of it to sing that, the message is getting out there, but its not totally out there, its coming though.

It’s all about education and giving people the full facts and blowing JTAK lies, myths and bullsh#t out of the water.

I guess a fair amount of supporters genuinely believe Jenkins has been some kind of Jack Walker-esque sugar daddy. Jenkins blatantly worded his notes in yesterdays programme i.e. the £30 million spend and wording “We proudly built" for it to be misinterpreted and mislead the lesser aware/gullible SCFC supporters says it all.

Way before any sell-off Jenkins and Co was awarding/rewarding themselves with extremely well paid positions, in-house awarding of contracts, dividend pay-outs etc. The fact is, they were not at the club for the love of football. It was greed and the love of £££££££££££’s.

Argus!

Huw Jenkins in town today on 19:43 - Dec 24 with 3129 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins in town today on 19:09 - Dec 24 by jack2jack

In The Quadrant,next to Pandora,it's a bit pricey in there so I'm told.

Makes a change from buying fûcking lemons.
Huw Jenkins in town today on 19:46 - Dec 24 with 3111 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins in town today on 19:32 - Dec 24 by Darran

Everyone thought it was great when Mike Lewis got a punch down the Vetch toward the end of the Petty days.

Just saying.

And Leigh Dineen thought it was hilarious in JTAK with his story about the fans being ready to invade the pitch and charge Petty in the directors box! I bet they all had a good chuckle over that! I certainly don't condone violence against them, but in the words of Nigel Farage "Well you're not laughing now are you?"
Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:02 - Dec 24 with 3052 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins in town today on 19:32 - Dec 24 by Darran

Everyone thought it was great when Mike Lewis got a punch down the Vetch toward the end of the Petty days.

Just saying.

Well it would be great, but it wouldn't end well for whoever did it, not these days at least, is he worth a heavy fine and a criminal conviction for assault or Jail even, not worth giving the weasel the satisfaction.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:11 - Dec 24 with 3019 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:02 - Dec 24 by max936

Well it would be great, but it wouldn't end well for whoever did it, not these days at least, is he worth a heavy fine and a criminal conviction for assault or Jail even, not worth giving the weasel the satisfaction.

And dont forget one punch can kill.... not worth it on any level

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:12 - Dec 24 with 3008 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins in town today on 19:46 - Dec 24 by Garyjack

And Leigh Dineen thought it was hilarious in JTAK with his story about the fans being ready to invade the pitch and charge Petty in the directors box! I bet they all had a good chuckle over that! I certainly don't condone violence against them, but in the words of Nigel Farage "Well you're not laughing now are you?"

Indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:13 - Dec 24 with 3001 viewsRancid

Bring back the Balaclavas!!!
Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:15 - Dec 24 with 2982 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:02 - Dec 24 by max936

Now I think violence against him would be wrong but? If he does have a right-hander there will be mitigating circumstances from the future perpetrator of any upcoming violence.

If Jenkins and Co sold the club and drifted off into anonymity the anger may very well be vastly lesser. But? They’ve continued to leech i.e. Jenkins half a million a year, Dineens consultancy role, Van Zwedens/Morgans travel club initiative which is something ticket-tout the late Stan Flashman would love to have engineered etc, etc, etc.

Add to that stuff like the online goading, baiting, taunting from Van Zweden that has been allowed to continue. Now that really shows the contempt Jenkins and Co have for us all. They will reap what has been sown!!!!!!!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:15 - Dec 24 with 2982 viewsJackSkellington

I live quite near him and occasionally see him when I drive past his house (nice gaff it is too...) I content myself with scowling at him from the safety of my car. As far as I know it's perfectly legal to scowl.
Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:28 - Dec 24 with 2907 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:15 - Dec 24 by JackSkellington

I live quite near him and occasionally see him when I drive past his house (nice gaff it is too...) I content myself with scowling at him from the safety of my car. As far as I know it's perfectly legal to scowl.

You'd probably get away with the V's to or the finger

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:37 - Dec 24 with 2855 viewsmanseltonsa5

What area does he live
Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:42 - Dec 24 with 2825 viewsRancid

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:37 - Dec 24 by manseltonsa5

What area does he live

Nowadays about 6 square miles of Swansea and Neath.
Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:04 - Dec 25 with 2585 viewsJacTawe

Please excuse my ignorance, but what has Huw Jenkins have to do with the Gower Brewery?

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:19 - Dec 25 with 2567 viewsBobby_Fischer

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:04 - Dec 25 by JacTawe

Please excuse my ignorance, but what has Huw Jenkins have to do with the Gower Brewery?

There's a wart on the end of his nose who owns it?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:33 - Dec 25 with 2546 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:13 - Dec 24 by Rancid

Bring back the Balaclavas!!!

More than just the two this time. Tell you what, how f*cking cool would it be if everyone at a certain point during the game brought out concealed Balaclavas, put them on and started shouting in unison - Muerte ! Muerte ! El Concko Grande Muerte!

Or do you think that's a bit extreme?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:35 - Dec 25 with 2539 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:33 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

More than just the two this time. Tell you what, how f*cking cool would it be if everyone at a certain point during the game brought out concealed Balaclavas, put them on and started shouting in unison - Muerte ! Muerte ! El Concko Grande Muerte!

Or do you think that's a bit extreme?

Has potential. Needs ramping up though.
Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:43 - Dec 25 with 2522 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:35 - Dec 25 by WarwickHunt

Has potential. Needs ramping up though.

And some proper Spanish translation. Do you think Rangel might help?

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:43 - Dec 25 with 2520 viewsharryhpalmer

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:04 - Dec 25 by JacTawe

It's not bignose. Dineen claims to have "rescued it", saving many local jobs. Well that's what he's tweeted back to me.

I rather drink my own piss than that stuff, while he has any stake in the company.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:44 - Dec 25 with 2518 viewsRancid

It worked before but instead of a couple of fellas wearing them a few hundred or thousand would be a pretty scary sight if they were gunning for you.
I don't think Huw has too much longer at the club anyay but something like that should speed up the process a bit.

Just make sure we don't all buy them in the club shop.
Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:44 - Dec 25 with 2518 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And hark at me! And I've still got half of this bottle of Rose left to drink!

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:46 - Dec 25 with 2513 viewsRancid

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:44 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

And hark at me! And I've still got half of this bottle of Rose left to drink!

Same here the vodkas turned me into Che Guevera.I'll read it in the morning and try to convince myself it wa a good idea.
Huw Jenkins in town today on 01:01 - Dec 25 with 2489 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw Jenkins in town today on 00:44 - Dec 25 by Rancid

It worked before but instead of a couple of fellas wearing them a few hundred or thousand would be a pretty scary sight if they were gunning for you.
I don't think Huw has too much longer at the club anyay but something like that should speed up the process a bit.

Just make sure we don't all buy them in the club shop.

They sell Balaclavas? in the club shop? F*ck me Dineeen may ahead of the curve for once

P.S. perhaps the song should be amended to El Concko Biggo. (for people without my level of Spanish)

Huw Jenkins in town today on 01:05 - Dec 25 with 2484 viewsBobby_Fischer

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Huw Jenkins in town today on 02:17 - Dec 25 with 2447 viewsDyfnant

Huw Jenkins in town today on 20:11 - Dec 24 by Swanjaxs

And dont forget one punch can kill.... not worth it on any level

Perhaps he could punch himself in the conk

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Huw Jenkins in town today on 02:24 - Dec 25 with 2439 viewsRancid

Huw Jenkins in town today on 01:01 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

They sell Balaclavas? in the club shop? F*ck me Dineeen may ahead of the curve for once

P.S. perhaps the song should be amended to El Concko Biggo. (for people without my level of Spanish)

You can buy Swansea City mousetraps
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024